20. God is Unfair!
216 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Windy night.

Cool moonlight.

The cool breeze, is comfortable and refreshing.

"God is unfair!"

Lu Yi Hong, who had come back to reality, felt ashamed, He looked at Lu Yuan, who was walking into the bathroom to brush his teeth, with a sigh then he complained to God.

The "Old Boy"  sang by Lu Yuan with a deep voice made him extremely infected with jealousy.

How much unfairness was behind his sentence?

Well, some people just write and sing casually, it become a good song , while other, lived in the cold, slept under the flyover for three years, writing and singing, didn't have any shit.

"Why is God unfair?" Li Qing asked subconsciously.

"Why? He gave Lu Yuan a good voice, and also gave him such amazing talent ... It is simply the darling of Heaven." Lu Yi Hong smiled bitterly.

"..." Li Qing pushed his glasses, he wanted to say something back, but he didn't know how to answer.

Li Qing is a serious person. He can be a bit talkative when he is drunk, but Lu Yuan's performance was really beyond his expectations ...

In short, he really didn't know how to describe Lu Yuan who is a bastard but have such amazing talents.

"I think God is fair." At this time, Wang Xun Xue stood up, shook her head slightly. There was a trace of appreciation in her eyes when she looked at the bathroom.

"How do you think this is fair?" Lu Yi Hong was puzzled.

"At least he is very ordinary, well, a little bit above average. If he is an actor, he will never become an idol star, but you are different... you can depend on your face to eat, he can not. "

"..." Lu Yihong was silent.

Although Wang Xun Xue's words made him uncomfortable, but it's a fact, he is indeed much more handsome than Lu Yuan and sold his face to eat

After all, before winning the Golden Bull Award, he had always depended on his face. Even after winning the Golden Bull Award, there are countless rumours in the entertainment circle that said, he walked through the backdoor to win the award instead of real acting skill.

He was misunderstood.

Winning the Golden Bull Best Actor Award did not make Lu Yi Hong become an A-list artist. Instead it became a hurdle he need to pass to become a real A-list artist.

"So, it's fair, isn't it?" Wang Xun Xue said, while carefully putting the guitar back on its case, then looked back at the bathroom.

"Even if I can't be a singer in my life, I'm not a person who depended on my face." Lu Yi Hong retorted Wang Xun Xue's remarks.

He had thought that winning the Golden Bull Award could prove that he was really an actor rather than a teen's idol, but then he found out that it was not enough.

Unless, he can get the Golden Horse Awards in Taiwan!

"Oh." However, Wang Xun Xue just nodded, and walked out after with her guitar.

At this moment, Lu Yuan, who had brushed his teeth, came out of the bathroom, his face was a little bit awkward.

The successful pretense was ruined by a food crap.

He is in bad mood because of it.

He didn't really have any other requirements, all he wanted was to perform in front of others, and be proud.

Is he wrong?

"Can we start?" Lu Yuan sat opposite Lu Yi Hong and looked at him. At this moment, he didn't want to talk about anything else to Lu Yi Hong.

"Well, we can start."

"I would like to introduce some current situations to you first. The total investment of my movie "Buried" is not much, only 800,000."

"I understand."

"Are you sure you want to play the role?"

"Yes, I want to."

"If you want to play the role in this movie, you have to listen to me and the associate director. There are no movie actor or movie star in my crew, so what details I want you to shoot, you will play it, and how I arrange you, you will follow the arrangements, can you accept this?" Lu Yuan continued to watch Lu Yi Hong then added another sentence.

"This is..." Lu Yihong stunned, hesitated for a moment, then finally became firm , "I can!"

"Are you sure?"

"Well, yes, I can!"

"And you don't have any wage, at most you only get the box office share ..." Lu Yuan looked at Lu Yi Hong, his heart was a little strange.

'How does this Golden Bull movie star look like he's subdued?'

'Is it the same as some 3rd rate novels plot? He was conquered by my "Old Boy", and then he bowed down and worshiped me as the master?'

'Isn't this nonsense? ...'

"I don't mind." Lu Yi Hong shook his head.

"Can I ask you? Why you are so attached to this movie? You are a movie star, and I'm a small director with a little shooting experience ... As for the assistant director, Wei Fat... well, I don't even know which hole he's coming out from……"

"Fuck, Lu Yuan, what do you mean! You say it again!" Wei Fat was not very happy when he heard the word "hole". He stood up, pulled up his sleeves, and prepared to have it at Lu Yuan.

"Son of a bitch! You shut up for me!" Lu Yuan glared at Wei Fat who tried to messing up the situation, he was annoyed.

"Why are you staring at me ... I ... I'm a Yan Ying's top student ..." Wei Fat was glared by Lu Yuan, stubbornly gave a weak reply, and when he thought of Lu Yuan's somewhat unruly temper, he sat back on the sofa.

'I am a gentleman!'

'Just ignore the bastard.'

As for Li Qing, he didn't know why he felt that Lu Yuan was a bit shameless.

"Professor Zheng called me, and I have read the script, I like the script very much." Lu Yi Hong ignored the others, and keep looking at Lu Yuan.

"Is that all?" Lu Yuan narrowed his eyes.

"Can I have a cigarette?" Lu Yi Hong suddenly said to Lu Yuan.

"Aren't you not smoking?"

"I ... suddenly wanted to smoke." Lu Yi Hong seemed to think of something, his eyes suddenly lost a little light.

"Here." Lu Yuan handed Lu Yi Hong a "Red Orchid" and he also lit one up for himself.

"Cough, cough, cough."

When the "Red Orchid" burnt, Lu Yihong suddenly felt uncomfortable in his throat.

"Don't smoke anymore, my cigarettes are a bit strong." Lu Yuan shook his head.

"I have been frozen for a year and I have no resources to support me."

"Huh?" Lu Yuan stopped for a moment then said : "Why? You are a movie star."

"I don't want to shoot a movie arranged by the company. But the movie I want to shoot, the company don't let me shoot, they think that there is no appeal if I take the role, so they don't let me shoot, in the end a conflict broke out."

"What kind of movie did the company wanted you to shoot?"

"Teen idol kind of movie."

"Cough, cough, you are a movie star acting in a youth idol movie?"

"Yeah."

"The company's brain fucked? Why don't they let others act?

"I offended the executives by not participating in the business meetings as requested by the company, and did not follow the path they had set for me, so the conflict has intensified again."

"So you have been refrigerated for a year?"

"True!"

Refrigeration is deadly for a star.

Although Lu Yi Hong has a face that can sell, people in the entertainment circle who are more handsome than him are plenty. As for Golden China Entertainment, if an artist have a little bit potential, they can create a scandal, add some entertainment hype, then shoot a decent movie, it won't be difficult for them to create a movie star like Lu Yi Hong to win a Golden Bull Award

After all, even though The Golden Bull Award looks grand for Wei Fat, but the context is actually not as good as the Golden Horse Award of Taiwan, although it is only one word difference in their names, that difference is like heaven and earth.

If it is the Golden Horse Award Best Actor, Lu Yi Hong would have the qualification to fight for himself in Golden China Entertainment, but the Golden Bull Award...

Well, the context is different.

"I see." Lu Yuan nodded.

"So I want to prove that I can shoot as a real actor in this movie, and I am confident about it!" Lu Yi Hong suddenly looked at Lu Yuan, his eyes full of fighting spirit.

"Good." Lu Yuan nodded.

At this moment, he suddenly found himself unable to refute Lu Yi Hong and his confidence.

'In this is case, then ...'

'should i agree?'

'well...'

"Wei Fat, give him our contract. We want this actor."

"Ah, contract?" Wei Fat confused.

"Yeah, contract, what are you doing stupidly standing there?"

"Ah?" Looking at Lu Yuan's solemn appearance, Wei Fat stunned.

'Contract?'

'What contract?'

'When did you talked to me about a contract?'

9