21. I’m a Star and I’m in a Pinch!
219 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was impossible to have a prepared contract available.

At least Wei Fat can't figure out where he could find the contract at this time.

Wei Fat didn't have it, but Wang Xun Xue have it. When Wang Xun Xue sees that the two people are not progressing anywhere, she silently takes out a contract that had she had prepared in advance and hands it to Lu Yuan.

There was a little helplessness in her beautiful eyes.

Lu Yuan looks at the contract, and then gives a glance at Wang Xun Xue with the corner of his eyes, he feels a little bit inexplicable in his heart

It is not that the contract is bad, on the contrary it's extremely in-line with his ideas.

Every clause of the contract, even some details matches exactly with what Lu Yuan have in mind. It was impeccable.

For example, the arrangement of the crew, the division of work, the treatment of actors ...

It seems that Wang Xun Xue had guess Lu Yuan's thoughts when she drafted the contract ...

As you know, Lu Yuan haven't talked to Wang Xun Xue about any plan and arrangement for Lu Yi Hong before this!

This makes Lu Yuan feeling slightly hairy.

'Does Wang Xun Xue has a major in psychology?'

'Damn! I have to hide my thoughts deeper in the future so that she can not guess anything.'

Of course, these messy ideas of Lu Yuan does not show up on his face.

He is still pretending to know what happened in advance and cheerfully hands the contract to Lu Yi Hong.

Lu Yi Hong gives a rough look at the contract, and has no opinion about the contract requirements and arrangements. He signs his name on the contract calmly.

Everything is so smooth.

Film crew, associate director, investor, actor ...

When all of these are ready, Lu Yuan finds himself that he only need to look for a good date and a good place, then the shooting could start anytime.

There is no need to choose a famous place for the shooting. The props are also quite simple, a coffin, a grave, a few miscellaneous items, some real-time video recorder and a few medical equipments...

'Ok, everything is ready!'

"Tomorrow is good, then we start tomorrow." Lu Yuan said after he flipped through the chinese calendar and found out that tomorrow is an auspicious day.

"Should we look for a few feng shui masters? After all, we are shooting things like grave and coffin... even if we dont believe..." Li Qing suggested.

"Li, why are you so superstitious!"

"Um ... then don't look for it?"

"No need, so tomorrow, let's set it up tomorrow."

"Ok, I'm fine with it."

"Now that I'm filming tomorrow, then I'll rest first, by the way, which hotel will I sleep tonight?" Lu Yi Hong stood up.

"The company has beds."

"Sleeping in the company? Here? Not in a hotel?"

"The director and associate director are all sleeping in the company. Do you want a special treatment as an actor?"

"what?"

"I said, now the company has no big star, no movie star, only director, associate director, actor, crew! No one can get any special treatment! It's clearly written in the contract!"

"Then I can pay for myself, is that fine?" Lu Yi Hong was helpless.

"Of course not. If you have too much money to spend, you can consider asking me, the respected director and screenwriter, for a meal... I won't order much, just a few lobsters." Lu Yuan said while looking at Lu Yi Hong wishfully.

Lu Yi Hong opened his mouth in shocked.

'What?'

'I should please you to dinner?'

'What are you?'

Lu Yi Hong finds that since he signed the contract a few minutes ago, Lu Yuan's attitudes and temperaments towards him had totally changed, compared to when he first came to the company a few hours ago, it was like flower and shit.

He even feels that Lu Yuan is a bit shameless!

'How can God give talent and voice to such a shameless person?'

'Is God blind?'

"You continue the discussion, I'll go back first." After hearing what Lu Yuan said, Wang Xun Xue shook her head, and finally choose to leave.

"She don't live in the company?"

"Of course not, she lives in five stars hotel."

"Why can she stay in a hotel and still a five-star too?"

"Why do you think? She is an investor! Not comparable to us, she is on a different level!"

"I am the best actor of the Golden Bull Award ..."

"There is no Golden Bull Award here, only an actor, Lu buddy, how many times do you want me to remind you!"

"..."

After seeing Lu Yuan's faceroll, Lu Yi Hong inexplicably feels miserable.

When Lu Yi Hong walks into the bedroom, he sees bunk beds inside the room, and he is speechless when he takes a closer look at the yellowed bed board, he also sees an item that could not be described on top of the bed. 

'Perhaps its an old socks...?'

Even if he has been refrigerated for one year by the Golden China Entertainment, even if the Golden Bull Award is not good enough to be an A list actor, he is still a legitimate movie star!

'The movie star lives here?'

'What is this crew doing?'

'How do I feel like I am in a den of thieves?'

………………………………………………

Everything else in the company is okay, well...not too bad, but... the bedroom... is like a small hell to Lu Yi Hong, the smokes are everywhere, suffocating the room even more.

Wei Fat has confirm that Lu Yi Hong can be bullied. Wei Fat has also confirm that the movie star Lu Yi Hong is not the kind of dead-faced, cold male god. Since then, Wei Fat begins to take off his disguise, and starts to act shamelessly like Lu Yuan. He wears short pants, white vest and compromises the company's associate director name, by the way, he also digs out a "Red Orchid" and starts smoking.

Smoking is a bad habit, and being shameless is also a bad habit. 

Wei Fat finds himself can't escape the stigma of being a bastard under the influence of Lu bastard.

He curses Lu Yuan in his heart as a scourge for killing his gentlemanly character, and he does self-reflection and criticism for a long time, after he is done he picks up another "Red Orchid" and smokes again.

"Toot, toot."

When the first light of sun brightens the room, Lu Yi Hong's bearded face seems to have more scums, and the whole person looks decadent and degenerate.

He can't sleep last night and felt miserable until about 4 in the morning.

He endured the smokes of Lu Yuan' cigarettes and the snores of Wei Fat, and the kicking of Li Qing that hit him from time to time ...

All these tortured his sleepy brain and made him insomniac for undescribable reasons.

After finally falling asleep in the early hours of morning, he was awakened by a phone call in his dream.

He is very angry!

"I don't care who you are! But you have succeeded in making me angry!" Lu Yi Hong answered the phone with a deep thick voice, feeling really annoyed.

"I'm in Hengdian!"

"Ah? Why are you here?"

"I'm your agent, of course I'm coming!"

"Wait a minute, I ... I'm not in Hengdian, I'm in Yanjing!" Lu Yi Hong heard the voice on the phone and stopped for a moment, then immediately sat up.

"Really, then who is driving your Wrangler?"

"what?"

"I'm at the door of this "Remote Film Company"."

"WHAT!"

"What, what, what happened!"

When Lu Yi Hong heard the voice, he was scared and jumper from the bed in panic and rocked to Lu Yuan who is sleeping on top. Lu Yuan was shocked and tought that there was an earthquake.

After confirming that there is no earthquake, Lu Yuan looks at Lu Yi Hong who is panicking and ran out of the room. He feels strange.

………………………………

"The movie star is suffering!"

"Yeah."

"You said, who will be on top on wedding night?"

"That's not good to talk."

"I think it must be the woman."

"Cough, cough, I also think so."

"Hey! Brother! Great minds think alike!"

Li Qing and Wei Fat stood at the door of the company and watched a fat woman, around 30 years old, reprimanding Lu Yi Hong. The two brothers couldn't help it, laughing and gossiping.

Like a little sister, Lu Yi Hong is overwhelmed by the restless fat woman, and he was too scared to say anything back.

"What about the arrangement for the shooting? Bastards! Are the props ready? Are the crews ready? What about the openeing ceremony? Is nothing is ready?" When the two laughed, Lu Yuan came out of the room with a serious face and stared at the two brothers

"Ah ...?" The two of them shook their heads subconsciously, stunned by Lu Yuan's expression.

"Wei Fat, you look at yourself in the mirror, you look like a gangster. Is the associate director look like this? And you, Li Qing, I thought you were a serious person before, you are acting like a thief now. Who did you learn from?"

"Cough, cough." Li Qing was told by Lu Yuan with a solemn look, suddenly he felt uncomfortable and coughed.

Wei Fat was feeling ridiculous.

'Is this Lu bastard pretending to be serious again?'

'Why are you reprimanding us now?'

'Li Qing totally learned from you, okay!'

"What are you looking at? It ’s really incompetent! Let me tell you! It’s clear that Lu Yi Hong is the one on the bottom, the agent is on the top, what else do you want to talk about, hurry to work!" Lu Yuan still  seriously looking at the two, the two glanced at Lu Yihong again, he scolded them.

"We didn't say anything about Lu Yi Hong and his agent ... Lu Yuan, you ... no wonder you can write script!" Wei Fat and Li Qing were gulping, watching Lu Yuan with shocked eyes.

They just talk secretly, and at most, they just gossiped.

This Lu Yuan is better, put the story and run the plot straight.

"Cough! Did I say that? You must have heard it wrong."

For this kind of thing, Lu Yuan wouldn't admitted it even if its killing him, he coughed and walked outside the company briskly.

…………………………

"This is his profile?"

"Yes."

"These informations are fake."

"How can it be...?"

"Why did a boy who majored in forestry, can work as a movie director? And this profile also wrote, he never composed songs, never sang songs, nor had any record of learning guitar and piano in school. Do you believed with all these nonsense he could compose a song like "To Alice"?"

"These..."

"Do you believed it?"

"I ... I don't believe it."

"So, do you think this profile is true?"

"Do... do you really think these informations are fake?"

"Think about it with your pig's brain. Are these informations reliable?"

"No……"

"Who did it?"

"Xiao Wang did!"

"Let him not come to work anymore, using fake informations try to make a fool of me, how dare he! Well, forget it, you don't have to check anymore, I will meet him in person!"

"Ok."

8