23. You are very talented!
212 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When the first act was finished in the evening, the shooting on the first day finally concluded.

............

Yesterday, Lu Yuan shouted until his voice sounded hoarse and his mouth dried. His smoking pose was not even chic anymore, his breath was in disorder.

It was unexpected that since the shooting started yesterday, Lu Yuan become addicted to his director job. Looking at the busy crew in front of the "company" , loading equipments and props into the car, he have a sense of accomplishment from being the leader of the team.

He is thinking, in this whole month of shooting, he is going to take advantage of his director position to satisfy himself by pretending and bragging, since he knows that he likely would not have the chance later.

Why?

Because when "Buried" finished filming, Lu Yuan will immediately pack up and go, go back to his hometown. The entertainment industry does not matter to him. 

Who said that being reborn must be ambitious?

Who said he must be the first in the world?

Some people like that kind of life, Lu Yuan don't.

Lu Yuan is very clear about his own height and weight. After he took out everything he have, and then what? He doesn't even have many to begin with and some aren't even complete. He completely understands how much talent he have and how much knowledge and skills he doesn't have.

'Isn't it better to fish out as much as I can now, then return to my hometown to open a small business. Living a good and easy life.'

'This is the right way for me!'

'Be a superstar? Composer? Actor? Great director?'

'Are you kidding me? Does it have anything to do with me?'

Lu Yuan doesn't even have a business license for his "Remote Film Company", its just a shell company.

"Lu, brother, these things are left to you today."

"Okay."

"What!? Are you really going to let him carry it? Are you crazy?"

"It's required for the shooting."

"I can sue you for abusing your power like this!"

"You go and sue, it's all his wish, and I didn't force him!"

"You! You are oppressing the actor!"

"What do you mean? Bullying? Haven't you seen everyone carrying something? In this crew, everyone is the same and all are treated equally!"

"What about you? The whole crew is carrying things. What about you and your empty hands!"

"Me? I work much harder than anyone here!"

"What work are you doing hard!!"

"I have a lof of idea for the ​​shooting in my mind. Meanwhile, I also need to take care of the whole situation in the movie, such as laying down foreshadows using various details and renderings. I also need to consider special effects if its necessary. Isn't it hard to do these things? ... Let me tell you now, my workload is not comparable, it's much harder and it's not replaceable!"

"You !"

"I'm the brain! Some hard work you can't see, some insomnia you can't know, you see, my dark circles are darker than Lu Yi Hong!"

"..."

When Wei Fat heard Lu Yuan and Xia Hong's conversation, he rolled his eyes unconsciously, and wanted to kick Lu Yuan.

Lu Yuan also changed his expression to look miserable!

"Ok! Except for equipments and props in the car, bring everything else with you!" Lu Yuan said with a seriously miserable face.

'fuck!'

'You want to let Lu Yi Hong to carry things, I don't care. But why are you telling everyone to carry some too?'

'Are you a president or something?'

'Well, okay, that's fine. But the focus is, why do you describe yourself so grand!?'

'Dark circles, insomnia ...'

'Do you think I didn't see you watched movies on your phone last night!'

The morning sun is bright and comfortable, and the weather has been sunny and beautiful lately.

Xia Hong gritting her teeth and her fists are shaking. At this moment, she really wants to tear Lu Yuan apart!

'Why is there such a shameless person in this world?'

'It was just a series of nonsense!'

Of course, its not important if she believed Lu Yuan or not. What important is Lu Yi Hong really believed Lu Yuan's nonsense and did exactly as Lu Yuan asked him to do!

She looks hard at Lu Yi Hong, who stubbornly carrying things, with hatred.

She is so annoyed that she can't wait to violently beat him dead and forget!

'Stupid! No wonder the company freezes you!'

'He told you to carry. You really carrying it. You stupid!'

………………………………

The set is about four kilometers from the company.

It's a distance that is not too close and not too far.

This distance is enough to make Lu Yi Hong out of breath, and also Wei Fat.

As fo Li Qing... Well, he had to come to the set early to arrange things, so he left with the crew's car and equipment early in the morning. Even if Lu Yuan wanted to work his idea on him, he didn't have the chance.

Half an hour later, when Lu Yuan and the others reached the hill, Li Qing didn't know what happened ealier.

"Hah... Hah..." 

Lu Yi Hong crouched and panted, he looked very tired. He wanted to find a place to lie down or sit.

"Let's get started while it's early."

"Okay!"

This morning, the filming made Lu Yuan very depressed. 

He held hand speaker as soon as the shooting started, and was readying his series of "Cut!" while staring at Lu Yi Hong. But he found out that Lu Yi Hong's acting had no fault and gave him no chance to "Cut!".

Lu Yi Hong's wheezing, gasping, his expression of fatigue, excitement ...

Everything is impeccable, so perfect.

This makes the great director Lu Yuan feels like a vase, he just stands there and watch the filming progressing smoothly.

Lu Yuan feels a little bit uncomfortable but he is not a professional and does not understands other things, so he can only shut up.

At noon...

"CUT!!!"

"OK! Not bad! Take a break! Third act will start after lunch!" 

"Yes!"

Grieved throughout the morning, Lu Yuan finally vented his suffocated heart after the shooting was completed.

He roared with great vigor and grievances from his heart. He made Li Qing, who was immersed in filming, almost peed on his pants.

Li Qing gives a silent glance at Lu Yuan who looked like a cooked lobster.

'Everyone is not deaf, is it necessary to yell like that?'

'I thought something blew up!'

Lu Yuan looks at Li Qing who is looking at him with wierd eyes, he exhales his breath indifferently and  raises his head to look at the sky.

'Damn! It feels great!'

................

From an actor point of view, Lu Yi Hong is indeed a skilled and dedicated artist.

He looks the script while he is  eating, he reads the script during lunch break, and he thinks about the script when he goes to the bathroom.

He is fully dedicate himself to filming!

Lu Yuan knows that Lu Yi Hong is very stubborn and obsessed with the filming. Very obsessed, it makes Lu Yuan think that Lu Yi Hong is a perfectionist.

After the third act started shooting for a while, Lu Yi Hong would look at the video scene that was filmed. If there is anything he feels wrong , he would make suggestions to Lu Yuan and asked for a retake.

And it happened several times in a row...

Although retaking scene is not a problem for Lu Yi Hong, but for Lu Yuan, it is very bad!

'This fucker!'

'Wasting all the fucking money!'

On the first day of shooting, Lu Yuan didn't know how much it cost for a retake, but when he found out about it during lunch break, he lost his appetite and almost fainted.

Now, he doesn't dare to play the "Cut!" anymore, he cant afford it!

However, when he sees Lu Yi Hong's bloodshot and stubborn eyes, Lu Yuan could not refuse.

He keeps his eyes closed to endures the pain in his heart and says : "OK, retake it..." 

But after a few retakes, Lu Yuan pained heart gradually replaced by an angry heart as the expenses accumulated.

"A really good actor must integrates with the role. Integrates it deep into their bone, so they can shoot in one take. I don't wish to see anymore of repeated retakes happened. This is also a test for your acting!" Lu Yuan said sternly while staring at Lu Yi Hong.

"Director Lu, please believe me! This will be the last time!" Lu Yi Hong replied, bit his lips and nodded firmly.

Under the setting sun, Lu Yuan was relieved when the crew filmed the last scene for today.

The shooting progress has caught up with the schedule and it was much faster and smoother than yesterday.

When everyone is packing up, Wei Wu Ji, the fat man, coming to Lu Yuan with a complex face, his face look twisted for some inexplicable reasons.

"I'll come back late in the evening."

"Why?

"Someone invited to drink coffee."

"Woman?"

"Man."

"You are a little ambiguous!" Lu Yuan's eyes turned strange.

"Ambiguous your ass! It's the director of "The Capital", Shen Lian Jie!"

"Why did he invited you?"

"I think... because "The Capital" is  in the can, he wants to brag about it!"

"Okay, go ..."

"Well, there is something else... Can you go with me?"

"What do I do there? I don't know him ..."

"I'm afraid I can't help myself to pour coffee on his head. You could stop me when it happen, and you're so talented in magic, maybe you can exorcise his ghost at that time!" Wei Fat exhaled his breath and said what's in his heart.

"???" Lu Yuan was surprised.

'Exorcise ghost?'

'What do you mean?'

'Why can't I understand?'

'Could it be a trap?'

"Well ... you will know when you get there." Wei Fat voice weakened, he sounded like pleading.

"..."

9