24. I Give You a Full Marks!
207 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The pleading and words from Wei Fat's mouth seemed to have a strange smell.

Lu Yuan refuses to let himself be soft to the pitiful Wei Fat.

He feel like Wei Fat is trying to pull him into the water.

'This fat wants me to accompany him to be embarassed?'

Lu Yuan never like to be embarassed, so he smiles and going to reject Wei Fat's proposal.

'Drink coffee?'

'Sorry.'

'This buddy has no interest in drinking coffee.'

"Lu Yuan! I'll pay you a big meal this weekend!"

"Do you think one night's meal can satisfy me? You look down on me too much!" Lu Yuan refused sternly.

"Add a week of cigarettes' money!" Wei Fat thought for a while, and gritted his teeth to threw a big bait.

"Do you think I'm the kind of person who takes advantage of these small things?" Lu Yuan squinted his eyes and shook his head to give a silent refusal.

"Then what do you want me to do? Are you going to let your buddy being despised and disdained by others?" Wei Fat slumped like a deflated ball and his voice sounded desperate. 

Wei Fat is at a loss for word.

"Okay, okay, forget it, who told me to be your buddy and your brother, damn it. I am not going take advantage of you, you can just give me a month's worth of cigarettes and a half-month meals! Man... I'm too soft-hearted... This time only, there is no next time, okay. I've never wanted to accompany anyone to be embarrassed... geez... this is going to be really hard... " Under the street light, Lu Yuan sighed, his face was full of helplessness, and his voice sounded weak, he looked like he suffered a lot of mental damage.

"WHAT!" Wei Fat screamed, his fist shook but he managed to hold back himself.

'Someone! Please! Punch this bastard!'

………………………………

"We are going to be in a upscale cafe later, we can't lose our manner there. Smoking or other stupid shit, we can't do it, you know?"

"I know."

"OK. And when we ordering coffee, I'll order first, you'll order later, you understand?"

"Yes, yes, I'm the supporter, you are the hero tonight."

"Good! One more thing, don't flirt with the female staff or any young girl in the cafe, especially the young girl who play the piano, she's a part-timer there, and her status is not ordinary, we can't let them look down on us, okay!?"

"Okay, I'm not that kind of exaggerated person, I'm a serious type."

"Well, you not going to put up your pretense this time, right?" 

"Yes, okay, I get it, I will accompany you!"

"Really?"

"Really!"

"I hope you remember what you said!"

Along the way, Wei Fat was like a bitch who can't stop talking about everything, he also especially reminded Lu Yuan not to mess up his role more than once.

'Am I that kind of person?'

Lu Yuan was quite speechless, but he really understood what Wei Fat meant.

It's actually very simple. Wei Fat meant that later at the cafe, he will be the protagonist and put up a pretense, and Lu Yuan will be the supporting role.

Of course Lu Yuan understands this. He is the supporting role tonight. He is just there to hold the facade. He would do what the supporting role should do.

Wei Fat took Lu Yuan a long way and then finally turned to East Street.

"Here?" Lu Yuan looked strange when he saw the cafe's name.

"Yeah, it's here!"

"Okay..."

The name of the cafe is "Meets You" 

"Meets You" cafe to Lu Yuan is no stranger.

This is where he scammed for the first time. Scammed Wang Xun Xue...

'Looking back at it now.... My scam at that time was very sloppy. It was unbelievable that I could deceived her.'

'I still don't even have a business license now...'

'Wang Xun Xue was so gullible, it looks like I really did scammed her...'

'Wait a minute...'

At this moment, Lu Yuan remembered all the details that happened in the past few days, he suddenly felt a little loss and discouraged.

'In fact, I didn't deceived her.'

'I didn't even lied to her!'

'damn! Fine!'

'Tonight, with Wei Fat, I'm going to practice hard!'

Lu Yuan feels the familiar atmosphere inside the cafe when they walked in.

He deliberately walks a step behind Wei Fat, while resisting the urge to smoke.

'This is an upscale environment, and I am a gentleman.'

'At least, I can not smoke here.'

The cafe's temperature is just right. The warm light from the chandelier is accompanied by an elegant sound of piano, which flows slowly like a stream of water, giving an artistic ambient inside the cafe.

Although it didn't take long since his last visit, Lu Yuan finds himself not the same as before.

When he first came here, he was nervous and keep reminding himself to be careful and cautious, because he didn't want to looked like a country kid, and there were Wang Xun Xue with him at that time too. 

But now Lu Yuan finds himself calm and relaxed.

'Perhaps because I am more experienced now.'

'must keep low profile!'

At this moment...

"Brother Lu, are you coming?"

"Huh?"

"Is it for two? Please come upstairs ..."

"Wait, I have appointment."

"Oh, no problem. Let's sit upstairs first. There will be a seat upstairs."

"Um, no, no. He is the one who have appointment. I am just accompanying him."

"Ah, no? okay... Hello Sir, excuse me, which gentleman are you coming to meet tonight?"

When the young girl at the front desk walked back to her position and asked Wei Fat, she was not as enthusiastic as when she talked to Lu Yuan, she only gave a faint and polite smile.

Such a differential treatment...

................................

Wei Fat was walking to the front desk, and was going to ask about Shen Lian Jie's table, but before he could say anything, he saw the young girl on the front desk fluttered towards Lu Yuan and her face was very lively, as if she met her idol...

But when it changed him... 

'Her attitude is so perfunctory, so...'

'... normal?'

'What does this mean?'

"Shen Lian Jie, Mr. Shen is expecting me."

Wei Fat inhaled his breath deeply.

"Oh, he hasn't come yet. Please come to the second floor and wait for a while. Please follow me."

"Ah, Okay."

Wei Fat followed the young girl and walked towards the second floor. 

Lu Yuan is still following one step behind Wei Fat. Lu Yuan is very low-key. He just wants to be a quiet gentleman.

Lu Yuan doesn't know why the young girl at the front desk was so enthusiastic. They only met once when he came here for a short time. They are not really familiar with each other.

On the second floor, the young girl politely open a door and asked them to wait inside. After they walked in, the young girl closed the door and left.

When Wei Fat and Lu Yuan sit down, Wei Fat gives Lu Yuan a deep stare.

"Lu Yuan, do you come here often?"

"No ... just once ..."

"You only came to "Meets You" once and the girl at the front desk already so enthusiastic?"

"I do not know what happened either."

"You do not know?"

"Yes."

"Screw you!" 

Wei Fat cursed loudly when he saw Lu Yuan's innocent look in the quiet and luxurious booth. He felt that Lu Yuan is looking more and more like a third rate protagonist chinese novel who pretending to be a pig but actually a tiger...

"..." 

Lu Yuan was also innocent.

He really didn't mean it.

Knock! Knock!

The booth suddenly knocked softly...

"Come in."

"Brother Lu, you must be thirsty. I have already prepared a cup of Blue Mountain coffee for you."

"Oh okay, huh? How come you ..."

"Hehe, I heard Brother Lu is coming, so I come here as fast as I can."

"Ah, I'm waiting for someone here ..."

"Nobody knows when that Shen director coming, I think perhaps you can drink coffee to pass the time first..."

"Eh..."

"Um, Brother Lu, are you convenient now?"

"Ah, yes, convenient..."

"Yay!"

Lu Yuan looked at the girl who just came in and talked to him, but at this moment he doesn't know how to reply to her.

As for Wei Fat, he is already at a loss for word.

This girl is the piano girl that Wei Fat repeatedly warned Lu Yuan about. Yan Ying University's assistant teacher. There's a little bit status...

'Lu Yuan did not talk.'

'but...'

'it seems...'

'They all came to talk to Lu Yuan?'

"What about mine?" When Wei Fat looked at the coffee in front of Lu Yuan, and saw the empty space in front of him, he blurted unconsciously.

'This is wrong!'

"Yours? Aren't you waiting for someone? Someone will ask you later."

"What about him? Someone will ask him later too."

"Brother Lu is different. I asked Brother Lu to drink coffee, I did not asked you!" The piano girl looked at Wei Fat, and told him honestly.

"??????"

"Brother Lu, I recently played a new song, "Kazta's Spring". If you are convenient, can you review it for me?"

"Ah?"

"I'll go down and play it for you."

"Ohh..."

Wei Fat's heart instantly hit with critical damage.

'What does this mean now? Again?'

'Why is there such a difference?'

'Aren't you discriminating customers?'

After the young piano girl left, Wei Fat stares at Lu Yuan... again...

"Lu Yuan, can you tell me what's happening!"

"Nothing happened!"

"Fuck! Tell me! Are you a VIP here! Are you pretending to be a fucking pig now!"

"I really don't know what happened!" Lu Yuan shook his head. "I just played a piano song."

"It's that simple?"

"Yes!"

"Are you fucking deliberate? Didn't you said you won't put up any fucking pretense!!"

"I really don't!"

"Motherfucker! I haven't met Shen Lan Jie yet, you already killed me with so many mental damage! Fuck you!"

"..."

Wei Fat felt like he had been hit by an endless critical combo to his heart since he walked into this cafe.

'Your fucking pretense! I give a full fucking marks!'

9