30. What!? I’m Innocent!
430 7 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Okay, who is "rogue Lu" in An Xiao's mouth, why was he so rude on the phone?"

"An Xiao little angel talked to him so tenderly, wasn't he supposed to feel blessed?"

"Oh! I thought he was the gossip boyfriend of little angel An Xiao, I was almost desperate!"

"The "Invisible Wings" is really nice and charming, but the author ... oh, how is he so rude? It's completely beyond imagination!"

"Ha ha, Wai Hang Mi? Why hang me? Ha ha ha, so funny, who is this rogue Lu? He's a genius!"

"Support An Xiao!"

"An Xiao, next time I'll write a song for you! Don't cooperate with such rude bastard who doesn't know how to cherish you!"

"From their tones, I can tell that they are not lovers and seem to be enemies..."

"Who would that be? I can't think of any famous songwriter in the music circle..."

"Rogue Lu!? Lu bastard? Isn't there a songwriter surnamed Lu in the music circle? Is he Lu Hua?"

"Right! Didn't An Xia said something about filming? Lu Hua also appeared to be filming recently! I think it's him!"

"The voice didn't sound like Lu Hua. The rogue Lu's voice sounds young, but Lu Hua's voice is a bit old..."

"Yeah ... who is rogue Lu then?"

"..."

The reviews of An Xiao's new album launch video on socool(dot)com are rising at a rate of several hundreds per minute. In an instant, the video has made it to headlines on socool(dot)com front page, and "An Xiao" "rogue Lu" "Lu bastard" "Lu Hua" "Invisible Wings" became the top search buzzwords of socool(dot)com.

Most netizens are angry at "rogue Lu", especially An Xiao's fans.

They focused their hatred at "rogue Lu" and said that the bastard named "rogue Lu" embarrassed their little angel, An Xiao, and scolded "rogue Lu" as a low-quality character, unreasonable, rude, no manner, and not a gentleman...

They also said that God got confused and mistakenly gave "rogue Lu" the talent to create a good song like "Invisible Wings".

In short, all sorts of scolding and swearing at "rogue Lu" one after another, "rogue Lu" name became a plague among An Xiao's fans.

There are many sane fans in these mess, but the insane ones are more...

They are the die-hard fans.

They are unreasonable and just want to vent their hatred, no matter what.

And in the midst of these chaos, an unknown fan pulled out an article titled "Goodbye Love" ...

…………………………

Lu Hua is a talented songwriter in music circle.

More than ten years ago, he created a few hit songs such as "Kite", "Sweetheart, Please..." and "River of Love".

As time passed, he grew older, his musical talent began to decline and the songs he wrote these years were not as good.

However, Lu Hua still has a good reputations in music circle. Although he is not a top songwriter in his field now, he is still considered as a good songwriter for passionate songs.

Lu Hua is also passionate about his life. In particular, he passionately does his morning routine everyday. Every morning he always gets up early, regularly doing exercise every day, enjoying a cup of morning tea after, then post up an article or two to his media social account.

He lives a happy and contented life...

"Huh? What happened? Why was my "Goodbye Love" so hot yesterday?"

This morning, while passionately enjoying his morning tea, Lu Hua opened his media social account on Weibo as usual, and looked at its headline news. He was surprised when he saw his name was actually on the first place on the Weibo's headlines.

He felt strange.

Although he has many fans, at most they could only push his fame to third or fourth headline. He had never expected to be the first on headlines.

'Was my "Goodbye Love" liked by many people, and its trending now?'

Lu Hua quickly clicked on his profile page to find out more...

• "Why are you so rude!"

• "Can't you be a gentleman? I thought you were a good person before. I didn't expect you to be so "good" !"

• "Do you look down on our little angel An Xiao? Do you think because you have some fame, you can suppress the newcomer and look down on everyone?"

• "I admit that the lyrics you wrote are good, but, oh, what a shame..."

• "I want to hack you off your life. What kind of bastard are you? Do you think you are the best songwriter in the circle? Huh!"

• "..."

"?????"

A sunny morning is pleasant morning for anyone.

The same is true for Lu Hua.

When he saw his name was on the headline news, it should had been more pleasant morning for him.

Even before he clicked on his profile page, he thought about printing out the headline and show-off to his old friends, and felt like he was back on his younger years.

However, after looking at all the comments on his profile page, Lu Hua was instantly shocked!

'What... what happened?'

'I was only drinking a little bit of wine, wrote a music article then slept yesterday...'

'Why is this...?'

More than ten minutes later, when he clicked on a video, he instantly became dumbfounded.

'Rogue Lu? Lu bastard?'

'Is this my nickname?'

'No! It's not me, I didn't write this "Invisible Wings"!'

'I'm completely innocent, okay!'

Lu Hua felt wronged and his good mood earlier was completely washed clean.

Eventually he made a post on his Weibo...

• "I AM NEITHER "ROGUE LU" NOR "LU BASTARD" ! REALLY NOT!

While at the same time he cursed the "Lu bastard" in his heart...

'This Lu is really a bastard!'

'I just sit at home, and your shits rained on me from the sky?'

 …………………………

Overall, the new album launch was a success.

After An Xiao sang "Invisible Wings", the applause and cheers from the audiences under the stage were thunderous, the people from the music circle also praised the song.

At that time, An Xiao was grateful to Lu Yuan for the song.

However, after the call with Lu Yuan, An Xiao's gratefulness was instantly flushed away.

'Lu Yuan, you bastard! What a mess you made!'

She felt that Lu Yuan was sent by God just to specifically irritate her. There was no man treated her like this before.

'Wai Hang Mi?'

Whenever she thinks about these three words now, An Xiao grits her teeth.

She remembered that she even secretly searched the words online during the call...

But when a village girl with a straw hat having a village girl's face, plus a simple villager's smile came up...

An Xiao got even angrier at that time, her whole body was almost exploded.

'How can you associate me with this villager aunt's name!'

However, she was still on live call at that time, so she could only be brutally bullied by Lu Yuan, and bitterly held herself from any retaliation.

Even after the call, she could only smiled hypocritically gentle and tender, waiting patiently for the end of the album launch.

Her new album launch was a success, but she felt her reputation was ruined.

'Bastard! Shameless!'

"An Xiao, there are a few variety shows tonight, you take a good rest now."

"Okay. Um, Sister Chen..."

"Yes?"

"I think the songwriter of "Invisible Wings" on the new album should not be Lu Yuan."

"Oh? Why is that?"

"Let's change it to Lu Bastard, or Lu Dog, no, Lu Second Dog..."

"Ah...? but... this new album is already in production, changing it at this time is a bit... and what about the author Lu Yuan? It's going to be hard to..."

"Doesn't matter! Don't care about the author, he's just a jerk! Let's change it to Lu Second Dog, I think it's good, yes, Lu Second Dog!"

"Lu... Second Dog...?"

The agent glanced strangely at An Xiao who had already gritted her teeth.

'Isn't this name a little bit bad?'

……………………

"Lu Yuan, there is something I want to tell you but I don't know how to say it properly."

"Say it fast!"

"Looks like someone helped you with your shits..."

"What? What shit?"

"You look at Weibo yourself ..."

"I'm not free now. I'll watch it later when I come back. I'm going to record a song now. I'm very busy..."

"Okay, but... I somehow feel sad about that Lu Hua."

9