Chapter 3
1.8k 8 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nn. 

It’s morning now, seems like I slept through the whole day. It’s practically a new day now. 

After I woke up, I immediately check my surroundings. 

And I immediately noticed two female in thin clothing. There’s no need to mention that these two women are me. 

I haven’t noticed this earlier, probably because the reality hasn’t sink in to me yet, but I have quite the attractive bodies. Most probably because I made them based on my preferences. 

Nero, has long black hair (the ponytail was let loose before sleeping) and quiet the bust size. 

Weiss on the other hand has the opposite, with shoulder length white hair and the modest chest. 

Both are based on my preferences (fetishes). Maybe that’s why people are staring at me, but I couldn’t be sure.

And, after looking closely at them, I feel a little tingle in my chest. Did I fell in love with myself. Nah, no way. 

This is probably nothing more than lust from my male mentality. I mean, I’m not that narcissistic that I would fell in love with myself. But I’m still a male at heart. 

But before I could delve further, a knock resounds on the door to my room. 

I (Nero) hurriedly answers the door. 

“Hello?” ~Nero

“Ah, Excuse me. I was worried about you, so I came to check up” ~Yuuki

The one answering the door is the girl who I met yesterday. 

If I’m not mistaken, her name was Yuuki, right? She appears to be more than just the inn’s receptionist, considering she is the only other person I saw working here. 

“Ah. I appreciate it. By the way, what time is it?” ~Nero

After I asked that, Yuuki went silent for a second, as her gaze is focusing on something. 

“It’s currently 9.45 a.m.” ~Yuuki

“...oh. Thank you” ~Nero

“You should go to the lobby and have something to eat. If you hurry, you might still be able to use the public bath when it’s not crowded” ~Yuuki

“...bath?”

“That’s right, it is located 10 meters from here. I could go with you if you want?” ~Yuuki

“O-oh. Thanks, I appreciate it. I’ll be there for breakfast in a bit” ~Nero

“Certainly. Well then, take care” ~Yuuki

After that I immediately get ready. Since I don’t need to do anything yet, I don’t need to wear my armor. For now I’ll just wear some casual wear. 

Now then, this is going to be the first time seeing my selves naked in these bodies. Since this is the bodies I created and inhabit, I don’t feel any sense of guilt at all. Instead, this is like I’m going through puberty again, but with a different gender. This feeling is twice as that considering I have two bodies. 

But, well. It’s not like time is waiting for me, so I have to hurry up and get this over with. 

The clothes I chose is rather simple. For Nero, she is wearing a black long sleeved shirt with red long skirt. The same goes for Weiss, with white shirt and blue skirt instead. I don’t really like showing a lot of skin.

I immediately head straight to the lobby to eat breakfast. There’s a separate place for a cafeteria, where I could see other guests eating breakfast. There’s only a few of them though, because the others probably have already left for work. 

Breakfast is a simple bread and omelette. Now that I think about it, I still haven’t figured out my circumstances yet. I at least know that I’m at a time where civilization is still primitive, but other than that is still speculation. 

Why don’t I just ask Yuuki instead. 

“Hey, Yuuki” ~Weiss

I’m using Weiss to talk to Yuuki just to mix things up, and because she is closer to Yuuki. 

“Yes? What’s up?” ~Yuuki

“This might sound like a stupid question but, what year is it? Also what’s the name of this planet?” ~Weiss 

“......are you serious-” ~Yuuki

(Are you seriously haven’t figured it out yet? That means that it hasn’t been that long since they’ve been here) ~Yuuki

“It is currently the year 1016 of the Arestia calendar. And this planet is called Arestle, named after the goddess Arestia” ~Yuuki

“I see” ~Weiss 

So it’s not earth after all.

Well then, first off all I need to think of a way to make some money. The ones I got from the bandits are almost running out.

While I was pondering, I ended up finishing my breakfast without me realizing. And the dishes was already being carried out by Yuuki.

Not long after, Yuuki approaches me. 

“Well then, shall we go?” ~Yuuki

““Go? Go where?”” ~Nero&Weiss

I ended up answering with both characters because I was caught off guard. 

“To the bath house, I did mention this before” ~Yuuki

“B-bath house?” ~Nero

“That’s right. I promised to show you where the public bath house is” ~Yuuki

“O-oh. That’s right” ~Nero

Now that I think about it, I did recall her saying something like that. But, going to a public bath in this body is a bit-

“Well then. Let’s go” ~Yuuki

“W-wait a minute. What about your job?” ~Nero

“It should be fine. My replacement should be here in a few seconds—” ~Yuuki

“Good morning!” ~???

Right after she said that, a witch appears. To be more specific, a woman with dark blue hair wearing a witch hat appears. 

“Perfect timing. Hey Rogue, come and took over my position for a bit” ~Yuuki

“Huh? Why!? I just got here!” ~Rogue

“Because I have some guests to take care of” ~Yuuki

“Guests?” ~Rogue

The woman, who’s named Rogue, suddenly looks at my direction. 

“H-hello. My name is Nero” ~Nero

“And I’m Weiss” ~Weiss

““Nice to meet you”” ~Nero&Weiss

“Hmm. Nero and Weiss right—?” ~Rogue 

The woman ponders for some time, before Yuuki cuts in. 

“Well then, shall we go” ~Yuuki

“... alright then. Take care” ~Rogue 

Before I knew it I was dragged out of the inn. 

___________________________________

Krista Kingdom. 

“Is it ready?” ~???

“Yes, your majesty”

“Very well then. Let the summoning of Heroes commence” ~???

In one of the towers in the castle of Krista, the hero summoning is taking place. The tower is called the summoning tower, used specifically only for said purpose. In here many influential people gathered to witness the results of the summoning. 

People from the King’s knight order, to dukes, and even representative from the Arestia religion. 

Of course, the royal family is also present. The first princess, princess Celest Krista, is the one overseeing the ritual. 

As the ritual started, mana is being consumed from the power supply, stored at the tower’s basement. The magic circle glows in response.

After a few minutes the circle’s glow intensified as if it succeeded in looking for it’s target. And then, the glow subsides and figures appears on the magic circle. 

There are 4 figures that appeared from the magic circle, one male and three females. Their appearance looks younger than what they seemed. They’re all wearing some kind of uniform. 

“H-huh? Where is this?” ~???

The male was the first to have spoken. 

“Welcome, Heroes, to our world Arestle. We hereby requests for your aid” ~Celest

“Huh?” ~???

The princess bows as a form of respect, to these supposed heroes, while the heroes themselves is confused. 

___________________________________

Elsewhere. 

Damn! This is toxic to the eyes. 

All I could see is naked women bathing themselves in the surrounding. Of course they would be taking a bath here, this is a public bath house after all. 

I’m here for the same reason of course. 

“Hey, what’s wrong? You look like a soldier that’s suddenly appears in the middle of enemy encampment” ~Yuuki

Well, it’s not a wrong expression. Thinking that it’s weirder for me to be flustered at this, it’s better if I just not think about it too much. 

“N-nothing’s wrong. I’m just surprised that this place is huge” ~Nero

Huge is an understatement, this is as big as a gymnasium. And it’s only the female side. 

“Well, It’s built by someone special after all” ~Yuuki

“Really?” ~Nero

Apparently, an adventurer built this place 50 years ago. Yuuki said that the reason it’s huge is because he wanted to make this place a popular landmark. 

(Though, knowing that idiot, the reason it’s so big is probably because, the chances of a peephole being discovered is very low in a place this big) ~Yuuki

Yuuki muttered something, but I couldn’t hear her. On another note, I found out that Yuuki is not human. Looking at her body, it’s pretty obvious. Despite the lack in the chest area, all other areas are without defect, she also doesn’t have any private parts to distinguish any gender. 

“Hey. Did you think of something rude just now?” ~Yuuki

“H-huh? N-no, I didn’t think of anything” ~Nero

“Hmph. Looks like someone is full of themselves just because theirs is a little bigger” ~Yuuki

“H-huh? I-I’m not full of myself!” ~Nero

“Well now, just because they’re big doesn’t mean anything. Just look at Weiss, she’s flat and yet she has great curves” ~Yuuki

“Huh? Eh?” ~Weiss

What? What’s going on here? I’m being dissed and then complimented on. What’s with these conversations? Yuuki seems talkative all of a sudden. 

Anyway, it’s getting hot in here, so I have to get out soon. And I have to find a way to make some money. 

30