Chapter 42: ´A Devil in Disguise`
276 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The wound face was awestruck on Nuwa's blatant confession. He was a robber for many years and had been seeing countless numbers of rich, beautiful young women during his missions. He couldn't even remember how many rich girls he had encountered so far but there was this one thing he was sure for that, none of them were like Nuwa.

All the rich young mistress would immediately faint or cry their heart out whenever they heard bandits names, unlike Nuwa who was calm and collected in front of him.

'What I fool! I should have doubted this from the beginning.'

The wound face had a soft spot for women since he was the male in his family. His large family consisted of his mother and four younger sisters. As a result, during his missions, he never lifted his hand to beat women. He'd rather stop his teammates whenever they mistreated the hostages.

However, most of the times, the hostages would get scared by his face. There was a deep cut on his left cheek; it made his face scary. He had seen many of the ladies shivering when looking at his face. They'd immediately lower their faces and would ask for forgiveness to spare their lives.

The bandit who never hurt women now had a strong desire to strangle the strange bride who was peeking at him. He could sense her odd gazes all over his body. Though all he had seen was only Nuwa's soft little beautiful hands, based on his keen observations, the wound face realized that Nuwa was a peerless beauty. His face turned reddish is embarrassments when he thought how she tore off his robe.

'This lady is so shameless.'

'Eeh! Wait a moment! Why my train of thoughts are moving in weird directions? Damn this woman also corrupted my mind...'

'No-no, she is a No-woman. She must be a man in woman's clothing. What sort of women touches other men except for their husbands?'

'She must a devil in disguise!'

The wound face had always heard that rich girls were more prideful and virtuous, they would gladly accept death than being touched by men. He had seen many hostages suicided in order to keep their dignity.

None of them was as daring as Nuwa, who was not only cunningly acted pitiful to trick everyone but was also successful.

He glared at Nuwa who again touched his robes. A new possibility suddenly came across to wound face's mind as he shuddered in fear.

'Was she from the special law enforcement force who had been chasing us for a long time?'

Nuwa had no idea about the wound face's fears or train of thoughts as she was immersed in for her upcoming steps. Up until now, everything went according to her plans without any disturbance. So, she was really happy and sort of satisfied. Nuwa was also praying inwardly that things to remain like this until the end so she could save her people as soon as possible.

Nuwa roughly grabbed the wound face's robe to undress, she didn't want to waste any more breath here.

"Don't worry. This lady shall only take your Shenyi*. This lady has no desires to see an ugly naked man."

Nuwa humphed in disgusts at the nasty looking man who was shyly flinching on her every touch. All of his facial reactions were as if she was a pervert who was tickling him.

Nuwa cursed her bad luck. Who knew there would come a day when a measly bandit would act like a chaste woman and look at her as if she was a pervert. She really had the worst luck.

Before Nuwa could finish undressing him, she heard some footsteps were coming from near the jungle. She halted her actions.

"Chen Mian! Boss is calling you."

"Where are you? Boss ordered us to bring the hostage woman." Shouted someone.

Nuwa gnashed her teeth in anger. The footsteps were slowly getting louder and closer; they were almost her proximity.

'Damn! Worst timing ever. All of my efforts are about to ruin at the last moment.'

'What should I do now?'

'Should I discard everything and follow my original plans?'

'Or should I trick these people too?'

'But...'

'Nah, that won't work...'

Following her original plans would be risky now since based on the sound of the footsteps, Nuwa was sure that there was more than one person outside. Nuwa could fool one or two people but not many.

Nuwa didn't want to take any risk. She always preferred waiting for openings than surrendering. She had lots of patience.

Hence Nuwa thoughtfully looked at the wound face's face who was now glaring at her in a silent challenge.

'YOU HAVE LOST NOW.'

'SURRENDER YOURSELF.'

'GAME OVER.'

 

[Note: Unedited chapter.]

9