Chapter 43: Punishment
329 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Instead of pulling his robe off, Nuwa harshly pushed the wound face as he again thumpy fell on the ground. Even though his body was half-paralyzed; the wound face still grimaced on the sudden pain. Howbeit, he grinned in the next moment in satisfaction, believing that his subordinates would surely take revenge on his behalf if they learned how this demoness mistreated him.

Nuwa got annoyed as hell on the wound face's stupid grins. Over and over again, this guy was challenging her patience. Nuwa didn't want to endure his creepy smugness anymore, she badly wanted to punish him.

'Ah! Wait!'

'Punishment! Humm...'

Nuwa's eyes suddenly lit up in joy as a new idea came across her mind. She scornfully looked at the bandit. There was an evil grin on her always expressionless face.

"Tsk! Tsk! You've challenged the wrong person. This lady will show you what it feels like being humiliated. Humph!"

Nuwa then took out the legendary 'sh*t pouch' or 'whatever' in the box of her hand. Her grin immediately bid farewell as her beautiful face was turning pale from green to blue in extreme disgust.

Nuwa dared not to breathe.

Closing her eyes, she moved her head as farthest as possible from her hands that were holding the disgusting 'sh*t pouch' and slowly opened it. Inside it, there was violet-greenish colored powder.

Nuwa threw the powder on this air as it blew by the beautiful spring breeze.

Though Nuwa did not doubt the pouch's OTHERWORLDLY abilities, she was still nervous and uncertain about the future. As a result, she badly wanted an instant effect.

After Nuwa examined that the pouch was empty, she threw it and cleaned her hands with the bandit's robe.

'Sigh!'

There was no helping it. She couldn't find any water sources nor did she wants to spoil her wedding gown. Sighing, Nuwa wondered when she would finally use her hands and how long it might take the smell to remove.

She then readjusted her disheveled dress and confidently left the forest without turning back to see the wound face's awkward expression.

*******

Nuwa breathed a sigh of relief when she saw that her guess was right, three bandits were walking close to the forest. Nuwa was glad that she didn't follow the original plan or else they might have already caught her.

The scary face returned with two people. He was continuously furrowing his brows and calling his companion.

"Chen Mian! Where are you?"

'Oh! So the wound face's name is Chen Mian! Whatever...'

Nuwa sneered inwardly as she silently stood behind them like an obedient kitten, as a result, none of the bandits sensed her presence. One of the wound face's companions joked,

"I think that guy is making out with that woman."

"What are you talking about! Chen Mian isn't that type of a person." Replied the other one.

"Heh! Who knows..." Winked the first one.

"Shut up!" Roared the scary face.

Nuwa balled her fists tightly, her sharp nails were digging into her flesh. She didn't care about the pain, all she felt was extremely humiliation.

Taking a deep breath to cool down her temper, Nuwa loudly coughed so that the three bandits could notice her. Nuwa was silently announcing her presence to others and giving them a message that she was listening to whatever indecent things they were discussing.

All the bandits shifted their gaze. The scary face furrowed his brows in question when the other two was sneakily staring at her. Their eyes were shining with curiosity, humor, and... lust.

Nuwa shuddered at their intense glares as she said with a soft voice,

"UNCLE said he has a stomachache so he needs some time alone."

Nuwa was deliberately calling the wound face uncle; her voice was kinda loud than usual when she was calling the wound face uncle because she wanted others not to misunderstand and stopped saying such nasty things behind her back.

"Pfttt..."

"Uncle...!!!"

"Hahahaha...."

The other two bandits laughed their lungs out as if they heard the biggest joke of their lives. Their eyes became watery on waves of laughter.

The scary face looked at Nuwa's pitiful silhouette, he felt embarrassed that his subordinates were slandering a small lady who was fidgeting in the corner when lowering her head.

'She must be crying.'

The scary face thought as he sighed in guilt. Then he rolled his eyes at his subordinate duo's and roared,

"SHUT THE HELL UP! SCUMS!!!"

The duo's behind flinched like beaten dogs on their group leader's sudden outburst and stopped joking around. They didn't want to anger their group leader so they followed him silently.

The scary face then looked at Nuwa and respectably said, "Don't mind their words. Let's go, miss."

Nuwa nodded in response. She was surprised at his behavior since it was the first time that he spoke so politely to her. The scary face was gesturing her way out so she followed him.

The small entourage finally started walking slowly, however, Buddha finally listened to Nuwa's grievance heart as they suddenly rooted on the spot like wood blocks.

The beautiful spring's winds suddenly blew...

The bandits smelled something on the springs fresh air. Stopping their movements, the trio sniffed like dogs to understand what was it. The scent was really strange and unavoidable.

The next moment, three bandits almost vomited blood. They realized what was it since the odor hit them so hard that some unknown senses also woke up with their five senses.

"This smell! It's the smell of 'sh*t'!!!"

"Yuck! What the f*ck!"

"Argh! So disgusting! I don't wanna breathe anymore."

"Who did such a disgusting thing? I wanna kill that person, NOW!"

The three screamed like lunatics when tightly holding their noses. The odor smelt so horrible, they felt like vomiting their intestines out. Suddenly one screamed,

"I think it's Chen Mian. It must be that bastard's misdeeds."

"Yes yes, you are right. He left because he has a stomachache."

"He is sh*tting somewhere..."

To confirm their doubts, the three pairs of eyes looked at Nuwa.

Nuwa laughed silently as she thought that the pouch was finally working.

Getting no response from Nuwa, the bandits deduced that she might be embarrassed about such indecent questions. She was from a rich family after all.

They accepted her silence as an agreement when in reality, Nuwa as immersed in her world.

"That son of a b*tch! I'm gonna kill him."

"What the f*ck did he eat today!"

"Eh! We eat the same thing!"

"Shut up. He must eat sh*t today. I'll NEVER give him any food."

"The smell is so horrible... Ekk! I feel like vomiting."

Nuwa snapped back to reality on the bandit's group unstoppable howling. They were cursing the wound face as if he was their sworn enemy.

Nuwa grinned in extreme satisfaction that they were blaming the wound face.

Because she finally took revenge on him.

 

[Note: Unedited chapter.]

11