Author’s Rant
300 3 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey Guys!  I recently read a forward on a different web novel, and decided that I liked it, so I'm adding my own!  Yes, I can do that, I'm the Author.  Anyways, You've probably already read the synopsis, so I will skip the story details.  If you want to skip right to the story, then please feel free.  I'd promise that this isn't only hear to fill out the chapter count... but...

 

Ahem.  Anyways, about what you are about to get yourself into.  This story has been sloshing around my head for a little over a year now.  I have a large scale plan for where its going, but I am more than willing to improvise on the little things.  Let's create worlds together!  That sounded more juvenile than intended.  Seriously though, I welcome comments and would love to incorporate your ideas.

 

I added the Strong language tag because I think that its absolutely hilarious to have literal demons using "hell" as a curse.  It also allows me to make some crude characters show a little more emotion without breaking character.  However, I will defiantly be monitoring the cursing, since I know of no faster way to bring down the quality of a story.  And we are all about quality here with web novels, aren't we?  (He started his quality-assurance sentence with a conjunction, I know, grammar Nazis, it was a joke.)

 

I also know that it is normal for these sort of stories to have at least a modicum of sexual content.  Nope, not here.  I might make a few appropriate jokes about it (yes, those do exist, there is one in the first chapter, you'll see what I mean) but otherwise, nada.  Sorry.  There is also no harem, pseudo-harem, reverse-harem, or any other sub-genre of harem.  Sorry-not-sorry.

 

Ah, gore, my favorite.  I mean, there are fight scenes.  Beings die.  I have read some truly disturbing pieces of work (they are impressive in there own right). and this is defiantly not one of those.  I have decided not to add the gore tag because, honestly, my eight-year-old imagination was as violent as my story.  Still, if any violence whatsoever is a trigger, then I politely suggest that you shy away from this novel and please don't sue me.  Seriously though, I do not think that this novel needs a Gore tag. 

 

Anyways, I am adding this at my 1k views mark!  That's exciting, right?  (Yes, I know that most novels here have at least that many views, but let me have my celebration here!)

 

Some final words about the novel, in case you haven't caught on yet, this will be a very light-hearted piece of work.  It is definitely supposed to be more a comedy piece then anything else.  A little bit of power-fantasy will also be thrown in.  I also am not above making fun of my own writing when I have enough to make fun of!

 

Well, this ought to be enough to justify increasing the chapter count.  Thank you all for reading, have fun!

5