{Author} Congratulations you lucky readers, I’m gonna restart!
138 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This story, I am going to restart now. It's got some complex plots for what would be "current" and "future" plots ongoing, which I did not setup so well in the original first chapters.

That's the good news. The sad news for many might be, I'm going on into the effort of deleting old chapters here, and just copying in the "new" chapters one at a time. Yes, the past 21 chapters gonna go bye bye.

But for all of this, it's going to be a more interesting story. I do hope my past readers will hold through to the direction the story is going. It's not a severe change, not at first anyway; but having written to the point ahead of here that I have, I now have a more structured plot for the next arc too.

Finally. Quid pro quo -- my notice. I am only uploading all of my stories on ScribbleHub.com right now; not anywhere else. No I have not received any requests to post them anywhere else, not for direct content copies nor in translations. Please, if you find my stories copied elsewhere ... know that it's not at my will.

And. Future chapters also might be including some dark character moments. I don't even mean like with Arthur having to face his "family" being slaughtered -- I also mean the adult stuff. For the record: I write stories with mature plots, sometimes mature scenes with consenting persons. I, however, do not consider myself a "smut author"; I honestly reject that tag.

Instead, I'll say the characters I've written and continue to write are flawed; and their progress from flawed to less-flawed will be in the form of leaving behind all smutlike behavior. Yes I am a dark horse in this. I try proving through my writing how characters truly mature is not in merely doing 'mature things' but in knowing when where why those things may and may not be appropriate. Arthur in specific in this story is going to go through some hard times, some at his own causing and some at the mysterious 'god' who antagonizes him.

A subtle point I left in is his leaving the character Nika to a 'nonconsentual' scene with a tentacle creature in the lake country; Arthur views it as "justified" but it's not, it's never going to be justified in our lives either. It's an act for which he will have more headaches and face more consequences of doing. All characters when doing things which can and should go awry, should face the consequences in truth. It's a specific nuance I will attempt to recreate in my other stories as well; all characters being flawed and yet only maturing when they change out of doing pointless "mature acts" which do not contribute to a maturity. Stories should mimic reality; sorry not sorry all you smut writers-

... well ... this is at least my current perspective, and my seriously more mature perspective, on maturity and mature content. Take it or leave it-

5