01 – I’m still Zy Black.
2k 4 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

[Issho ni Iru to Hotto suru...]

'Hmmm... why am I hearing someone speak Japanese? Did youtube go into automatic playback mode... that looks like a hentai... I thought as I turned around in bed.

When I opened my eyes to try to turn off the television in my room that might be playing this strange video I was scared.

"What? I was kidnapped!?!??" I screamed in fear as I got up quickly from bed, but before my foot touched the floor, I felt a hell of a headache attack me. The pain was so strong that I lost control of my body and fell to the ground.

Lying there contorting me, I felt like a movie was going through my head. It was as if I was seeing someone's life pass before my eyes... but the strange thing about all of this was that I was seeing everything in the first person as if I were the person who was living that life... but at the same time, I felt as if it was not me.

It was so much information passing by at once, that I only managed to memorize some important things, and the one that marked me the most among them all, that the name of the person in the life I was watching was the same as mine... Zhanye Black. Yeah, a weird name... my friends called me Zy to make it easy for me. The closest I've ever seen to that name was a girl I met in a virtual game called "Zhanya".

When I woke up, I felt that something had changed in me. I felt that I could control my body, but not as I used to, it seems that the body was heavier... it had more restrictions.

I felt something pimping in my face and instinctively took it aside like it was the most natural thing in the world. When I realized what I had done, I noticed that I had never done that in my life... after all my hair was short. "What's going on?"

I started to get scared! Until what part of the other Zy's life showed that this was the room he spent most of the time... but if he spent most of the time here, why am I here?

I got up from the ground where I fell and looked around. The room was the stereotype of an otaku room, hentai posters, hentai action figures, shelves full of anime blu rays, and of course, hentais. But there was something I didn't understand while looking at those posters, I didn't know any of it.

I was not an otaku in my past life, but I still knew and watched the most famous ones. Be Naruto, Fairy Tail, Dragon Ball, Sword Art Online... I watched the most famous and from time to time I saw some posts about the less known animes, but of all these posters, I never saw or heard anything about them. It's like they're all original... maybe this Zy was an author? It's not possible...

Speaking of this Zy, I don't know how to feel about him. From what I understand of his life, he suffered a lot of bullying at school... to the point of becoming a NEET who wouldn't leave his room.

He had a father called John Black, a mother called Sarah Black and two five-year-old twin siblings, Henry and Sue Black.

When the parents realized this depressive and isolated personality that their son was becoming, they both tried everything to help him, but this Zy always ignored them and stayed locked in his room playing or watching animes.

From that room, the only thing I can recognize and say that I would use well is the computer that this Zy used to play on. As I understand it, he bought a few dollars in bitcoin when it cost little and after a few years, he sold thinking that he wouldn't go higher than that, using the money to buy the computer. But this was another aggravating factor for Zy's depression, as the price continued to rise and he had sold all the bitcoin he had left to buy the computer, leaving a sorrow in his heart.

The last conversation this Zy had with his family was about five months ago. I never had parents in my previous life, I lived in orphanages and modesty apart, for being very communicative and having a good dialectic, I got a job in a gym near the orphanage. In time I managed to support myself and move on.

I look around and see this Zy's not in his room, so apparently, he's safe. I walk around to see if there's anything familiar I can find, until I pick up his cell phone and see a strange reflection. Curious, I opened the camera without unlocking the screen and what I saw amazed me... I BECAME THAT ZHANYE BLACK!

What do you mean? I was in my good house and now I'm in this Zy's body?

I look in a mirror and run to see if it's true. And unfortunately... the cell phone was right... the reflection I see in the mirror is of a 16-year-old boy, fat, with a face full of acne, a dirty suit and a long blond hair in a mess. If I saw that person on the street I would throw a coin thinking he was a beggar... and now... I am that person...

"Noooooooooo!" I knelt on the floor reluctant to accept reality until I almost fell to the floor because I was not used to carrying that weight of fat on my body.

I may not have been an idol in my past life, but because I knew how to communicate well, I managed to date some girls, my cell phone had several contacts of women I met at parties... but with this body... "I'm not sure what to do!" I got pissed off as I punched the ground in frustration...

Sometime later... I was sitting in a fetal position swinging from side to side, until a horrible smell that my brain probably learned to ignore invaded my nose... "How long has it been since I showered?" I said quietly to myself.

25