24 – Partnership
1k 0 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When the match ended and I looked at the count of how many spectators were watching I was stunned. The number that had previously struggled to reach 50 people was now 92. And the more I watched, the higher it went.

Reading the comments I began to understand why so many people were coming. It seems that my old viewers started getting the new viewers well and everyone was having fun.

A lot of people have always wondered the difference between a live stream and a video pro youtube, and what people had trouble understanding was exactly what was happening now. The new people came to watch, saw the comments playing and having fun for something that happened live and also wanted to participate. When they started to participate, the old viewers welcomed them, the people felt welcomed and decided to stay here.

This atmosphere of friendship in the chat was exactly what I wanted, it was as if a group of friends were watching a video of another friend.

Because of the tactics that I was using, the good mood I had and the chat jokes, more and more people were arriving until the number reached 100 live viewers just before I finished the broadcast.

"Guys, thank you so much for your company. Today's live stream was a lot of fun, so I hope you're here to join me tomorrow too." I told the audience with a happy voice.

[Viewer A: Oh no, will you stop broadcasting already? I arrived less than an hour ago, please continue transmitting more!]

[Viewer B: Yes, I want to watch you more!]

-Ding, ARichBronzeIGL made a donation of $15: "Hey Zy, since you're going to stop broadcasting now, I'm going to test the tactics I learned here in my matches, if I can climb from bronze to silver, you can be sure I'll donate more!"

"Woww, thank you so much Rich Bronze, I hope you have a lot of success in your games so hahah." I laughed at happiness as I watched the message. "Well guys, since you liked the broadcast so much, I hope to see you around here in tomorrow's broadcast again, who knows in the future I might not make a 12-hour broadcast? But that's for the future."

After I turned off the live stream, I looked at the statistics of this broadcast and was proud of myself.

Throughout the morning I received a total of 4 donations from different people, the first one was from Vanilla to contribute the webcam again, the other two were from people making jokes and the last one was from Bronze Rich thanking for everything.

In total, I got $35 today. In my second week of live streaming, I already got $40... I started to feel my vision becoming blurred and happiness made me shed some tears. I knew that this was only my first step in seeking fame, but this first step will be something I will never forget.

[Ding, congratulations! You have completed a mission and a conquest.

Make a live stream for 40 people. Reward: 1 statistic point.

Have at least 100 people watching your broadcast. Reward: 5 statistical points. ]

When I saw that I received 6 statistical points today my happiness skyrocketed even more. Really 100 people watching me was a big milestone.

But before I could get up, a notification caught my attention. When I saw who had sent me I was really happy, the sender was the Switch site, exactly the site where I made my live streams in this world.

Subject: Partnership proposal.

Hey, Zy, what's up?

We're part of Switch's partner team and we've been very interested in your live stream over the past few weeks. Your charismatic and didactic style caught our attention, and today, with the sudden growth that you had for your own merit, we think it would be a great opportunity for both sides for us to make a partnership.

What will be the advantage that you will have when you close a partnership with us?

Well, first we'll give you the Subscriber option, so people pay you a monthly subscription and get some small benefits.

We'll also make a space available for your Live Stream on our homepage a few days a week to attract more people and also the option for you to broadcast live ads, which depending on how many people watch the ads we'll reward you for.

I expect a return.]

When I saw that the email was a proposal from Switch, I felt very satisfied. It was as if I had finally started my left hand to the star and I could finally start living said, without worrying about asking my father for money. With that, I had to share that happiness with my family.

I walked down the stairs with a smile on my face and found my mother writing her novel. Honestly, my mother receives a lot of money from the books she publishes, even though she works at home. Last week I found out that we only live in this house because of me, or rather, because of the old Zy who was locked in the basement. With the money that my mother and father receive from their work, we could have moved to a better house a long time ago.

"Mom, something very good has happened!" I said excitedly.

"Ohh, will you introduce me to a daughter-in-law?" She lifted her eyes and stared at me with a smile on her face.

"No... I came to tell you that I started working." I responded by trying to ignore her provocation.

"Oh, really, my son? What are you doing?" She asked with a happy smile on her face.

"I'm making Live Streams playing on the computer for other people to watch. Because these people liked what I do, some even sent me donations to encourage me to keep doing it. And not to mention that in addition to the donations, the website I use offered me a partnership proposal so that I could focus on making live stream to them and even pass commercials during the broadcast and make money from it." I said it all at once.

"Wow, that's very good, my son! Seeing you worried about earning your own money reminds me of when I started writing too. Even though my parents had some money, I always wanted to try and get by on my own and with my first fanfic I was able to make my way into the writing business." She said remembering the past.

We kept talking until my dad arrived.

♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥
The 29th chapter is already published on Patre on. Wanna support me and read it?
Patre on.com/Zhanye
♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥

21