25 – IDGAF
1k 3 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What are you guys talking about that's making you so happy?" He asked when he saw the smile on our face.

"Guess who started making their own money?" My mom said with a smile.

"Hohohoho, congratulations Zhanye. What are you doing?" My father asked me with a proud look.

"I started streaming live some time ago, and today the site I use offered me a partnership proposal." I answered.

Listening to what I said, my father smiled a lightly satisfied smile as I picked up his wallet. "Son, first of all, you have no right to say no. If you're really happy doing this, take this card and spend the $250 you have on it. When I get home I'll break the card, so I hope you've spent it all."

When I heard that I got desperate, I started dedicating myself to this streamer career so I wouldn't depend on his money anymore, but here he was taking $250 and giving me to buy things. "But..."

Before I could say anything, he interrupted me. "You'll have to spend this money on equipment to help you, I'm not giving you free money, you'll have to work to earn at least twice that. All right? If you want to spend the change on other things it's okay, but I want you to spend most of it on things you're going to use."

Listening to his explanation, I couldn't refuse. "Thanks, Dad." I responded with a smile.

"All right, son, it's up to you now. Oh, I forgot to tell you, after you accept that card I'm not giving you allowance anymore hahaha." He said with a laugh as he saw a shocked look on my face.

Listening to his excuse for not having to give me an allowance anymore, I started laughing too. Now it all made sense, it was better for him to give me $250 now at once than to keep giving me 50 - 100 dollars indefinitely. But I still felt grateful to him, that was my ultimate goal.

After lunch, I took my mother's car and went to ChestBuy to buy the things I needed. I started walking around the electronics department and first went after a webcam since I didn't have one yet.

With the money I had, buying a webcam with 4k resolution wasn't a problem. So I already took one of the best and put it in the cart. With the webcam guaranteed, I went to look at the session of professional microphones and after seeing some opinions on test sites on the internet I chose a very good one.

Now seeing that there were still some dollars in the account, I went after an electronic piano to continue practicing my mastery that was already in 51 points. Maybe if I didn't practice mastery, I wouldn't forgive myself for letting it happen.

Now with things already in the car, I sent a message to Daniel, saying that I was already going. It would be easier for me to go to the gym directly than to go home and then go to the gym.

When I got there, I put on my gym clothes in the locker room and started doing my training with Daniel.

"Hey, Zy, what happened so you wouldn't come yesterday? Usually, you come every day." He asked while we were raising bars.

"I was having a date." I responded selflessly on purpose.

"WHAT? HAVE YOU EVER GOTTEN A GIRL?" He screamed in surprise as he almost dropped his weight.

"Speak softly, man, she was my neighbor, actually I'd only gone with her at her cello performance." I said a little embarrassed to see other people looking at us.

"Oh yeah, but you don't waste any time, do you? You started working out a month ago and you've already started flirting with someone." He said as he tried to hide the pain in his eyes.

"Yeah, if you want, I can give you some tips later." I said jokingly, but I was surprised to see the look of hope he was giving me. "Dude... it's not possible that you've never dated anyone, right? Between you and me, you're a handsome guy, haven't you ever been interested in anyone?"

Daniel listening to what I said felt a little shy, but still said after a sigh. "Actually, I really don't mind talking to women who have no love interest, the problem is that when I have, it seems like I crash, you know? It's kind of complicated when they make me soft and I can't say anything."

"Hmm, I know how you're feeling. After all, you remember what I was like before you started working out." I did.

Remembering how fat I was, Daniel laughed and said. "Man, really, I don't think anyone better than you to know how I feel. But then, what do you do not to freeze?"

"There's a phrase that I always say mentally when I'm in that situation. "IDGAF, I don't give a fuck." I say this to myself and when I realize I have already said what I wanted to say to no longer have a turn, I just have to bear the consequences, whether they are positive or negative." I said as I put the weight on the floor and started stretching my muscles.

Looking around, I saw that there were several people around the mirror taking pictures to post on Instagram that surprisingly existed, even though Youtuber didn't exist in this world.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror and strained my muscles to try to imagine what a photo would look like. My muscles weren't as big as those of bodybuilders, they were more compact and efficient as those of swimmers, so I really liked the aesthetics I was forming.

While I was doing some poses that I saw other guys doing, I heard a comment coming from afar: "Look at that chicken posing like he had some muscle, those long hairs must be for his boyfriend to pull out the night."

Hearing some asshole talk shit like that made my blood boil, when I turned around and saw two bodybuilders laughing as they looked at me I stared at the person who seemed to be the one who said shit about me.

This guy stared back at me as he said with his eyes, "What are you gonna do?"

Seeing the way he was acting, I said my mentally IDGAF phrase and went towards both of them.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The 31th chapter is already published on Patreon. Wanna support me and read it?
Patreon.com/Zhanye
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

23