26 – Arms Wrestling
1k 1 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Wasup idiots?" I said as I approached them.

 

"What did you say, blondie?" The guy in the black shirt got angry hearing me talk like that and came at me.

 

I saw this guy getting stressed and trying to come towards me for a fight and seeing the way his body muscles behaved I felt like something looked weird.

 

Meanwhile, Daniel who saw something happening appeared and joined my lake with his arms crossed as he said. "Hoho, if it's not the injection duo, what do you want this time?"

 

"Injection?" I asked.

 

"Yes, these two are very famous here at the gym for having the most artificial muscles in the region. Made almost entirely of horse hormones." Daniel said with a contemptuous look on his face.

 

"Who says I use hormone? You want to test that?" Said the guy in the white shirt with the mocking look on his face as he looked at me.

 

Feeling his gaze toward my arm I felt a little uncomfortable and asked, "Man, instead of looking at the women in the mirror you kept looking at me, does your sword cut to the wrong side? If you know what I mean."

 

Hearing me doubt their masculinity, the man in the black shirt became angry again and came at me wanting to fight.

 

His friend tried to hold him so that a fight wouldn't really happen when Daniel spoke. "And how do you want to test this? I don't mind any competition."

 

"Simple, nothing easier than an Arm Wrestling to show the difference that a grill like your friend still needs to know the world." The man in the white shirt said with a cold look at me, it seems he really got angry with my jokes.

 

"I think it's great, but to make things even more fun, how about we do it for a buck?" I asked with a sarcastic look at them.

 

The two men faced each other and confirmed each other. "Easy, let's go to the locker room. Loser pays $50 apiece."

 

Damn... I don't have $50. But when I looked at Daniel's confident face, I didn't care and accepted it promptly. If I lost, I just had to run faster than these guys, and with my agility in 65 I think it won't be too hard. "Deal! Let's go now then."

 

When we got to the locker room, some guys were changing their clothes getting ready to leave, but when they saw the air of enmity between me and Daniel against these guys, they got curious and wanted to wait and see.

 

"All right, everybody, get ready to see how those two chickens lose today." The man in the black shirt warned the whole locker room with a presumptuous look.

 

Daniel and this man sat facing each other and stared at each other.

 

Seeing that the game would need a neutral referee, one of the guys in the dressing room offered to act as one. "Well, guys, we're going to have a clean fight, no cheating, and no hard feelings. 3 2 1... go!" He said when he let go of both their hands.

 

Daniel started to push and the muscles of his arm became very stiff, the veins jumping was very visible and knowing that he would like, I grabbed my cell phone and took a picture to send to him later.

 

Through the man's face is black, I could clearly see the despair invading his face when he realized he would lose. His arm muscles became stiff, but not as stiff as Daniel's, it was obvious that even though he had more muscles, they were worse.

 

And there was no other, Daniel won easily, giving me room to sit against the guy in the white shirt.

 

"You're lucky that your friend is very strong blonde, otherwise you'd have to pay $200, but don't worry, when I beat you we'll pay off the debt and go 0 to 0." He said.

 

"Hoho, yeah, sure, that's when I lose, right?" I asked with a presumptuous look and sat on the bench.

Seeing that he did not react, I was a little discouraged, but still kept my excitement of finally testing my STR statistics points.

 

[Ding, Mission: Defeat your opponent in the Arm Wrestling match. Reward: 'Inspect' functionality will be unlocked.

 

"3 2 1 Go!" Our impromptu "referee" from start to finish before I could understand the content of the mission.

 

I put all the strength I could muster in my arm, but to my surprise, my hand didn't move. I looked at him and beyond the maximum effort he was making, I could feel that he was a little pleased to have been able to hold my ground.

 

I didn't care and I kept pushing... at one point, I could feel my muscles being tighter and tighter, but I remember seeing something like beating the opponent at the mission window, I couldn't lose at all.

 

So I held my breath and put all my strength into my right arm. I lightly felt that my arm was moving to my left and I began to push even harder.

 

*toc*

 

His arm touched the smooth surface of the improvised table we were using in the locker room and I finally sighed a sigh of relief.

 

"Wooah!" The other guys in the locker room started screaming in celebration for seeing a more climatic party than Daniel's which was very easy.

 

"The winners were Zhanye and Daniel!" The judge screamed pretending to be a real judge laughing at other guys' laughter.

 

"That was just luck boy, I will have my revenge in the future, don't think that you won from your skills with this skinny body." The guy in the white shirt said when he went out with his friend.

 

"Yeah, come back when you can support your words with action, horse." I laughed.

 

"Now that we've got some money, we'll need to go out and celebrate!" Daniel said excitedly to look at the money in hand.

 

"The açaí will be on me!" I shouted to Daniel and we left happy after receiving their money.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Want to support me and read up-to 28 ahead chapters? 
Support me on patreon ↓
Patreon.com/Zhanye 
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

19