27 – CrabWalk
1k 1 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I got home, after talking to family, the first thing I did was equip the things I bought for testing. I tried to turn on the webcam and the quality of the camera was very good, I tried to sing in the microphone to test and the quality of it was also very good and when I tested the electronic piano I was also very satisfied.

With a smile on my face, I opened my QiTube channel to see the feedback I was left receiving from the first video I posted.

I had taken the best parts of last week's 5 live streams and made one compiled to post. This compilation was so much fun that the video already had more than 300 views and my channel had 80 subscribers. That for the first video of a beginner channel was very good. What really spent my time was editing the video, since I had so much to do and train, editing the video was a big part of my time... it would be good if the day had 25 hours...

I opened the comments on the video to see what people were thinking and I was happy to see that what I was doing seemed like something new to them.

[Ben Gonzalez: Woah, this edition made the video much more lively! I felt like I could watch several videos like this in sequence. Unlike other QiTubers' videos that put the full match, often more than an hour-long on QiTube, yours was more objective! +1 Sub!]

Reading this kind of comment really motivated me a lot to continue producing this kind of content (The author also feels the same ^^). When you have everything available, you end up not valuing much, but when I came to this world that I was forced to consume only low quality and often boring content, I began to miss the content producers of my old world.

After answering several comments, or just giving like for the person to know that I read, I answered the confirmation of Switch's partnership and went to practice my singing, now singing into the microphone to get used to it.

...

The next day, I do my routine of waking up, bathing, eating something and starting the live stream. What made me happy was to see the verified seal on my website page, proving that I really was a partner of them.

Before going live, I made sure the webcam was turned off and pressed the button to start streaming.

[DramaticVanilla: Good morning Zy! How about you give some tips for my position today?]

"Good morning, everybody, good morning, Vanilla. Can I give you some tips, but what's your position?" I asked surprised since this was the first time Vanilla asked for any kind of tip.

[DramaticVanilla: Wait a minute... your voice is different... very different! You bought a new microphone?! My God, your voice was so beautiful before, now you've made it even more irresistible? Cruel...]

Hearing that, I got very close to the microphone and spoke softly. "Did you guys like the mike?"

[DramaticVanilla: OMG, never do that again... (。> ﹏< 。)]

[Flight: Zy... his voice... help... ٩(♡ε♡ )۶]

"Hahaha, maybe our relationship is still too much in the early stages for that kind of thing..." I pretended to be a sorry boyfriend for trying to move too fast. "But what's your real role, Vanilla?"

[DramaticVanilla: Ah yes, I am Support. Do you know what ranking? From the Master! Mwhahahaha]

"Woah, you're a master and you're asking for tips for a diamond-like me? You who should have given me tips when I was still Silver..." I said with a voice pretending to be sad.

[DramaticVanilla: I'm sorry, but when I saw you growing so fast and improving so much this month I couldn't resist and want to watch how far you could go alone.]

"It's okay, it was a joke." I responded calmly as I looked at how many people were already watching.

120 viewers... This number... I didn't usually get so many views even when I was playing... now I hadn't even started the game and the chat was already becoming a mess. So that's the difference between being a solo streamer and a partnered streamer of the site?

I started the game by playing games with everyone while I was leading the team, and when the first half of the game ended and I looked at the viewer counter, I saw that there were 284 people watching me.

"My God, where are so many people coming from?! Let's do the following then when we reach the 300 viewers I'll teach the best tactic I've ever used in my life." I said with a determined voice trying to hide the laughter.

[Kwan: Woah!! I'll call my friends to watch, I want to know that tactic.]

[Jon Lin: Yes! I also want to know soon, I'll call my sister to watch.]

After five rounds, the game was on a 14x6 score. The victory was already practically in our hands, when I saw that the chat kept typing [300], so I quickly started to organize this tactic, which has always been and will be my favorite in the game.

"Good guys, since we hit 300 live viewers, I'll teach you." I told the chat before activating the microphone in the game and tell my team. "Guys, victory is already in our hands, but a battle is never won until the last point has not yet been won, so for that, we will now carry out my favorite tactic. Does anyone have anything to add?"

My team that was already happy to win by following my tactics obviously did not disagree with what I said and answered.

"All right, Captain, tell us what the tactic of this round will be!" The blue one asked cheerfully.

"Yes, sir! Let's give our blood and soul in this round, just don't tell us what will be the tactic that I'll give all of myself to accomplish!" Yellow said determinedly.

"Very good, boys!" I said following their joke of us as if we were in an army.

"The strategy we'll use next will be very difficult to execute, but I need you to keep your voices down so that the other team doesn't listen, because of the complexity of this strategy. I said it by stirring everyone's curiosity. "Now we'll use the best tactic ever invented in [CS], the CrabWalk Rush!"

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Want to support me and read up-to 28 ahead chapters?
Support me on patreon ↓
Patre on.com/Zhanye
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

21