28 – Phux
998 2 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The players on my team were silent as they looked at each other.

"Because we're going to sit all the way down, just like a crab, I don't want to see anybody standing up, everyone should just keep crouching all the time, understand? I asked in a serious voice.

"Yes, sir! They responded by laughing when they understood the strategy and everyone crouched down holding their guns.

Blue player and I were squatting across the top of the Palace as we looked out for any enemies to invade and take us by surprise in the middle of the rush.

Everything went well until the five of us positioned ourselves at the entrance of the bomb. "Okay guys, start throwing grenades, I want a smoke grenade at the Stairs, a smoke grenade at Jungle and a smoke grenade at CT base."

As our ranking was already on average diamond 2, the players threw the grenades right and we finally started to invade the bomb, all crouching like crabs.

The scene for the live stream spectators was very comical. 5 high ranking players squatting all over the map and acting like it was really a great strategy.

[Hamza: Zy!?! What strategy is that?! HAHAHAHAHA]

[KiBIBI: I don't believe what I'm seeing. LMFAO]

[Diguio: @AntonKoz Did you call me to see this tactic saying it would be the best of my life? You were right... I'm about to fall out of the chair laughing so hard hahahahaah.]

When I won the round, the whole team laughed saying that this was one of the best strategies they ever used.

When the game was over, I saw that the number of viewers had beaten the incredible 400 people watching. I never expected so many people to watch me, at least not so quickly. I've heard so many stories of famous streamers saying that to get to at least 100 people watching live they had to battle for at least a year. And I've already reached 400 people here with a month.

And now that I was a Switch partner, sometimes during the game I heard a little noise saying that I had won a Subscriber. "Thanks to the new Subscribers, Agaraga, Technope and DramaticVanilla! I'm glad you like me so much that you become my subscribers. It's very good for a content creator to see that the work he's doing is being appreciated and that some people even support him financially." (This applies to patreons too, thanks) "I haven't done the custom emojis for my channel yet, but if anyone there is good with that and is interested in helping, send me an email to [email protected], I won't ask them to do it for free, obviously, I just won't be able to pay much yet."

When the next match started, my chat started spamming [Phux is on your team!].

I looked at the list of players in the match and really saw that there was a player named Phux, but I didn't understand what it mattered to me. "Who's Phux?" I asked.

[Fwerty: Don't you know Phux?! He's one of the great CS streamers.]

"Hey Phux, is it happening to you the same as it's happening to me?" I asked him about the team chat.

"Hahaah, so you're the famous Zy everybody's talking about? Yes, your chat also went crazy after the game started?" He asked with a very charismatic voice.

Listening to this I understood why he was one of the great streamers of this game, since most of them were very unpleasant, an animated person would surely attract more spectators than the great mass that only came for the money.

"Yes hahaha, now that we're live for two combined live streams we can't be embarrassed, right?" I suggested.

"Absolutely! He answered.

The game was a quiet win, so much so that because of my last straight wins I climbed to the Diamond 2 ranking and was a few steps away from entering the best in the country.

When the match was over, I received a friend request from Phux and we kept playing together for a few more matches. In the last game, we went to play, Kenny was online so I called him.

"Hoho, if it isn't Phux who's here. Kenny commented as he came in.

"Ohh, are you a friend of KennyS Zy's? This guy likes to beat me when we're on opposing teams." Phux said faking anger.

"It's good to win when there are over a thousand people watching you haha." Kenny laughed and we played our last game.

Phux had been live for over 12 hours, I was a lot less than that, but now it was lunchtime. Although before that, I wanted to reveal something to the chat after seeing that there were already 500 people watching.

"Well guys, as you noticed from my voice, I bought a new microphone. But with the help Vanilla gave me, I was able to buy something else. Guess what it is?" I asked.

Instantly, hundreds of messages started appearing in the chat trying to guess what I had bought, but only a few got it right, the ones that had accompanied me since yesterday.

[DramaticVanilla: Finally Zy, you finally bought a camera! I couldn't stand the wait anymore to know what you really look like... let's... show me soon!]

[Flight: Yeah, I want to know too, show Zy!!!!]

[LolisForLyfe: I demand video recordings immediately, show me on camera what's happening now, Zy reporter.]

Seeing that they were as anxious as I was to turn on the camera, I quickly opened my status menu to do something before.

Zhanye Black

CHARM: 56/00

AGI: 64/00

STR: 52/100 -> 53/100

INT: 74/100

LUCKY: ??

Cooking: 75/100

Workout: 46/100

Champions Strike: 64/100 -> 65/100

Voice: 36/100 ->37/100

Drive: 43/100

Piano: 51/100

Points to Distribute: 6

Seeing my available points, I quickly added all 6 points in CHARM so they could see the best version of me for now.

Zhanye Black

CHARM: 62/00

AGI: 64/00

STR: 53/100

INT: 74/100

LUCKY: ??

Cooking: 75/100

Workout: 46/100

Champions Strike: 65/100

Voice: 37/100

Drive: 43/100

Piano: 51/100

Points to Distribute: 0

Now yes, without further ado I finally pressed the button on the program and for the first time, I showed my face to my audience.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Want to support me and read up-to 28 ahead chapters?
Support me on patre on ↓
Patre on.com/Zhanye
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

27