29 – You are that guy!
1k 1 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

But the reaction they had when I showed my face was a little different than I expected.

[DramaticVanilla: Zy... don't tell me you're that guy!!!!!! I can't believe it!]

[FakeFriend: What do you mean?! The internet was crazy to find out who that guy was, and in the end, I was with him the whole time?]

[Hamza: Woaaaah! It's really you! When I saw that he was blond I was in doubt, but now looking at you two I'm sure it was you!]

When I saw the comments saying that I was someone else, I was confused. I really didn't expect that. After all, what should normally happen is that they would be surprised by my face and think I was ugly or handsome? Saying something like you is different than I imagined, and things like that. "Who are you talking about?" I had to ask for that question.

[DramaticVanilla: From the mysterious pianist who appeared. He appeared yesterday in an internet video about a performance in Cloud City, except that no one in that city had ever seen that person before.]

[VioletGarden: Yes! I'm from Cloud City and I've never seen that man before, and look at that to have never met or heard of someone as beautiful and talented as him... I mean... you... now I feel shy to say it directly to you.]

I was curious about this person they were talking about and to my surprise, when I opened the QiTube site today, the first video that came to me was [Who is this guy?] with the thumbnail being from a familiar place for me.

Entering the video, I saw that it really was a recording made by someone in the audience about the Liz performance I was accompanying on the piano.

"Woah, who recorded this video? Until I was okay on that." I said with a smile as I watched.

[DramaticVanilla: Did you see what he said? He just admitted that he's that piano guy... my world is ending with so many revelations today...]

[WindowToYou: Zy!!! Since you're this guy who plays so well, sing us a song!]

[Yes!] Other people agreed.

"Well... I get a little shy now that I know the camera's on haha, let's leave it to the next live stream? I think I'll lose a little bit of shyness there." I say with a smile. "At least you already know where to see me playing the piano."

"But well, guys, lunchtime's here. I'll finish the live stream here, see you tomorrow!" I quit before I finally shut down the transmission.

As usual, I opened my QiTube channel to see how it was going, and to my surprise, it had gone from 80 subscribers to 200. All in just one day! At several times on my live stream, I commented on my channel, so I think remembering people really helps.

Speaking of remembering, the good thing about playing some games with Phux was that because he was already an experienced streamer, he already knew the best time to spend the advertising that Switch made available to us. Every time he passed I also passed mine to my audience, and what surprised me was that there was no Adblock in this world, so counting all sources, whether donations, ads or subscribers, my day paid at least U$40!

If I could maintain such an average growth and revenue, my future would be unimaginable! I started to get excited as I thought about what might happen when I saw two little people wanting to say something, but they are shy to say it.

I bent down at the time of the two and asked with a smile on my face. "Is everything okay, kids?"

Henry and Sue faced each other until Henry started to say. "So brother... you said you'd take us to the amusement parks, but to this day you haven't." He said with his head down a little embarrassed.

Listening to what he said, I put my hand on my chin and thought aloud. "Really... what kind of toys do you want to see? I know, how about you and Mommy see the best amusement park to go to, and I'll take you there next weekend?"

Listening to what I said, the twins were excited and ran out with happy smiles on their faces heading towards my mother to ask her what would be the best choice to go.

Watching them running around the house, I felt very happy inside. Every day, the shyness they had for me diminished, but what I saw was that even though I was only 5 years old, they were not yet very educated. That would just make both of them even more fluffy.

At some point, I joined them as if I were a child too, and the three of us started running around the house together laughing until my mother noticed and told us not to run inside the house, since the children could lose their balance, hit their heads and get hurt.

Listening to what she said, I felt it made sense and decided to change the game with them, I decided to teach the children a new game, but before I could sit down to explain to them about this game, the sound of the house bell ring.

*Ding Dong *

I went towards the door to see who had arrived, since my father usually opens the door directly through his key, the only answer to that would be that we would have visitors now. Looking at the people on the other side of the door, a strange feeling welled up inside me, I felt familiar to these people, but at the same time, I felt a little strange to them.

On the other side, staring at me with a happy and shocked look on my face, there was an elderly couple. A short woman with black hair and brown skin accompanied by a tall man and a little thin with a scholarly look.

"Are you by any chance little Zhanye?" The old lady looks at me and tries to control her emotions.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Want to support me and read up-to 28 ahead chapters? 
Support me on patreon ↓
Patreon.com/Zhanye 
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

22