35 – My cellphone broke…
914 2 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Looking at me, he was a man with long blond hair and a surprised look as he tried to hold back the laughter.

 

His look was very beautiful, with a delicate outline, but a dominant aura, for a few seconds I forgot to apologize and was stunned watching his face.

 

When I heard him finally let go of the laugh he was trying to hold on to, I felt my cheeks turn red like tomatoes and quickly said. "I'm sorry, sir, I wasn't wearing my glasses and couldn't see straight."

 

But instead of the reaction I expected, where he would get angry, what came was a slight laugh with a velvet voice that reassured me greatly. "Haha, don't worry, I believe I'm as surprised as you are. To be honest, this must have been the first time someone confused me with a woman, despite the long blond hair". He said it with a cute smile on his face.

 

Hearing that he wasn't mad, I could finally take a sigh and try to change the subject. "Can I help you with something, sir?" I made the emphasis on "sir" very clear this time.

 

"Sure, as you can see, I lost a little weight recently, and my clothes got... a little big for me?" He said it while he was stretching his shirt.

 

"A little"? You need to spread that diet around with me... to lose that much weight, women would go crazy. Come on, here we have the short-sleeved men's shirts, there we have the long-sleeved shirts, there we have the sports session..." Little by little I began to show him all the men's clothing sessions, while he accompanied me with a curious look on his face.

 

After looking around for a while, I saw that he was having a little bit of a doubt about what to choose to buy, so I decided to help him. "Do you have something in mind? Perhaps a female opinion can help you."

 

Hearing my tip I saw his eyes light up. "Yes! Actually, I only need two sets of clothes for now. I was thinking of combining something with two different types of sweatpants, one sarouel style, and one jogging style".

 

Listening to his ideas, I quickly thought of the best set of clothes to match those pants and handed them to him. "For the sarouel-style pants, I particularly find a long-sleeved glued shirt very pretty. This one I believe will look very good on you."

 

Seeing that he was satisfied with the shirt, I take the chance and take another one and deliver it. "As for jogging pants, I think a basic white shirt like that goes very well."

 

A happy look appeared on his beautiful face as he said. "Really, going out shopping with a beautiful woman makes all the difference. If I came alone I'd have a lot of trouble picking out the clothes..."

 

Hearing this, I felt my cheeks turning red with shame again, how does he have the courage to say something so openly? It makes it sound like we're a couple...

 

Seeing the scene that was happening now, where he was in the fitting room and I was waiting outside to see how the clothes looked made me even more ashamed to look like we were a couple.

 

But all the shame I had disappeared when the fitting room door opened.

 

From there, a tallboy and a refined face came out, dressed in the tight black shirt that surprised me a lot by making evident the muscular body that was underneath that fabric. His long blond hair had been tied up in a coke shape that I particularly thought matched perfectly.

 

*gulp*

 

I instinctively swallowed some of the saliva in my mouth. I thought the combination would go with it, but not that much.

 

"How are you? Did it look good on me? I'm feeling a little weird not wearing clothes as wide as I was wearing." He said as he loosened the collar of his shirt a little, which gives him an even more killer look.

 

"That's good! You can be sure that you not wearing that kind of clothing would be a shame for women to not see you in it.." I answered quickly.

 

Hearing my praise, a little smile opened on his face, which when directed at me made my heart race for a few beats per minute.

 

Satisfied, he went back into the fitting room and put on the other set that we had assembled for him.

 

This time he was wearing a black jogging pants in a plain white shirt, which further defined the muscles he was hiding underneath that wide shirt, and to finish a gray cap with his long blonde hair thrown back. 'Even with that hair, anything I set up for him to wear would fit him very nicely.

 

Just seeing this, dozens of combinations of clothes start to go through my head wondering how they looked in it.

 

"Bang!" He said as he pretended to shoot me with a finger gun pointed at me and blinked his left eye, waking me from my stun and asking. "What did you think?"

 

Damn it! It seems like he's even doing it on purpose, that wink of his eye has accelerated my heart even more. "Y-Yes, with a good stylist like me, any model would look great."

 

"Ohh, you're a designer?" He asked after he heard me.

 

When I realized my slip, I was a little embarrassed, but I kept going. "Not yet, but that's my dream."

 

"This is a great dream, I intend to become an artist. I hope I can count on you in case I need someone to do my looks." He said with a sincere smile.

 

Usually, people laugh at me when I tell them my dream, honestly I don't even know why I told them my dream, but it seems I made a good choice. From the smile he gave me I could feel the sincerity he had in saying that, he didn't just say it. Not to mention that he intends to become an artist? With that appearance I doubt that this will be difficult, perhaps we can have a partnership in the future. "Sure! Why not?" I answered with a sincere smile back.

 

After he paid for the clothes, instead of leaving the store he came towards me.

 

"Excuse me, I don't know your name." He said.

 

"Ohh, true, my name is Jennifer, but you can call me Jenny." I answered with a smile.

 

"Okay Jenny, my name is Zhanye, but you can call me Zy to make things easier. My cell phone had a problem, can you help me with that?" He asked.

 

Even his name is different, it goes with his personality. "Sure, what do you need help with?"

 

"Can you call a number for me please?" He asked.

 

I saw no problem in helping him with that and I typed in the number he dictated. Suddenly, the phone in his hand started ringing and he answered. "Hello? Off you go! Now that I have your contact safe we can exchange messages." He said it with a brazen smile on his face.

 

Seeing that I had fallen into his trap, I couldn't help but laugh a little when I imagined what it would be like to live with such a person all the time.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Want to support me and read up-to 28 ahead chapters? 
Support me on patreon ↓
Patreon.com/Zhanye 
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

34