37 – Instagram
931 0 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

("Barb ♥" is talking to you, do you want to get that?)

When I saw that it was Barbara who was calling me, I felt my heart soar. This always happens when she calls me, either before I ask her to date, during the relationship, or now after the breakup, but it was never as intense as now.

I could really feel my heart beating like huge drums used in festivals, but after hearing the lyrics of this song I did something that I haven't done since the end, I answered the call.

"Victor, for God's sake, I'm smiling..." She tried to tell me, but I interrupted her.

"Barbara, forget about it, please, let's have coffee together? I need to see you... I miss you so much." I said in a still crying voice, my eyes had not stopped crying for even a second.

"Victor, that voice, are you crying?! Is everything okay?! Did something happen?! Yes, we are, I'm leaving, meet me at our favorite cafe." She who began to say with a doubter was dying of concern for me after seeing that I was crying, making me realize again why I love her so much.

...

This kind of scene was happening in every corner of the world, in various houses, various messages, various social networks, everyone was sending this song to the loved one after the end, or some even trying to sing to the loved one and try to recover the lost love.

The feeling this song created was several times more powerful than the feeling "Apologize" created.

...

Zeeba's Photographs song, which was the one I sang, was one of the songs I liked the most in my past life, no matter where I was when I heard that song I got emotional.

After editing and posting the video, I went to look at "Apologize" and seeing how many views the music had already rendered I was extremely happy.

38,421 views. The comments were already over 10,000 just about people telling their own love stories, commenting on others' and even offering help to each other.

That kind of atmosphere was exactly what I wanted on my channel. To see so many people who enjoyed my music so much as a reason of great joy for me.

After reading and answering some comments, I rearranged my room for the old layout, since the day after tomorrow I would have to make Livestream again for my audience and when I was done I could feel a little sweat dripping down my body.

Looking at the time, I saw that it was already 6:00 p.m. and that soon would be the time that I had agreed to meet Daniel, so I took off the clothes I was wearing and went into the bathroom of my room to take a shower and clean this dirt.

Wearing the clothes Jenny chose for me, I looked in the mirror and saw myself, with my long blonde hair this time tied to a coke on my head, the black shirt that because it was very tight defined my muscles very well and below the waist came my black sarouel pants with a white sneaker that stood out very much by the contrast of the rest of the clothes.

Making a serious face in the mirror, I noticed that if I didn't smile, I'd really give the impression of being a bad boy.

Seeing this, I felt that I finally looked good enough and decided to create an Instagram account. I took my cell phone and started signing up, one of the joys of having a name as unique as mine, is that the username @ZhanyeBlack had not been caught by anyone, so with a smile on my face I created my account.

I tried to do some poses in the mirror so I could take the pictures, but I remembered an article I had read in my previous life about it. If you ask a person to take your photo instead of just selfie yourself, the impression you give to the person seeing the photo is of being a much more confident person.

To test if this was true, I decided to leave my room and in the kitchen, I asked my mother to take my picture. We took some pictures, where I was mainly trying to make bad boy-faced poses or sexier poses, but when the kids came into the kitchen and saw me like that, Henry and Sue saw me running to appear in the pictures and the smile on my face got uncontrollable.

I gave up the bad boy pictures and started making some funny faces at the kids, we probably took over 50 pictures together.

When I took my cell phone with my mom, I felt like posting all the photos, but since I couldn't do that, I decided to choose just two serious photos and make a publication using the famous hashtags. "#SaturdayNight #IWannaBeDrunk" and I posted.

Then, even more excited, I sat in a corner and together with Henry and Sue we chose the five funniest pictures we took, according to them the most monstrous pictures and I posted, with the hashtag that I thought would be most suitable for those pictures, #ILoveMyFamily.

The smile on my face couldn't be hidden after posting all these photos, and I selflessly kept my cell phone before picking up the car keys with my mom so I could go to Daniel's house so we could go along to this party.

All the way I kept wondering if I would run the risk of meeting someone who was bullying with the old Zy in this old school body... The possibility of that happening making get out of control would be big, I just hope Daniel help me out if something happens.

But on the other hand, I think if no one from that time comes along, I'll take advantage and try to make as many friends as possible.

The excitement was evident to anyone who looked at me, including Daniel, who was coming.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Want to support me and read up-to 28 ahead chapters? 
Support me on patreon ↓
Patreon.com/Zhanye 
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Discord: https://discord.gg/pu8h4Pp

24