Chapter 5: Same sight, different thoughts
126 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Sorry for the late upload, so here is an extra-long chapter to make up for being late.

Thoughts, "Dialogue", Vvpjlz

Cecil Pov

Its been 11 days since I lost my mind, not only have the sun turned into a giant eyeball that sometimes had its sight on me, but also a girl with waist-length hair who later I found out to be Kiriana, someone from what I can conclude also share my problem of seeing the sun as a giant eye has been following me. I wasn't sure at first just thinking that I was just being too paranoid because of all this eye stuff, but now I know she is following me. You see she followed me home after I first saw her when I was on the roof of the school on Monday, at first when I found out that the eye also stares at her sometimes I decided it would be best to just avoid her because I felt that she would bring nothing but trouble.

However I changed my mind after the fifth day of her following me, I managed to snap a picture of her on my phone when I knew she was following me and I was sure she wasn't looking at me at the moment. When I showed the picture to my friends(Jacob and Josh during lunch) asking who she was I was bombarded with questions on why I was asking, after I told them I been seeing the girl a lot recently and was just curious who she was. They with huge smirks on their faces told me said girl was in fact Kiriana, afterwards they told me lots of other things about her like her favorite color or her favorite brand of chocolate (I wasn't sure how they knew these facts, but apparently they were from people who asked her out and failed, and her friends who like helping people who want to ask Kiriana out), at this point I realized that they thought I was asking them because that I had a crush on the girl, which I tried to correct them on, but from the looks on their faces I don't think I managed to convince them.

And after 5 days later of me going to school and coming home with Kirana following me I finally got tired of it, so when I reached my house I stopped in front of my house, took a deep breath and shouted. "I KNOW YOUR THERE KIRIANA I'M TIRED OF DOING THIS EVERY DAY, YOU BETTER COME OUT OR I WILL EXPOSE WHAT YOU WERE DOING FOR THE PAST COUPLE OF DAYS TO EVERYONE AT SCHOOL." I took a moment to catch my breath, then turn around to see her slowing coming out from behind a tree next to the street corner while quickly looking around to see if anyone heard me what I said. It didn't take long for her to be right in front of me looking at my face to face.

"So now that you were found out do you want to talk inside my house or do you want to chat outside? And before you ask I knew about you stalking me since you first started doing it last Monday I just wasn't 100% sure if you were targeting me specifically until a couple of days ago, and didn't get frustrated enough about the stalking until today." I plainly said while looking straight into her eyes hopefully showing her I'm truly done with her stalking. I didn't get an answer until a couple of minutes of us just staring at each other had passed, so I was kinda surprised about what she said next.

She nodded then said, "OK so I know you have lots questions for me I also have lots questions to ask you too, however, to be completely honest with you I'm wasn't prepared for you to just plain out call me out. So after school tomorrow meet me at the cafe near the school and lets talk then." She said all this with a straight face, I was so shocked that I didn't even realize when she just started to walk away, I was also too stunned about what just happen to stop her.

When I couldn't see her anymore I wasn't sure what to do next, so I just went inside my house. After finishing up with my homework, having dinner with my parents, and after getting ready for bed I laid in bed and read the book I'm currently reading. The book is about a person with no memories about his life continuing life while also trying to found out if the world is a dream or a simulation, its a very funny and interesting read, so after a short time reading only an hour and a half I decided to turn in early. 

However after what felt like only a couple of seconds, I started to feel like something was wrong, so I shot my eyes open, what I was greeted with wasn't my bedroom roof, but a bright city under the night sky. What was weird was that I was looking at the city like I was flying in the sky, and when I looked around I found that the city I was looking at was where I'm living at the city Luna. I rapidly looked around looking for landmarks to confirm my theory, I wasn't disappointed, I found the school, my house, the park and even the arcade all of it confirming that the city I was looking at was, in fact, the city Luna. 

It was weird to look at the city from such high up while still having so much control over where I was looking at, however, the excitement didn't last long before I was struck with a feeling to look at something. It was telling me that I have to look where it was telling me to, and outside of my control my gaze started to shift until I was looking at a particular house, it was quite plain like the other house on the street but what I was looking at wasn't really the house itself, but at a person looking out a window staring straight at me with a shocked shocked expression, and said person was Kiriana. I didn't get much time to think about what I just experienced when everything suddenly went black. 

Kiriana Pov

Its been a very interesting couple of days when I started to follow Cecil to his house to try to find out if he knows about anything about the eye. And during that time I found out that people just ignored me when I didn't want people to notice me, it was very weird at first but I found it very convenient, I think people not noticing me has something to do with the sun but I'm not 100% sure. However I still tried to be sneaky as I wasn't sure if it worked on Cecil or not, and I ended up being right as Cecil did end up noticing me and he knew I was following him from the start.

At first, when he called me out I was scared that his screaming would attract some unwanted attention, I was relieved to find out that Cecil was under the same effect as me so the people close by just ignored the both of us. I did panic a little when he said that we should talk things out, we stared at each other for a bit as I was trying to think of what to say, I just had too much of what I wanted to ask him. As we were staring at each other I notice the deep bags under his eyes, and wondered if he has trouble sleeping? I shook the thought out of my head and concluded that I wasn't ready to talk to him, so I told him to meet me at the cafe tomorrow to talk instead. When I got home I started to write down questions I wanted to ask him at the Dragon heart Cafe tomorrow. I was forced to stop when my mom called me down for dinner, it was very delicious steak and fried rice. When I finish I wrote down the rest of the questions I had down, finished my homework, and got ready for bed.

I finished everything pretty late so I was ready for bed at 11 pm, however before I could even get in my bed I noticed something wasn't quite right. Even though the sun has changed to a giant eye the moon always stated the same, but tonight not only had the moon turned into a giant eye like the sun but it was acting very weirdly. The moon had a blue iris and was rapidly looking around like it was frantically looking for something, eventually, it slowed down and just started to look around I wished I knew what it was looking at but I just couldn't think what it could be. This lasted for about 30 minutes until it suddenly stopped, then started slowly turning towards me, I gulped as a chill ran down my spine. The iris started to slowly turn as red as my eyes as it turned then it just stopped so that it was looking straight at me like how it would sometimes do during the day. I decided that whatever had happened was over and that I wouldn't learn anything more from waiting so I went to my bedroom, wrote some new questions I just thought of, and went to sleep while thinking that I was finally progressing on this little mystery of mine.

6