Chapter 1: Eye in the sky
261 5 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This Chapter was rewritten (Original below)

Thoughts, "Dialogue", Vvpjlz

If someone asked you if your life is exciting. What answer would you give them? For me, I would have answered that my life was average. Without anything that would mark it more interesting than other people.

However that all changed this morning. You see when I wake up I’m usually greeted with the sight of the blinding sun or the dim moon.

The last thing I suspected to see when I woke up was a giant eye where the sun should be. I did what any sane person would have done. I panicked, of course, it was the silent type of panic.

When I finished my mental breakdown, I tried searching what might be happening on the web. Let’s just say that I considered going to the nearest mental institution and asking whoever is there to have a look at my brain for what I found. Or the lack of what there was.

However, I gave it some thought and decided that I should at least wait until after school. As there is a chance that this whole solve its self if I give it time.

So after I collected my thoughts I put on a red t-shirt with a yellow lightning bolt on it and a pair of brown jeans.

As I walked downstairs I called out to my parents.

“Mom! Dad! Hello!” I started to scratch my head when there wasn’t any response. “Weird they should still be here, they don’t usually leave until 7.”

My question was quickly answered when I found a note on the kitchen table that read.

-Good morning Cecil your father I and I got an urgent meeting this morning, sorry that we forgot to tell you yesterday. Your breakfast and lunch are in the fridge, don’t forget to heat it up before you eat it.

From your loving Mom-

“Well, at least that saves me the trouble of wondering if I should tell them about the eye thing or not.” I thought as I heated up my breakfast and lunch.

When he finished preparing for school he went out his front door, while making sure to lock up behind him.

As I walked to school I gazed up towards the “sun”.

“That’s weird I don’t even feel the sting that someone should feel when looking up at the sun.”  

The “sun” looks like an average looking eye with a blue iris. As eyes go it looks normal and uninteresting, something that people can find easily. But the way that it just stares at me sends shivers down my spine.

Before I knew it I was already in front of the school. He looked around, but after seeing that no one else is reacting to the “sun”. I can conclude that no one else can see it, knowing this I couldn’t help myself from thinking that I’m might have lost my mind.

“Maybe I’m insane, and I’m in a padded room right now.”

Shaking those thoughts out of my head I started to walk to class.

However unbeknownst to him after he entered the school the "sun" started to blink, and when it finished its iris was red. It was also staring at another person, a person who was staring right back at it.

Original Version:

Thoughts, "Dialogue", Vvpjlz

When asked if your life is exciting, what would your answer be? For me, I would have said that my life was very plain, nothing special that would mark me different from other people. Until one day when I woke up for school what greeted me wasn't the usual sun, but a giant eye. I reacted like how any normal person would, I panicked for several minutes, then I surfed the internet for anything I can find. 

Let's just say I considered going to the nearest mental institution and begging whoever is there to look at my brain for what I found, or the lack of what there was. However after giving it some thought, I decided maybe it was best to wait until after school, and everything might return to normal when I get home. So after putting on a red shirt with a yellow text and a black lightning bolt and brown jeans, I walk downstairs.  

"Dad! Mom! Hello! Weird they should still be here, they don't leave until 7, huh a note?"

Good morning Cecil your father and I got an urgent meeting to go today, sorry we forgot to tell you yesterday. Your breakfast and lunch are in the fridge, don't forget to heat it up. -To my sweetest boy, from your best mom. 

Well, I guess that saves me from thinking if I should tell them about the eye or not. Cecil thought as he started to eat his breakfast he just heated up. After finishing up he got ready for school, packed his lunch, and as he left his front door he gazed up to the "sun", strangely not feeling any of the pain you get for staring straight at the sun. The "sun" was just your average blue eyes, common and uninteresting, but the very fact that it looks like its staring straight at him send shivers down his spine.  

Before he knew it he was at school, look around wondering if anyone else might be crazy enough to see the giant eye in the sky. But nothing, no one was talking anything about it, or even giving it any thought. Maybe I am crazy and I am actually in a white padded room imagining all of this. Cecil thought as he walked to his first class. However unbeknownst to him after he entered the school the "sun" started to blink, and when it's stopped its iris was now red and its sights were on another person in front of the school, a person who was staring right back.

 

5