Chapter 2
1.7k 9 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Author's note: HAPPY NEW YEAR! A surprised chapter for you all even though I said a chapter per week!)

====================================================

At the time when William exited through the long black tunnel which is the portal, he got greeted with the tail of the horde hundred meters away in front of him. 

While on his back, stood the tall and wide mountain which spans the entire horizon.

Was I somewhere above that mountain before I entered the portal?

William thought while he was checking out the foot of the mountain from edge to edge but he couldn't see the edge. The mountain in front of him gave off the feeling that it was close due to how big it looked, but when he invoked Telescope he realized that the mountain's foot was at least a thousand kilometers away from him.

Before he could properly observed the mountain, the horde made loud noises. It immediately got William's attention.

The once calm and slowly moving horde, was roaring loudly and begun to run in the opposite direction of the huge mountain.

Feeling that he might found something by following them, William begun to take flight once again.

He was flying a bit higher this time until all of the horde could enter his field of naked vision. But before he invoked Telescope again, he got curious and wanted to see in the direction of the mountain. William thought that, but suddenly got disappointed because even while flying, the peak couldn't even be glimpsed with Telescope, so he turned his field of vision back to the horde.

He checked the immediate vicinity in front of them, they didn't seem to run towards any kind of prey despite their behaviour which said otherwise.

So he decided to fly down to get even closer to the horde, to the point he could hear the sound they made which was as loud as a football stadium where there was a goal being made in the best world cup final of the century.

It was such ears-shattering sounds that chilled the bone as if the earth was splitting.

After quite sometimes he was flying above the horde, he began to feel odd.

The horde was running at a speed which William felt to be 100km/h, and it's already been 15 minutes since he begun to follow them. And yet, the horde still behaving as if they were chasing something.

Then, he shifted his attention several tens of kilometers in front of the horde with Telescope. 

There he saw hundreds of soldiers running away from the horde's direction.

Wait a second? Did these things could saw those soldiers so far away that's why they gave chase?  But how? Even those soldiers looks like they only noticed just now that danger was approaching judging by how hurried they are in fleeing.

"Shit, this ain't the time to think about that!"

William decided to attack them with his spells from Last Imagine.

"FIRE!"

He tried the weakest fire spell at the highest output of Mana possible for this spell, but it was like throwing a matchstick on the on a bucket full of slightly wet papers. It only hurts a hundreds of them out of the millions.

The fact that his Fire spell did almost nothing, he casted another spells successively.

"FIRAJA!"

"THUNDAJA!"

"BLIZZAJA!"

Each of them were spells that rain down fire, electricity, and ice element respectively dealt damage 250% more in damage and scope by dropping them from above. 

Especially the ice one. William got his hope up when he watched a 20m chunk of ice dropped on the horde in a high-speed. He hoped that it would left a huge chunk of ice on the ground to hinder them, but before he could realized his plan, the chunk of ice disappeared into tiny particle that freezes the vicinity in 100m radius.

Naturally, all of the spells he used just now killed a lot of them. Probably around a few thousands of them died from William's spells. 

But it still wasn't enough.

He decided to try a magic that costed a lot of MP in Last Imagine when he felt he had enough to cast one. 

Back in Last Imagine 20, this spells consumed 95% of my character's MP...I think I still have enough to cast one, I don't think those four spells I just did consumed a lot.

"DISINTEGRATION..."

Disintegration was a spell that dealt tiny damages on the atomic level which finally disintegrated the target no matter how strong. Of course, the stronger the enemy, the less the disintegration would affect their body before they even have the chance to completely disintegrate.

Once casted, William felt lethargic and out of breath. Even the way he was flying was unstable.

But, once he observed the horde a fifth of what's left was slowing down before they finally stumbled and disintegrated into atoms.

"Alright...huff...huff...I'm gonna spam them with this...huff huff..."

William planned to wait in the sky until his mana recovered completely, while he followed the horde.

But then, his speed and height were gradually decreasing until he couldn't gave them a chase. Finally, he landed on the ground.

"Maybe I need to recast...Flight"

Nothing happened.

"What? FLIGHT!"

Nothing happened even though his mana had fully recovered.

Then he remembered, despite Disintegration was the strongest spell who could even one-hit killed an A+ Rank bosses in Last Imagine 20, it came with a price of Magic Seal which locked every magic trees for 30 days. Which means, William wouldn't be able to use magic for 30 days if this part of the rule didn't change in this world.

"Fuck...I've forgotten about that because I never used this spell even once in the game..."

Though William cursed, he didn't worry about protecting himself cause he still got the Techniques from Last Imagine and he could create any modern weapons.

William continue to gave chase and with his Speed Extremity effect from his Trophy, he ran as fast as the fastest sports car on earth. 

In a few minutes, William could already see them. But a question popped up inside his head.

Should I do it in close range? Or should I just use guns just like before?....no, what am I thinking. Life's at stake here, let's just do it with the most efficient way I know.

"Create...XM556 Microgun fully loaded, create as many bullets from 90% of my mana in my storage and automatically use the storage as cartridge that auto-reload the XM556 Microgun. Immediately create more bullets equal 90% of my mana whenever my mana recovered to 100%."

Then, a black carbon-colored suitcase-sized gattling gun with six barrells which looked like a fogging machine or leave-blower machine appeared on William's hands.

Surprisingly, it's only as heavy as the M4 Carbine...no, wait. That's impossible. Even the grenade launcher I made after the rifle was the same weight...is this because of the effect of Genocider?

William stopped thinking, because it doesn't matter right now so long as he wasn't inconvenient by what he had created.

William begun shooting at the horde.

He aimed at the head level and decimated their heads completely. 

What's great about his Genocider title is that the weapon he created wouldn't stall, wouldn't even overheat, and if a weapon's theorised spec said that the bullets could travel 10km before it hits the ground, the weapon William created with his Trophy from Grand Theft would travel 10km accurately until it lost its theorised inertia or it hits the target. It would fly straight without any deviation coming from the wind or air friction. And, for some reason this part of Genocider's effect could be turned off.

The heads exploded from being pierced by bullets. If people were to watch this sight vertically, they'd thought yellow rain drops pouring hard on the heads of the horde.

William kept his finger on the trigger for five minutes. Theoretically, that's 40.000 bullets effectively butchering twice the amount of the bullets he spent for 5 minutes. He killed more than with Disintegration in the long term.

By the way, all this time William was shooting at them while running behind them and avoiding their falling bodies but the rest of the horde still didn't even bother to attack him or even bother for their own kin which just got killed.

Odd...I was attacked when I got out from the dungeon, and was attacked again once I was on top of the hill. So why didn't they attack me this time? They even looks more...savage then they're attacking me.

William put aside his unnecessary thought for later and continue to shoot them from the back of the horde.

A while had passed while the horde and William were running. 

The horde spread out, he realized that he just entered a farmland from how soft the ground feel when he was running on top of it, and he took a glimpse of farm houses too.

"SHIT! Fuck my idiocy! How couldn't I think that there's civilization nearby after I saw those soldiers before!? Fuck you! Damn game brain!"

William then raised his running speed and outran the horde, he was hoping he could be on the very front and butchered them from the front and helped.

In the middle of trying to outran them, he saw that a group of the monsters was kneeling on the ground. William noticed that the ground was wet with blood. He clicked his tongue and shot at them.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!!!! I hope their death tolls isn't as terrible as I imagine! With this horde's running speed, it's impossible to outran them by foot! I hope they at least evacuated to a place that could barred them from getting in for a while before I could FUCKING KILL ALL OF THESE FUCKING CREATURE!

Synchronization Complete

"Huh?"

All of sudden it appeared within his mind.

Again?

Added Trophies:

Death - The avatar of the end of everything, granted to those who took insurmountable amount of life by himself. Effect (s): Deathly Aura, Eyes Overseeing Death.

100% CG - A person who knew 100% of what happened in a particular realm. Effect (s): All-knowing, effect encompasses predetermined place. 2 places at a time.

Great Pretender - One who have the greatest skill to act, even as the opposite gender. Effect (s): Existence Shape Shifts.

Added Feature:

Status Bar - A feature that shows exactly how much Mana, Stamina, and Health one has in percentage.

"..............................................."

William's mind went blank. 

His head was empty for a little because of the Great Pretender's trophy.

But then his mind returned to focus again when he heard an explosion.

William went to check where it was coming from.

From far, he could see people shooting out magic on top of a fortress' wall at the horde.

35