16: Not worth my gaze.
784 2 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hey!" Shouted a little girl walking towards Alan, he looked back just to see her, she was a dwarven girl, smaller than normal humans but sturdier than most humans. This small girl had brown hair and was carrying a huge ass war hammer on her back, Alan frowned a bit when he saw that the girl wanted to ask for something... "Hey! You! Summerfolk." Alan sighed and looked at her, she had a huge smile on her face, it seemed that she wanted to say something... With a heavy sigh, Alan said: "Your next words will be: Fight me! You seem pretty strong." 

"Fight me- Wait! How did you know what I was going to say!?" Even though the girl's lungs were small, her voice was high as fuck! She shouted and almost destroyed Alan's eardrums, he looked at her with a frown on his face and before the little girl could say anything, an Elf lady approached them... It was the same elf that Alan met at the fountain. "Miria, let's go back and drink some wate- Oh, it's the coin stealer." Miria, the dwarven girl looked between Alan and the elf girl, after she said the word 'Coin Stealer', Miria expression changed from a carefree expression to an angry and aggressive expression. "So he tried to steal from the Holy Fountain!?" The elf lady just nodded her head, Miria grabbed her war hammer and attacked Alan, who just sighed one more time... He is getting older at every sigh.

Alan smiled, he touched the ground and a pillar of earth was created and stopped the hammer attack, Alan leisurely continued to drink water while looking at the angry dwarf that was like crazy fighting against the golems he created and was controlling. Five golems! His careless attitude made the young dwarven lady angrier every time she hit the golems with her war hammer, her speed was increasing, her strength was increasing... Everything about her was increasing! "That guy provoked Miria the Berserker... I feel sorry for him." Alan's ears caught someone saying something about the dwarven lady, he smiled, she really was a Berserker! Her attacks were faster, better, stronger! 

Alan just looked at her fighting and destroying his five golems, he saw when she jumped towards him but only a wave of his hand an earth wall was created and absorbed the impact of the attack. The magic skill [Earth Shield] really was powerful to block normal attacks! Alan then saw something new... The body of the small dwarven lady starts to emanate a red mist, Alan just blinked and she wasn't there anymore. She appeared above him with her hammer in a smashing position, the hammer went down, it seemed to become heavier than before. Alan stepped to the side and the hammer hit where he was seconds before, Miria was really shocked to see that this Summerfolk reacted! 

Before she could say something, a water sphere trapped her body. With his [Water Manipulation], he controlled the water as a part of himself. Basically waterbending... *cough* "So, young lady, are you calm now?" Alan elegantly sat down, the earth below his body moved on its own and a small chair was created, a small portion of earth crawled to his hand and formed a cup, using [Create Plant] Alan made three small leaves pop out of his fingers together with a small portion of water that floated right to his cup. Using his skill [Water Pressure Destruction] to press the leaves on the water sphere together while also using [Water Manipulation] to make the water hotter, the steam was realized from the water sphere... The sweet and fragrant smell went together with the steam. On only 5 seconds, Alan made tea for himself while looking at a small dwarven girl that was drowning.

"Free her." Alan felt a blade on his neck, he just sighed because he knew that the one that was attacking him was the same elf girl that said he stole coins. "You that this is your fault, right?" Alan touched the blade that was on his neck and used [Root Work] to make a small root leave his finger that was touching the blade and wrap around the blade, he then used [Root Absorption] on the blade. Not even a second later he heard a *crack* and the blade on his neck broke. "You said that I tried to steal coins from that fountain when in truth I was returning it. You made the dwarven girl believe you when you didn't have any proof of what you said, making her angry that resulted in her attacking me, losing, and getting trapped inside this beautiful water sphere." Alan smiled at the shocked expression of the elf lady, his [Root Absorption] could absorb almost anything! [Mp], [Hp], [Sp], Durability, and others. "Also, you also attacked me, so... Don't blame me for your broken equipment. It's your fault to try and fight someone stronger than you." 

Before the elf lady could say something, Alan took a big sip at his tea and sighed satisfied. "This tea is great... I should make more in the future." He snapped his fingers and the water sphere containing the dwarven lady exploded, the water splashed everywhere but principally on the elf lady that was using white clothes... Because bras don't exist in this world, her big watermelons were almost completely exposed. She was completely stunned, she covered her breasts and screamed: "KYAAA! PERVERT!" While some girls looked at him like he was trash and some men gave him a thumbs up, Alan savagely said: "You are not worthy to have my gaze upon your body. Leave before I kill you." Alan doesn't like cliches if she slapped him, he would slap her back! And just now, she had her blade on his neck, not killing her enough mercy.

Alan quietly continued to drink his tea and casually creating an apple and other fruits to eat like pears, strawberries, and tomatoes. 

23