Chapter 05: Forestal Wolf Cub
2.6k 4 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alan saw the scene of the Magical Beast being attacked by the demon, the demon was a demonized creature. A creature that is completely consumed by the demon miasma... Alan sighed and used his skill [Tree Transportation]. This skill consumes [Mp] to teleport him to the targeted tree. Alan used it and a portal appeared near a tree beside him, he stepped forward the worm-hole-like portal and appeared at the tree near the magic beast that was being attacked... The Demonized Creature was a Wolf, the wolf was emanating black miasma everywhere... Alan sighed and his skill [Demon Miasma Supress] started to suppress all the miasma that the wolf was emanating, the wolf body started to tremble, he looked toward Alan and his body began to shake uncontrollably, the instincts of the wolf were shouting to him: 'Run! You will die if you stay!' It is a little ironic that the first time Alan fought with a demonic creature, it was him that was fearing the creature... Now, he is strong enough to fight with a Demon Lord! 

Alan used his skill [Root Works]. [Root Works] is basically all the [Root Skills] that Alan had, [Root Attack], [Root Shield], [Root Bind], on one skill! Alan used a [Root Bind] on the miasma wolf and roots warped around the wolf's body, restraining his movements and stats. Alan had an incredible idea after! He looked at the wolf and tried to use a [Life Magic], [Purify]. The wolf started to howl painfully, while Alan used continuously the [Purify] magic. He didn't know how many times he used but... The wolf died miserably. His body literally exploded after Alan used [Purify] several times, after the wolf exploded, a black blood pool was left behind... Like a black slime, that black blood starts to such the life out of the plants near it. Alan was surprised because he didn't know that that black blood would do it... 

Alan could use [Purify] and remove the blood or... "[Bloom]" when Alan said the name of the skill, the plants around him received his mana and everything was more green and vivid, the plants started to grow and grow until they consumed completely the black blood and nothing was left. Alan was a little worried... Maybe those plants would mutate to a type of monster... So to be sure, Alan used [Holy Ground]. The ground on his feet started to glow and a pure white light shone on the entire forest. After some seconds the forest was clean, all the impurities were removed. "I didn't know that it was the entire forest..." Murmured Alan while looking at his feet. Even his greenish feet was shining clean! With a sigh, Alan looked back at the tiny Magical Beast that he saved: a wolf cub, a 'Forestal Wolf Cub' to be precise. A forestal wolf is a wolf that formed a magic core where the nature mana was higher than other places, making his fur green and perfect to hide on forests. There are some things about Forestal Wolves that you need to know.

Depending on the season of the year, their fur can change color to adapt the season. If its Summer his fur changes to a half yellow half green, if its Falls it changes to a little brow-orange color. And if its winter, it changes to white, so the wolf can hide on the snow. A Forestal Wolf would never let their puppy alone. Never. Alan looked curiously at the tiny wolf cub, then he heard the voice of a little boy saying: "T-Thank y-you. Protector..." The tiny lizard said to Alan that all the Forest Magical Beasts tell stories about him to their cubs, so they can respect the forest. Alan smiled because the wolf cub was very cute! Cute! It had green eyes and a beautiful chubby body... "Where's your mama?" Asked Alan in a childish tone, trying to make the cub comfortable beside him. The cub looked up toward Alan's eyes and said: "I don't know..." Alan sighed and grabbed the wolf cub carefully with his hands, saying: "I will help you find mama." He could hear a 'hum' sound coming from the puppy on his arms, he smiled and started to ask the trees if they saw the puppy mother.

Because Alan had the [Tree Clairvoyance], he could communicate with several trees at the same time, he asked where the packs of Forestal Wolves lived and he went to the nearest from where he was and started to search for the puppy mother/father/parent. But there's a problem. The pack turned completely into Demonic Miasma Wolves... Alan gasped when he saw all those black wolves and smoke leaving their bodies... Alan sighed and activated his skill [Demon Destruction], from his fingers, several kinds of wood needles were shot toward the wolves when a needle hit a wolf, the wolf would simply disappear. Alan had a bad feeling about it... He started to go from packs to packs of Forestal Wolves, from twenty packs, just four weren't completely transformed into black miasma wolves... All the Magical Beasts knew who Alan was and when he explained what happened to the other packs, they agreed to follow him.

Alan was walking around the forest, 'collecting' Forestal Wolves. They followed behind him, it doesn't matter if they were from different packs, they would follow Alan. Alan obviously didn't let the cubs and pregnant wolves behind! He created a 'car', and inside that 'car' made of wood magic, several females and puppies were lying while Alan controlled the 'car' to move toward his main body. While he was walking, he was thinking about what happened... It has three possibilities that could have happened:

1°: It happened naturally(almost impossible)

2°: It was caused by a Dark/Death mage (human, dark elf, demon, any race)

Or 3°: The Demon Lord is going to be born again.

When the Demon Lord is going to born, the Demonic Miasma activity is doubled and a lot of monsters/animals/magical beasts and even human/elves/dwarves/fairies start to transform into Demonic Miasma Corrupted Individuals.

43