Chapter 06: Cultivation?
2.4k 5 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alan was happy to help the Magic Creatures of his forest, he was the forest itself, so he obviously would be happy if there's life inside him. Wait... That phrase was weird... Anyway, Alan asked all the trees he could to be careful with humans/elves/dwarves/fairies/etc because he suspects that someone is trying to contaminate all the magical beasts of the forest. Alan didn't want to 'destroy' the ecosystem... But he wants to save those poor magical beasts!!! So, he wanted to kill the one who is transforming the magical beasts or protect the magical beasts if it is 'natural'. And the best form to protect the magical beasts is to make them have resistance toward the miasma or suppress the miasma itself. And Alan can suppress the miasma! But only his main tree body can suppress it... Because of his skills [Healing Aura] and [Calming Aura] can support the [Demonic Miasma Suppress] skill! Making the effect bigger and better than normally it would be. 

So Alan had two options he could think now: 1°: He would kill the one who is corrupting the magical beasts with Death/Dark magic. 2°: Make a 'city' for all the magical beasts of his forest, because if it is 'natural', then the demon lord is going to be born early or stronger than before. And that's what Alan fears if the Demon Lord born early, then the heroes would be reincarnated years later the demon lord was born... So to be sure, Alan asked all the forest to observe those who tho the forest and observe the magical beasts to see if they change. Anyway, Alan was lost on his thoughts while walking with the Forestal Wolves, then he found a place where his skill [Demonic Miasma Suppress] still had an effect and started to use [Earth Manipulatio] magic to carefully change the ground, creating a giant cave. He looked at the wolves that were surprised and said: "Well until I find the cause of the massive demonic miasma corruptions, you all will live here." 

Alan left after saying it, he already had some things to do. Like provide food to those wolves, and take care of the little wolf cub. He will take care of the little wolf cub because the black miasma wolf that was attacking him... Was his mother. Alan sighed and looked at the wolf cub on his arms, then he remembered about one thing: he absorbed mana to level up... Like cultivation of those xianxia/wuxia novels, so... If a magical beast absorbs mana, they can level up too? Because Alan can be considered a magical beast because he is a tree with a magic core! (He found about it when he was looking at his tree and found a crystal inside it. Alan can open his tree body at will.) So if he can level up absorbing mana... Maybe this little wolf would too. There is a possibility that it is a very good thing and a very bad thing... Like... Ki deviation? I don't know anything about cultivation, so...

Alan arrived at his main body, the little wolf cub gasped when he saw the giant tree that could touch the sky. Alan dropped him gently on the ground and started to explain what happened with his mother, he felt the sadness of the little wolf and said: "Don't worry little fella. I will take care of you. Here, eat it." Alan used his [Wood Magic: Plant Creation] to create one fruit, the fruit had an attractive scent, it was sweet and sour at the same time... The fruit that Alan created was a [Meat Apple], this apple had the same nutritional values and tastes like meat! So the little wolf cub could eat it. While the wolf was eating the apple, Alan was trying to find a solution. He started to create fruits, several fruits... Until he created a blue apple. It took half of his mana to create that blue apple! When he touched the apple, a screen appeared:

=======================================

[Item]

[Mana Apple] [Quality: Very Rare] 

[Rank: A]

[Stats: +25 (Int) +33 (Max. M) +23 (Mag. P)]

[A apple made of pure mana, it can be consumed to increase the Max Mp permanently. (Just works on magic beasts.)]

=======================================

Alan sighed because it was the best fruit he could make... "Wait. Now that I thought about it... Do humans have a way of ranking the strength of magical beasts/animals/monsters? I think they have... Like: A-rank, B-rank, C-rank, and etcetera..." Then let's categorize an Adult Forestal Wolf at [C-Rank], then a Forestal Wolf Cub would be at... [E-Rank] or [F-Rank]. After the wolf cub ate the apple, Alan gave him the blue apple, the wolf cub ate it and his body began to glow a faint blue light. "Maybe you will have a human body? Wait... I don't remember if I saw a beastkin..." The pale blue light stopped and Alan looked at the cute cub... "What? I don't believe it worked!" Exclaimed Alan while looking at the cub, the cub body grew up, now he had the size of a teenager wolf and his fur was now more green than before. It must be because Alan was near him. Alan is a fountain of mana, literally.

Alan's body emanates the [Calming Aura] and [Healing Aura], which changes the mana around him to have a calming and a healing effect constantly, so wherever Alan goes, he will calm people down and heal them unconsciously. He can turn it off if he wants to... At least it. "Are you okay?" Asked Alan while touching the not-cub-anymore wolf, blinking his little eyes, the teenager wolf answered: "I-i'm okay..." Even his voice changed! 'Puberty never was so fast! If I could have one of these fruits...' Thought Alan while sighing, he started to use his [Mana Sight], [Mana Sight] is a skill that possibility the owner the see mana and mana paths. Mana paths are like blood veins, but it is formed after the magic core is formed, making thena flow on the body easier.

40