13: Registration
1.3k 4 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"That's all about the adventurer's ranks. To show the rank you have, you need to use this, a bracelet, everyone uses the bracelet that represents their rank." Alan looked around himself as he always does and saw several people with bracelets. The most common was copper, followed by silver, and then iron. Alan saw some golden bracelets and a person with a green bracelet too. Alan smiled and looked back at the receptionist and asked: "So, how can I become an adventurer?" The receptionist smiled and said: "Follow me please." Alan followed her, they walked around for a while and then the receptionist opened a door to another room. This room was different from other rooms... It was bigger than the others... Alan then thought: 'Space magic?' He looked at a huge sphere in the center of the room and thought: 'It won't break if I touch it... Right?' He looked at the receptionist, who said: "This is an Appraisal Stone. It is used to appraise your status and show it to us, your class, skills, name, gender, etc." Alan then asked a question that was a little silly: "If I touch this... It will break? Like, theoretically." The receptionist giggled and said: "It never happened before. Only monsters could break it... Well, the system protects their status, it happens only heroes and powerful people."

Alan: *laughs in powerful person*

Alan approached slowly the stone and touched it, the light white stone became pitch black and broke. Alan smiled at the receptionist and said: "What you said about the system and powerful people?" The receptionist snapped out of her confusion and left the room running, Alan first thought that scared her, but later she came back with a fancy dressed male elf. Then she said: "This is the one, Guild Master." Alan thought: 'Ah... Cliche.' Alan smiled and felt an invisible pressure on him 'So he is here to test if I'm really strong...' Alan that was suppressing his aura smiled and *boom* his aura shot out. It was a calming aura, different from almost all the auras. When you reach a certain level, you unlock an aura skill, this aura is the reflection of your own soul. Almost all people have an unfriendly or aggressive aura, only Saints or Good people have a warm and gentle aura, just like Alan's aura. The Guild Master felt calm, all his body relaxed and the muscles of his body that were hurt started to heal slowly, this not only made him stunned but the receptionist too, she had a little cut on her tongue 'cause she bit her tongue when talking with Alan, and now the little cut was gone.

The Guild Master bowed and said: "My name is Geryn, Geryn Jast. I'm the Guild Master of Aranba City, I ask for your forgiveness, great lord." Alan was a little stunned, he didn't know why they were acting like that... He then remembered the effect that his aura has and started to suppress it. The gentle and warm feeling over their bodies disappeared and the cold mana of the world touched them, making them shiver. It was like you were in a warm bed in cold winter, but you had to get off the bed... Sad and Cold. Alan smiled and said: "You can call me... Green." Alan for safety reasons wanted to not say his name... Maybe he just doesn't like it! Who knows? Even me, the author doesn't know why. *cough* Continuing... 

Geryn looked at Alan and said: "So... Mister Green, why are you here in this little town? If It was rude to ask... I'm sorry." Alan just said: "Well, just passing by and wanted to register as an adventurer." The Guild Master gasped and asked again: "You are not an adventurer?!" Alan was a little confused, he asked: "What? I'm not. Is there anything wrong with it?" The Guild Master thought that he had offended Alan, he quickly bowed and said: "I'm sorry for my rudeness. But... A powerful person like you... Not being an adventurer is rare." Alan sighed and said: "Anyway, I'm here to register, so let's register." The receptionist quickly grabbed a paper from a table near the now broken sphere and said: "I need you to write your name, age, gender, class, level, and skills if possible..." Alan smiled and wrote this:

[Name: Green]|[Age: It's rude to ask a lady her age, I believe in gender equality, so it's rude to ask a guy age too.]|[Gender: Have a dick.]|[Level: Nah.]|[Class: I don't want to say]|[Skills: Wait and see, maybe I will show it later.]|

Alan handed the paper to the receptionist who read and sighed silently a little, she gave the paper to the guild master who frowned upon reading what was written on the paper. Alan giggled and the Guild Master said: "W-Well, we can give you Gold rank, this is the higher tank we can offer without knowing your skills." Alan nodded and said: "It's okay~ I just want to read the books on the library. That's enough for me." The receptionist gave Alan a golden bracelet and a needle, she explained to him earlier that he needed to use the needle and bleed a little on the little bracelet to link it to his body, then he can use the functions of the bracelet. The first function is the detect function, wherever you are if you are wearing the bracelet and die, it will detect and send a signal saying that you died. The second function is the quest register function, you can register the quests on the bracelet and doing so you take the quest (this is how the guild gives quests) and the last is the money bag function!

The money bag function is that the bracelet has a small compartment that you can put coins inside it! The higher the grade of the bracelet, the higher the amount of coins you can put inside it. And from Esmeraldium and higher, the bracelet is enchanted with space magic. After explaining it to Alan, the receptionist bowed and left the room.

27