15: Start of a Quest
1.8k 8 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Three days later, Alan made a new sword, he even received a new passive skill! He had to forge several swords, a lot of them failed and now are trash... He used a lot of Magic Iron too.

=====================================

[New Passive Skill Acquired]

[Forging lvl 1]

[Effect: Increased chances of success while forging]

=====================================

Alan decided to fuse the sword with two magic crystals, his spear has [Plant], [Earth], and [Water] crystals, so he will put on the sword [Light], [Life], and [Non-Elemental] crystals with different effects:

====================================

[Item]

[Magic Metal Sword]|[Quality: Very Rare]|[Enchantments: (Sharpness +15) (Hardness +15)]|[Durability: 600/600]

[Rank: A]

[A sword made of magic metal found near a Dragon's Vein, it can be used to forge a lot of different weapons, this spear is very special and rare.]

[Magic Crystals: [Light Crystal] [Life Crystal] [Non-Elemental Crystal]

[Effects: [Light Crystal: Infuse the sword with light mana to activate the crystal, the crystal will use light mana and cover the whole sword, making a light magic blade that can hit non-physical monsters.]|[Life Crystal: Infuse the sword with life mana to activate the crystal, the crystal will use the life mana and heal the user automatically, the more mana used, the more healing effect will have the sword.]|[Non-Elemental Crystal: Infuse the sword with non-elemental mana to activate the crystal, the crystal will use the non-elemental mana and make the blade sharper, capable of cutting rocks like butter.]

====================================

Alan was satisfied with this sword, for now, later he will try to forge a sword that can transform into a spear. Like sworpear that he made before but with mana crystals. Maybe five mana crystal... Or more if he can find from different elements... Anyway, Alan was now back at the city where he registered as an adventurer, on the gate. He looked around and saw other adventurers let's call them extras! 'Cause I'm too lazy to write something about them... *cough* Anyway, Alan silently looked around and saw the noble's carriage. It was white, with a golden draw... Maybe that noble thing... What was that word again? I don't remember, Alan saw an elf lady getting out the carriage and coughed loudly, making everyone look at her. She smiled politely and said: "I thank you all for accepting our request. My name is Veronica Ferenzy, daughter of Marques Ertanzi Ferenzy. One more time, I thank you all for accepting this quest. Please show me your bracelet, so I can confirm the request." 

This was another function of the bracelet, the contractor can verify if the person has the quest registered in the bracelet. It is useful. Alan walked forward and tapped his bracelet tree times while using mana in his index right finger, the mana on the bracelet shone and blue words appeared mid-air, you could read it: [Quest Verified. Gold Rank Adventurer: Green] after Alan, everyone showed their bracelet and confirmed the quest. She bowed and thanked again, entered the carriage and closed the door, then the butler...

Or so seemed to be, said: "Please follow us closely." Alan and the other adventurers started to walk behind the carriage, they left the city gate behind while they were walking, it was the main route to the capital from their city. Alan walked and walked, his roots didn't hurt because he unconsciously used life mana and plant mana to strengthen his feet. Time passed by and the sun was starting to set down, they walked a lot to say and everyone was tired... Everyone beside Alan. Alan sat down and used [Plant Magic: Plant Create] to create a normal apple to eat and used a little bit of water magic to drink, he was very comfortable 'cause his roots penetrated the ground and the weak earth and plant mana touched his roots, it was like a massage. 

Im very, very busy with some things now. It is basically what I was doing before, but neo is worse. I will try to write and post chapters later. So I will post this little chapter and I'm sorry.

23