Ch 13 | It Failed?
289 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Upon reaching his cottage, Alexander kept his books on the table then rushed towards the playground beside his cottage.

He wasn't going to run again due to failure of the morning but because he wanted to collect something from there.

When he was reading books of Ayurveda and Chinese herbs, this afternoon. He found two herbs that were growing in the tremendous amounts on the playground! These herbs were like immortal herbs for him. And also since he observed the weeds for a while in the morning, hence he figured out they were 50-year-old herbs.

They were literally treasures for him!

He rushed towards the field with high speed and he himself didn't notice that he literally ran for about 250m without any panting and with only some minor sweating. This was the result of his acupuncture therapy. Due to the rush of blood during therapy, the dregs in his blood vessels were cleaned up, thus giving him better oxygen supply throughout the body.

When he reached the playground, he turned on the flashlight to observe the weeds carefully, since the playground was totally dark.

He quickly found the two herbs he required. The 'green jade flowers' and 'yellow serpent vine'. Since he was going to concentrate the medicine because he wanted to make it 50x stronger, he collected a lot of them.

He reached his cottage again after collecting them and then closed the door.

He switched on his heater and kept a boiling pan on it which was filled with water. Then he left this to boil.

The recipe for this minor medicine is simple and this medicine will act as a foundation for his risk-taking medicine.

By the time water was left to boil, he chopped several pieces of 'yellow serpent vines' and soaked them in water, to clean them. He also washed several of the tiny 'green jade flowers' which will be the first ingredient of the medicine.

When the water was boiling he added those several tiny flowers to the pot, all at once. Slowly the color of the water changed to green. He let the water to boil along with the flowers in it for about 45 minutes. Meanwhile, he read books on several other medicinal techniques, that he brought from the library.

After 45 minutes, most of the water from the pan was evaporated leaving only a green sludgy liquid. Seeing that the situation was good, he swiftly added those chopped vines and the water it was soaked into the pan. The concentrated solution by the addition of water again became fluid.

This time it was left to boil and evaporate for an hour. When the clock struck 9, it was already time for the medicine to be ready. He kept down the book and observed the prepared medicine.

This time it wasn't semi-solid like the previous one and was quite fluid. He switched off the heater, poured down all the content to glass and added hot water to the glass.

This thing stinks too much! But this is my hard work and key to a better future!

Let's do this! At most I'll die!

He didn't think much after that and directly drank everything!

These ' green jade flowers' were Chinese herbs that amplify and boost the quality of any accompanying herbs.

The main ingredient was ' yellow serpent vines', this thing has the property to enlarge the surface area of blood vessels and lungs, thus increasing the capacity and endurance of the human body indirectly.

After 5 minutes of drinking, he didn't feel anything else!

This is strange? Did my experiment fail?

It can't be that the experiment failed?!

9