Ch 16 | Four Waste Kings
268 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Through the door of the classroom, three students entered together. They were all tall and good looking. They carried neither any backpack nor any books. By taking a look at them, one can tell, they were here for fun and nothing else.

The skinniest among them was named Elliott Smith. He didn't belong to any exceptionally strong family but his family didn't lack anything for daily upper-class life. His strength was already on par with Generals in the army. He was said to be born with innate strength, a condition of being stronger than your peers of the same age. But he chose medical science because of his girlfriend and also because he's too lazy for the military and wants to continue his family business.

Next to him, a bit darker but well-built body was Jacob Davis. A strong guy with showy but exceptionally strong muscles. He was from a middle-class family as his father works as an accountant of a politician in the council. He wasn't able to join military classes because he was only one left in his family with his father, thus his father didn't allow him to risk his life.

The last guy with glasses was known as 'the advisor' because of his exceptional talent in-game coordination and strategy making. He was like those military advisors from medieval times. His actual name was Theo Adams. His family was a vassal family of Joseph family of capital. His strength was like a normal human.

Even though these people were all different in different aspects but have one thing in common.

They recognize Alexander as their big brother irrespective of his family status!

And together with Alexander, they were known as 'Four Waste Kings of Medical Course'.

Alexander being number one, followed by Elliott, Jacob, and Theo.

As they entered the classroom, like everyone else they were struck by lightning and were devoured by the ocean!

All three of them cursed at the same time,

"Fu*k!"

"Ale… Alexander is studying and that too on the first desk of the classroom?!"

They subconsciously punched each other! ( Yeah, they punched because this shock was beyond recovering from a mere pinch! )

How can the king of four waste kings study?!

Confirming that they weren't dreaming, they rushed towards Alexander, who was studying deeply and was completing his 3rd book.

Elliott kept his own hand on Alexander's forehead, Jacob stretched Alexander's cheek downward to enlarge his eyes, and Theo opened Alexander's mouth and observed.

Alexander who was caught off guard was startled and wasn't able to resist their assault!

After 2 seconds, all three of them looked at each other nodded and said in a deep voice altogether,

"Everything OK! No signs of being insane!"

Alexander finally understood everything and freed himself and roared at them!

"You are insane!"

After listening to his roar, they nodded once again,

"Confirmed! Not insane"

After listening to them, Alexander was boiling with anger!

They are taking me as insane?!

What did I do to make them think so?!

Seeing Alexander was in a daze, Elliott asked first,

"Brother Alexander, why are you studying?"

Oh! That's why!

Alexander finally understood! He already created an answer for them yesterday because he knew that they'll ask him.

He replied in a simple sentence and serious expression, " I have decided to turn over a new leaf!"

Looking at his serious expression, three of them gulped and thought of the same thing!

Big brother is serious! I think he found a girl!

That's the reason Big Brother left the dorm!

They patted his shoulders at the same time, making him fall from the desk and said,
" We support you anyways! We will sit behind you for help"

And they sat on the desk behind him and started playing with their phones.

6