Ch 17 | Girls Talk
297 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[ Hidden Mission Completed ]

[ Permanent Comrades Registered! ]

[ David Taylor, Role: Vice Leader ]

[ Elliott Smith, Role: Business Manager ]

[ Jacob Davis, Role: Armed Forces Leader ]

[ Theo Adams, Role: Strategist ]

[ Army completion finished! Reward 20 Locked Genetic Points ]

Alexander who just stood up from the ground after the assault of his friends was surprised again. They will be my comrades in the conquer of the world?

But these roles were selected quite appropriately. They were all really suited for the job they were appointed.

But what made him most happy was the gain of 20 genetic points.

Hey! System why are these locked?

This time system replied to him patiently.

[ Your body isn't able to hold these! They can kill you if you don't strengthen your body. ]

[ If you aren't able to unlock them before you have next intercourse then these codes will be passed down to your next generation. A child with 20 genetic points will be a prodigy and the best successor as he or she grows. ]

Listening to system prompts, Alexander understood everything but he rolled his eyes after the second prompt.

I don't even have the courage to talk with a girl and you want me to have the next generation.

You really bullsh*t!

Soon there was an expression of determination and seriousness on his face.

I'll have to exercise and make my body stronger! I'll have to get those 20 genetic points!

Outside the classroom, three girls were talking amongst themselves while walking towards the classroom.

" Hey Emmy, your boyfriend is one of the four waste kings in our department? "

" Hey! Don't say that! He's here for me. Otherwise, he would have gone to the business department!"

The girl retorted with a shy expression on her face.

Although she didn't feel nice when her boyfriend was told to be one of the four waste kings of the department but she was happy because he still stayed here for her instead of transferring to the business department just for his own face.

" Yeah I know he is here for you! Don't take me otherwise, I just.. just wanted to know about Alexander." Emmy's friend asked after hesitating a bit.

Emmy who was shy just know after thinking about his boyfriend was surprised after listening to her friend.

To confirm, she asked again,

" You want to know about the king of the four waste kings? Alexander Joseph?"

Other girl nodded her head but then clarified herself rashly,

" I just… just wanted to know and nothing else! "

Emmy punched her friend on her shoulder lightly and counter questioned her again,

" Are you interested in him? If I didn't have Elliott I probably would have gone after him too. He's really most handsome in our class but just less handsome than those of combat classes and military classes. "

As she just finished, they reached their classroom and saw Alexander sitting in the front desk and reading, while his friends who are sitting behind him and playing.

Emmy pushed her friend a bit and whispered in her ear, "Hazel! Isn't that the boy you are interested in?"

The other girl was none other than Hazel Williams, who spent her time reading, sitting opposite to Alexander in the library.

Hazel's face turned red in embarrassment and she pushed Emmy back and replied back, "I said, I am not! And moreover due to his rather small background my family won't allow anything. "

Emmy giggled and said in a teasing tone, " I know you aren't interested, so…. I'll introduce Lucy to him. They'll make a perfect pair. One being sweet while other being handsome "

The sweet girl behind them was surprised to hear her name being mentioned in their talk.

She abruptly leaped forward and pulled Emmy's hand who was going to walk forward and said, " Hey! Don't pull me in your talk! I already love someone. "

Emmy rolled her eyes and said, " You are again talking about your game team captain? Huh? You haven't even seen him and you love him? What if he's an old lolicon uncle, who changed his age in the game?"

Lucy also doubted this but she can't lose in front of her friend, so she bowed her head down, while pulling the corner of her top she mumbled in a soft voice, "I'll still love him!"

Hazel who was now on standby, pulled both of them,

"Let's go sit. The class will be starting soon. "

5