Chapter 1: The five Darer
28 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
. It start in the middle of the Story-verse. It a sneak peak of it while I try to create, but don’t think of this being unimportant. In truth I might have revealed spoilers of other stories still in planning, some of which is in the first long one which is the prologue 2, since the prologue will have major spoilers for upcoming stories. Actually, in the following weeks after I post this, the first chapter of the second prologue story called: The Day I Died/The Day I Lived will be posted. ( Fun Fact: The Day I Died/The Day I Lived would be split to the point it could be made into two story with the second starting right at time in the story-verse where the Age of Loss started)

 

“Your guys elevator is reaching the 600 floor, so they better brace themselves for EletroGrav break to kick in”. a voice spoked through an intercom in the elevator as the five people in the elevator connect their harness to the pole that are inside the elevator as they are floating due to their no gravity acting upon them.

“Damn it kid, get it connected!”, an old scruffy man yelled at a person who look to be a teenage boy struggling to connect the hook to the pole.

“I can’t!”, the boy yelled as the sound of metal rubbing against each other at fast speed while everyone start to fall back to the floor on their feet except the young man who screamed as he slammed into the floor as an electronic voice spoke, Arrived at floor 600, reversal of gravity canceled”

“Green Shithead you probably doom everyone in this section from breaking your legs!”, the old man yelled at the young man.

“There must be something I could do! I can’t just let my family die, Mr. Ford!”, the young man replied.

“yeah there must be!”, another man spoke.

“Shut up Scotty, if a Meta Darer said it, there must be no way”, a Young woman no older to Scotty yelled.

“He said “probably”, not will, Welma.”, Scotty replied.

“Shut it all of you, I’m trying to think… of course. What your name shithead?”, Mr. Ford spoked.

“I’m named after what my ancestor called city of angel, Lil’ Angeles…”, Lil’angeles spoked before being interrupted by Mr. Ford.

“I didn’t ask for your damn family history, just your name. But whatever, are you able to do that new things those shithead scientists discovered.”

“You mean Magic?”, the only man who was quiet until now spoke as everyone looked down in pity except Mr. Ford who was pissed waved a knife at him.

“What did the hell did I say to you, Mr. who don’t give a damn about anyone!”, Mr. Ford yelled at the man with his voice soak with rage and a hint of something almost predator like feeling.

“I do care about people, that why I built a Final Comp….(slap)”, The man tried to defend himself before he was ruthlessly slapped by Mr. Ford.

“What you try to do is the reason why we can’t lived outside for long or even feel the sun for the past 350 years! Don’t think because you were sentence to Darer SSSR work, your forgiven. They know you will likely die before you could even complete your sentence. And just so you know that not Magic, I seen real ones in Alabama Section, not this bucket of bolts called, Texas Section. Well Lil’Angeles, do you know it or not.”

“I d..o sir!”

“So you will be responsible for fixing sector five MagShield relay, everybody else goes to section 2 and you better make sure the WDS get working again or everyone will die. But for now inject up on adrenal booster so I don’t have to worry about your asses passing out due to extreme lack of adrenaline. Meet up in the seal chamber when you guys are ready."

2