Chapter 9
7.5k 14 102
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Vanessa was now staring blankly while a group of gods was gazing at her waiting for an answer to a question she never thought she would have to answer.

Not long after Vix had completed her explanation of how immortal beings can become gods; and the whole incident where Vanessa realized that she is only one title away from becoming a god. A lot of things happened in a very short time. At first, Vix was completely and utterly flabbergasted, constantly repeating exclamatory statements on what might have been an endless loop if Vanessa hadn't decided to snap her out of it. How did Vanessa accomplish this, easy, she fondled Vix's tail for a couple of seconds. As you can probably guess it didn't take long for Vix to snap out of her unending loop, hunch over and begin to moan, at least until Vanessa released her tail that is.

After regaining rational thought Vix instantly teleported herself and Vanessa to God's Amalgam. Or at least that is what Vix called the place where Vanessa found herself in when she was finally able to open her eyes from the massive headache that Vix teleportation had caused her.

"What is this place?" asked Vanessa, still massaging her temples hoping to relieve what's left of her headache.

"This is God's Amalgam," answered Vix

"Oh! ok … what is God's Amalgam?" asked Vanessa hoping to get her point across this time.

Vix, who was busy trying to mentally scream across the cosm- ehhem contact her fellow gods telepathically, realized her explanation was insufficient and decided to be more descriptive.

"You remember that space we just came from and how I described it as the leftover domains that have not been used or isn't being used?" asked Vix

"Yeah why?" questioned Vanessa

"Well this place is the opposite of that, this place is where all of the god's domains intersect, therefore 'technically'every one of my siblings, including myself, can control this area," explained Vix

"Well that explains a lot concerning the surroundings," replied Vanessa.

And explain it did, the place Vanessa found herself in can only be described as a combination of a group effort but instead of it coalescing into one thing that exemplifies all of its members, this place looks like a group project gone horribly wrong but in a way that it was still functional if that made any sense.

It was a gigantic circular field that had several archways that seemed to lead to some sort of castle or location. It didn't take long to realize that each archway leads to each of the god's domains.

There was an obsidian archway that smelled peculiarly of cinnamon and charcoal whenever you approached it seemed to lead into a massive castle and surrounding its location were large amounts of nude statues in some very erotic poses, not to mention they were all female, to the point where Vanessa had to remind herself not to stare considering how life-like they appeared. That is until one of them winked at Vanessa startling her, but that never occurred again afterward no matter how much Vanessa gazed at the statues, or at least she thought they were statues?

'Yeah if that isn't Lilith's domain then I don't know what is.' thought Vanessa

Then there was an archway so white it seemed to be made of stars, that leads to what looked like a giant cloud that seemed to have a large amount of air traffic occurring around it, but Vanessa was unable to see what or who was flying within the clouds.

'Yep, that's Cassandra's domain, thankfully it's not some stereotypical gateway leading to heaven or something especially considering this is a completely different universe and whatnot.'

There was an archway made of gold that leads to a castle that was shining so brightly Vanessa thought it might actually be made of diamonds, and in front of it was a large pool that seemed to glitter in the sunlight, and within the pool were a dozen completely naked women who were 'enjoying' themselves in and around the pool. Vanessa again had to tell herself to quit gawking or else she would get a nosebleed.

"Haaa is humanities influence on Venator that extreme or is it just because he's a guy?" Vanessa asked Vix

'Pfft trust me its all humanity, he may seem like a sleazy pervert that chases after women sometimes but between you and me he used to be as straight as a circle." stated Vix

Vanessa was quite surprised at that tidbit of information so much so that she had to ask

"So what is he now? and why is his race affecting him so much more than all of you, he almost seems to be what Cassandra was like back in her heyday?" asked Vanessa.

"He's affected so much because the human population is more than three times all the other race population at this point on average, which is why he is influenced so much, and as for his sexuality as of now I believe he is still gay he may be influenced very strongly but when it comes down to it he won't bed a woman no matter how hard she throws herself at him. Those women in his domain are actually maidens who died that worshipped him as their religion and were deemed worthy to live in his domain as reward for their belief, the same goes for all of us and our domains as well, he may be the most heavily influenced out of all of us but he is still a god," concluded Vix

Vanessa was relieved upon hearing this, she then continued with her archway to god matching game.

The third archway was made of stone that seemingly lead into a large forest. Surrounding the archway were a lot of tools: tanning rack, grindstone, anvil, which looked like a small furnace. But the peculiar thing was, there was a large amount of 'pet toys' that were scattered across all the tools, such as ball gags, anal plugs, vibrators, dildos, strap-ons, blindfolds, etc.

After staring at that archway for a while Vanessa looked over at Vix, who was blushing and looking highly embarrassed, with a raised eyebrow.

"Well at least now I know whether you like toys or not," stated Vanessa cheekily, causing Vix to blush even harder. And to Vanessa's surprise purr in a deep needy tone as if she was pleased for being embarrassed.

There where two other arches as well one was seemingly made out of colorful flames, ranging from red to blue and even purple, and looked as if it leads to a massive mountain that would have made Mt Everest look like a molehill. The second looked as if it was made out of very intricately carved wood with large amounts of glowing symbols engrained into it and beyond the archway was a gigantic tree that was seemingly as large as the previous archways mountain if not higher. And not only that it was seemingly covered in what looked like treehouses that looked to be surrounding nearly every branch of the massive tree.

"Ok two things: one can you even walk through that archway without being turned into ash," asked Vanessa pointing at the flaming archway that no doubt lead to Nadia's domain.

"And two, that tree better have a teleportation circle or something or else I feel sorry for those who have to climb that tree." finished Vanessa looking at what had to be Lunari's domain

Vix chuckled " Don't worry those flames are for show Nadia enjoys making art using flames and that archway is her masterpiece, pray that no one damages it somehow or else I would feel extremely sorry for whoever committed the act. And as for Lunari's domain, she is the god who created mana crystals in this world, they practically have enough energy to fuel a hundred fusion reactor in a massive underground crystal underneath that tree, in other words, she has teleportation portals, elevators, subways, busses, and even ...'gulp' stairs for those who want to show off, all powered by that giant mana crystal, well except for the stairs." answered Vix who adopted a slightly paler complexion after finishing the last part.

Vanessa looked at Vix in horror. "You didn't?"

Vix looked as if she was about to throw up at the memory. " If it wasn't for the fact that I was a god I would have died going up those endless stairs," replied Vix with a slight quaver in her voice.

Vanessa and Vix continued to converse for a while afterward, it wasn't until Vanessa was about to ask Vix when her siblings would arrive that Vanessa was again tackled to the ground, this time by Nadia and Cassandra who both seemed extremely happy that Vanessa was there.

Looking behind the two women Vanessa could see Venator who had a smirk on his face probably from watching his sisters bull rush Vanessa. As well as Lunari who looked almost as if she wanted to follow Cassandra and Nadia's example but decided to just watch and wait before greeting Vanessa.

"We are so happy you are back," exclaimed Cassandra who had her face buried in Vanessa's cleavage at this point.

"We were worried that the next time we got to see you would be when you died or something," stated Nadia who was straddling Vanessa's thigh as she surrounded Vanessa and Cassandra in a tight hug.

Vanessa was happy at her friend's enthusiasm, but in the position, they were in Vanessa was nearly on sensory overload. It didn't help that when Cassandra spoke she still had her face buried in Vanessa's chest or when Vanessa realized that Nadia didn't have any underwear on at all and was imperceptibly dry humping Vanessa's thigh at this point.

Vanessa was about to give in to the sensations she was feeling, her inner mind preparing to come out and 'punish' Cassandra and Nadia due to all of their teasing. But before that could happen they were interrupted.

"EHEM!!" interrupted Venator making sure that they could hear him and earning a couple of dirty looks from Cassandra and Nadia.
"I think its time to discuss why we have invited you here," Venator replied with a shit-eating grin on his face at seeing the look on his two sisters faces.

'Oh yeah, I nearly forgot they invited me here for some reason.' thought Vanessa who nodded to Venator to give his explanation, all while Vanessa separated herself from the beautiful goddess duo that had tackled her with the help of Lunari giving her a hand.

"Well to make it short we felt an extremely powerful presence within the forbidden forest very close to where we placed you and we were wondering if you heard an extremely loud wail early last night?" asked Venator

"Don't worry we will relocate you if you want that way you won't have to deal with that threat but we are going to have to have a little chat with it for all the damage it caused with that wail that it made," stated Lunari.

By this point, Vanessa had connected the dots and began to chuckle nervously before asking.
"W-what kind of damage are we talking about?" Vanessa asked with a nervous quaver

"From what we can tell a lot, all of the magical crystals on the elven continent have been nullified. In the angel's kingdom, every single angel was grounded and unable to fly. In the beast kingdom, all the citizens have been rolled over on their backs since last night. In the demon and human continent, all of their citizens are still currently kneeling with their heads to the ground in fear. And on the dragon continent, all of the dragon people seem to be going on a rampage fighting as many things they can try to find the creature that has such power so they can call it their king." finished Lilith.

After hearing this Vanessa began to chuckle nervously before saying, "Yeeeaaahh about that."

After that Vanessa began to explain to the other gods the events that had taken place not long after she had arrived in her new world. From waking up naked in a cave to massacring a goblin camp, finding a new friend, and eventually discovering the mental resistance skill and what it did to her, concluding with the new ability she gained as well as her being transported into the free domain thanks to their notification.

After finishing her tale all the other gods were confused and it showed clearly on their faces except for Vix's, something they all noticed.

"Vix you seem pretty relaxed about this as I could recall you were one of the first who wanted to find and dismember the being that caused your race to be put into such a ... 'peculiar' state." Asked Cassandra.

"You are right on that but during the little amount of alone time I had with Vanessa before you guys arrived here I was already able to find out the perpetrator even without her telling me," replied Vix in a stiff manner

"Oh and how were you able to do so may I ask after all I believe none of us could solve that mystery, I mean Vanessa just arrived in this world there should be no way she can command that amount of power even if it was a fluke, seriously even we were affected to a degree we heard the wail she made all the way here in a completely different plane of existence that shouldn't be possible." ranted Nadia in a heated manner waiting for Vix to explain.

Vix looked slightly amused with Nadia's slight outburst especially considering she was usually the more volatile of the gods considering the war-like nature of her race. Chuckling good-naturally, Vix explained her reasoning.
"You are all right in that a mere mortal cannot produce that amount of power and even immortals would be hard-pressed to do so."

"Exactly so how is it possible for Vaness to-"

"But an immortal that is very close to godhood could accomplish this if they tried." finished Vanessa taking the words right out of Vix's mouth.

It took a moment for the other gods to understand what Vanessa meant by this, it took even longer for them to think of something they could ask as a response, and finally, they were all only able to say one thing.

"WHAT!?!"

102