Chapter 14
6.9k 10 85
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Important notice: I redid the prologue adding some filler as well as correcting some errors I recommend reading before re-reading the prologue even though it doesn't effect the story much.

 

"Well it looks like I'm back, and I was able to teleport without messing up somehow so that's a plus." Just as Vanessa said that however a breeze was felt on her nether regions.

"... Are you serious?" Vanessa felt under her animal skin skirt and low and behold it turns out she was going completely commando.

"Well at least it was just my panties, it could have been a limb or an organ so a piece of clothing is nothing to sweat about. Although I have a feeling Void and Cassandra are not going to return my panties any time soon.

Sighing inwardly, Vanessa walked back into her cave home hoping against all hope that when she wakes up Laura, the woman won't try to punish her by tearing her arms and limbs off for waking her.

Thankfully when Vanessa walked into the cave she realized that all her worries are for not because right as she entered Laura, came sailing through the air before practically attaching herself like a koala to Vanessa's still standing body. Apparently, Vanessa had experienced this scenario so much her body is finally able to stand instead of falling over when this occurs.

"Where were you I woke up and you weren't there. I was worried that you left me behind." Laura asked.

Vanessa scratched her head trying to find a simple way to replay the last few events without the story taking a whole day to describe. Surprisingly a notification came up in her peripheral vision as these thoughts pervaded her mind.

Motioning for Laura to hold on a second Vanessa opened the notification.

Congratulations!! Share Memories a subset of telepathy has been unlocked.

Description: Hey, there it's me Venator I realized describing everything that happened to you Girlfriend would be kind of long and confusing so I made this skill for you. It will allow you to share memories with whoever you telepathically link to. All you have to do is concentrate on those memories and the timespan in which you want them to see them and it should activate automatically. This description will change a day after you look at it.

Vanessa was grateful for Venator's interference reminding herself to thank him the next time they meet.

Vanessa then turned to Laura and established a telepathic link with her again. Laura, already knowing the feeling of Vanessa's telepathic mind easily picked up the conversation where it left off.

'So why is it you want to talk telepathically?' thought Laura.

'Well you see a lot of things happen and since I promised you I would help you back to your mother before the end of your mother's birthday I am afraid I don't have enough time to explain everything to you.' responded Vanessa.

'So why the telepathy?' asked Laura once again.

'I have been able to gain a skill that allows me to telepathically share memories with you so I figured that would be less time consuming as well as more detailed then what I can describe verbally.' replied Vanessa.

Laura looked slightly honored after hearing this.

'A-Are you sure? Letting me into your mind is one thing but giving me access to your very memories is something else. I may not know much about telepaths but I know that when one allows you to enter their mind its shows a large amount of trust not to mention its also very intimate.' replied Laura who began to grow a slight blush on her cheeks near the end.

'Yeah I figured as much, but I trust you I know we have only known each other for a short amount of time but I would like you to know that I care about you a lot. And I have a feeling when you see my memories we are going to have to have an awkward conversation or two afterward so be prepared okay?' replied Vanessa.

Laura looked slightly confused at hearing/thinking this but put it out of mind, after all, she will see/think the answers for herself in a moment anyway.

'Alright, I'm ready.' thought Laura in a determined voice.

Vanessa wasted no time in activating the skill, in part because she was nervous about the inevitable conversation that will occur afterward. But also because she had a feeling that her own feelings might not be the only thing she will have to explain afterwards after all her life is complicated, to say the least.

There was silence within the cave once again. Vanessa first began with her life back when she was human. All the ups and the downs, the horrible moments as well as the happy ones. Vanessa made sure to show Laura her best friend Amanda knowing that those two would have hit it off as best friends if she were her now. Laura began to show a major smile at seeing those memories only adopting a worried look when the rumor incident occurred. But that frown was later extinguished into a relieved sigh when she saw how that incident concluded itself.

Then Vanessa showed Laura the woman that held her heart back in her previous world Jane. The second Laura saw their first meeting she couldn't help bursting out in laughter unable to believe a woman as powerful as Vanessa to be tackled into a fountain of water but their the scene was.

Then came the darker memories the meeting with the man, the gunshot, the abyss swallowing her whole as she slowly bled out in Jane's arms. Laura began to steadily cry tears of sadness at seeing this scene.

Vanessa, however, tried not to linger on those memories not wanting to further sadden Laura, so she decided to show what happened afterward. Her suspension in the Void, her sudden entrance into the god's domain, her ehem meeting with Vix and the other gods. Not leaving any parts out including the sexual play Vanessa had with Vix.

Surprisingly Laura didn't seem surprised at all if anything she looked to be a little ... horny after seeing those memories.

Then Vanessa decided to skip forward showing her transmigration into her new world. Then glossing over their impromptu meeting. And finally, her being transported into the celestial domain once again to meet Vix and the other gods. Including everything explaining the whole converging army scenario as well as Vanessa's rise to minor godhood. And also including Vanessa and Cassandra's new mother-daughter dynamic revealing to Laura how Cassandra had supposedly watched them make love the night before.

And again surprisingly Laura seemed completely unperturbed by the events she was shown, even going so far as to mentally agree with Cassandra's speech over love in this world as well as its views on polygamy and how Laura would most likely accept that Vanessa might have multiple women with her in the future.

Vanessa was so happy hearing that mental message she almost broke her telepathic link with Laura just so she could make love to her right their and then but she restrained herself, although she might have sent some very provocative thoughts to Laura as a promise as to what will occur later, causing the already blushing Laura to begin to pant slightly at the mental images before finally calming down.

And finally came Vanessa's meeting with Void and how they became sisters beyond even the concept of blood. Laura looked un-imaginably happy seeing this and realizing the prospect of having an Auntie.

Vanessa then ended the mental flow and ended the skills effects. Vanessa had already received an answer to most of her questions and Laura didn't have to repeat herself. They had both just shared a very precious and sacred moment just then.

Vanessa only had one question.

"What do you mean by Auntie?" asked Vanessa in a confused voice.

Laura looked slightly embarrassed as well as extremely horny answering the question.

"Didn't you want me to call you mommy as well?" asked Laura who had slowly begun to kneel in front of Vanessa before slowly pushing Vanessa's skirt up to reveal Vanessa's bare state underneath.

Vanessa had little time to respond before Laura began her ministrations on Vanessa's pussy.

"Oh! baby if you keep that up AH! mommy will have to punish you later," replied Vanessa grabbing a firm hold of Laura's hair before pulling her up to kiss her roughly on the mouth.

Laura submitted completely to her 'mommy's' actions hoping to continue the previous night's activities once again. But unfortunately, that was not the case.

Vanessa slowly stopped the kiss before she lost control of herself much to both women's dismay.

"As much as I would love to have a round two we both know we have to get moving, I promised you would be back with your mother by her birthday. And you saw my memories, you know that the other races are going to tear this forest apart if I don't stop them." Vanessa stated.

"Yeah I know, it's just I really want to taste you again," replied Laura in a pouty voice.

"Oh, don't worry when we finally get some free time alone I'm going to make you scream my name so loud you will be begging for more," replied Vanessa in a husky voice.

"I'll keep you to that promise," replied Laura with a giggle.

85