Chapter 20
5.7k 19 77
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tomorrow is one of my exams so wish me luck. And thank you in advance for all the support it means a lot. You're all the best readers I can ask for.

 

Somewhere in the forbidden forest, near the shallows of a peculiar lake were three women passed out.

Two of the women seemed normal, at least from the waist up but on a closer inspection, you will notice that their lower halves were anything but human. Large powerful fish tails consisted of their entire lower bodies.

The third woman, however, was a peculiar sight, she looked almost completely human if not for the long dark tail and horns.

But the thing that all three of these women had in common was that they were both completely naked.

This was the sight Laura was greeted to after making her way toward the lake, it had been about an hour since Vanessa left to check on the mysterious noise. Laura had been prepared to wait much longer for Vanessa's return, but when she began to her muffled screaming and moans for a good while before immediately ceasing she had to see what was going on.

The first thing the half-goblin teen did upon seeing the scenario was to check and see if Vanessa was still breathing. Thankfully she still was both to Laura's happiness and irritation.

"Seriously, if you keep worrying me like this I'll die from worry one of these days," Laura said aloud not expecting anyone to comment on her thoughts given voice. At least that's what it was supposed to be that is, until a response was given.

"And may I ask who are you? And how do you know Vanessa?" asked a voice not far from Laura's location.

"Eep!" Laura was startled, immediately jumping backward and standing in a defensive stance. In front of her was a siren, this one seemed to be the more mature of the two as well as having a resemblance to the other younger siren still passed out on the ground.

"I-I am h-her uh ... s-she is my Mommy!" finished Laura in a confused shout only realizing the contents of her statement after she stated it.

The siren woman to her credit only chuckled slightly at Laura's embarrassing statement.

"Well since you seem to be really ... close with Vanessa then I'll tell you why we three are sitting out here naked in the shallows while we wait for your (sly grin) 'mommy' and my daughter to wake up." spoke the Siren in a teasing voice, Kira was enjoying the fidgeting teen in front of her's reaction.

"Oh and my name is Kira by the way I apologize for the late introduction"
Kira then held out her hand for Laura to shake as a customary greeting.

Laura stared at the hand for a second before reaching out as well.

"Laura, I have a feeling Vanessa decided to do something crazy again didn't she?" stated Laura in a voice that expected nothing less of the woman she gave her heart to.

Kira only grinned before responding.

"Oh, you have no idea," Kira replied barely able to hold in the chuckles she wanted to let out.

Kira then began to recount everything that had been told to her by her daughter and Vanessa. Then she began her story of Vanessa's impromptu destruction of the merman known as the nefarious 'Goldy'. Then she finished her tale with how Vanessa intended to heal her daughter's crippled tail and how it got a little ... heated.

By the end of the story, Laura looked like she wanted to burst out in laughter at hearing the events described to her and horny at the resulting scenario's description.

"Hehe yeah, that sounds like Vanessa alright. Helping people and being as sexy as possible while doing it. I'm almost jealous I wasn't here to watch." replied Laura surprising Kira slightly.

"Oh so you have an open relationship?" asked Kira lightly.

"Well, sort of from what I can tell it seems that the universe or ehem! (mumble) some all-powerful being, is intent on giving her a harem as well as developing a family for her." finished Laura.

Kira looked slightly puzzled.

"Hmm, I understand the harem part, it's not unordinary for that to occur. But what do you mean by the family part?" asked Kira curiously.

"Well from the memories she has sown me I have seen that she isn't from this world. I ... don't think she left her previous world due to old age. I saw a ... a memory of her and a woman being attacked by a drunkard who was pointing a gun at her. She doused the man in some flammable liquid and then set him on fire. But ..."

"But what?" asked Kira curiously.

Laura took a shuddering breath remembering the memories as if they were her own.

"The gun fired at some point and ... the bullet went through Vanessa's chest. She then bled out on the ground as she said her last words to the woman she loved and then after that no matter how much I try to remember she was trapped within the void for so so long ... I-I can't even think about those memories it's too painful." finished Laura.

"And then what happened?" asked Kira.

"And then I met the gods of this world and was given a second chance at life." Kira's question was answered but not by Laura but by someone whose voice she immediately recognized.

Both women looked towards the location of the speaker's voice to see Vanessa standing clothed in her animal skin tunic and giving both women a knowing smirk.

Vanessa who had awoken when Laura had arrived but had decided not to interrupt the two women's conversation. When the conversation became more in-depth Vanessa had imagined her self clothed and waited for a good moment to surprise both Laura and Kira

"And this time I WILL protect those people I call family and those people I care about. Because I will be damned before I let what happened before happen again." finished Vanessa with a look of utter resolve upon her face.

Kira seeing that Vanessa was awake immediately asked the question she was dreading to ask.

"D-Did you heal my daughter?" asked Kira in a manner that made her look as weak as a leaf in the win, a large contrast from the previous font of power and confidence she had been before.

"I believe your daughter won't even be able to tell that it was gone in the first place," Vanessa replied already preparing for what will probably happen next.

And just as she predicted, Kira bounding with thankfulness, practically leapt out of the water and tackled Vanessa onto the ground.

"Thank you! Thank you so much for healing my daughter!" yelled Kira into Vanessa's chest.

"(chuckle)Well considering she isn't awake yet and I just rewrote her existence although partially I have a feeling that she probably won't wake up for a day or two?" Vanessa worded it as a question seeing if she might get an answer from Novi.

And low and behold she was right. A notification confirming Vanessa's question arrived for all three women.

 

System message:

Correct Serin has had her existence, however slightly, altered by a higher power. It will take approximately twenty-four hours for her body to acclimate to the changes and alterations to her being.

Sincerely Novi

 

 

"W-Why did the system answer your question and who is Novi." both Laura and Kira asked at the same time.

"Well let's just say Novi is the system and through some minor and major events, within my own celestial body, as I was modifying your daughter, she became my sister," replied Vanessa sweating slightly at the look both women were giving her.

After this explanation, both women seemed satisfied if not a little confused.

'I think I understand your explanation.' was the type of statement both Laura and Kira seemed to say. Or at least it was the summary of what they said.

Kira then began to thank Vanessa once again furiously but this time as a form of goodbye, then she began to prepare her daughter's safe return. She summoned the royal guards once again and ordered them to guard the princess as they escort her sleeping self to her chambers.

Kira then turned her attention towards Vanessa just as she was about to dive after the guards.

"You have my as well as my people's utmost respect and gratitude. We will happily serve under you if and when you ask it of us." Kira exclaimed finishing her statement with a respectful bow.

"Thank you for your support. Unfortunately, it seems that the kingdoms of each major races are sending their forces into this forest after me. If you encounter any of the races only approach if they seem friendly, and even then be on guard, and tell them I will arrive within a few days. I will know when and where they are in my domain."

"And if they are hostile?" questioned Kira with a stern look on her face.

"Then you have my permission to do as you please. If you can hide then hide. If you can't then apprehend them as prisoners. And if they resist to the point anyone of your people fear for their lives then you have my permission to execute them if necessary." replied Vanessa with a look on her face that showed she did not like the final option but it was a necessary precaution.

Kira bowed upon hearing those words.

"Thank you for allowing us to determine our own actions in this scenario my people and I are grateful for your trust. We will do our best to not disappoint you." finished Kira before diving into the shallows before disappearing within the murky water.

Vanessa then turned to Laura.

"I guess we better get going. We only have about half the day left and I would like to keep that promise to you about arriving as a present for your mother's birthday." finished Vanessa beginning both women's journey through the forest once again.

Little did either person realize that back within the underwater catacombs of the siren city, not long after Vanessa and Laura began their journey into the forest once more. Serin, who was placed within her sleeping chambers not long ago, was having a tossing and turning within her bed calling out for someone. As to who this person was no one but the queen herself knew. And when she was prompted by the maids as to who the person was she replied with a very dubious answer.

"Oh don't worry she just misses her 'daddy'," replied Kira with a knowing grin.

77