Chapter 21
5.8k 21 83
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Vanessa and Laura have been navigating the forest for a couple of hours now. Vanessa had re-established her emotional presence anility and was keeping a lookout for anything that might interrupt her companion's unbreakable focus.

About an hour ago Laura had exclaimed that they had arrived at the location where she was taken hostage by the goblins that abducted her. Since then Laura has been completely focused on retracing her steps from before she was captured, and from what little grunts Vanessa was able to get out of Laura as they continued it seemed they were about to arrive at their destination.

"So how much longer do you think it will be until we arrive at your mother's cottage," Vanessa asked, curious as to just how far Laura traveled from her home all so she could gather some strueberries for her mother.

"Unless my memory is completely out of date, then the cottage should be just over that hill ahead of us. I just hope mother is okay, she worries about me a lot and I hate to see her worry so much," explained Laura with a worried look on her face.

"Yeah but that just shows how much she loves you. She gave birth to you, despite what everyone around hers opinion. She raised you, even though she had to give up almost everything to do so. And she treated you like you were a normal person instead of a copy of the monster that raped her." Vanessa explained hoping to ease Laura's worry if only slightly.

"From all of that alone it's obvious she would do anything to keep you safe, after all, she loves you so much." finished Vanessa happy to see that Laura was beginning to show a happy smile on her face.

"Thank you Vanessa, I was worried that she would hate me for leaving her alone, but now I see that was all just those dumb depressing thoughts I have trying to make me think the world is against me and all that," Laura explained just as both women began to crest the peak of the final hill.

However, just as they neared the peak Vanessa spotted something that aroused her curiosity and prompted Vanessa to ask Laura one final question.

"Laura, if you don't mind me asking, what was it that you wanted those strueberries for?" asked Vanessa remembering why Laura was captured in the first place.

Laura looked surprised at Vanessa remembering that small detail.

"W-Well you see my mother has a bit of a sweet tooth and I wanted to give her those strueberries so we could make ourselves a strueberry pie for her birthday. It took me forever to acquire the other ingredients but I was able to get everything but the fruit itself which is why I was in the forest looking for strueberries." Laura replied looking slightly concerned.

"I know this might sound a little conceited but I just wish I was able to bring back some strueberrries for her birthday. I know she will probably be happy with me just returning alive, but ..." Laura paused slightly in her explanation while Vanessa waited patiently for her companion to continue, both women halting where they were standing.

"I really wanted to make her birthday extra special since we were unable to do anything very grand on her previous birthday's and I wanted to make her realize just how much I care about her."

Laura paused for a second before asking about Vanessa's line of questions.

"By the way why ask about the strueberries right now?" Laura asked curiously.

Vanessa only showed a slight smirk before pointing over to a random bush that seemed to hold a decent amount of blue strawberries. Then she sent the results of the identify ability she used on the fruits hanging from the bush when she first noticed its contents.

 

Identified: strueberry

Description: A strueberry is an evolved hybrid the blueberry and the strawberry. Due to the blue coloring commonly found blueberries being a relative form of camouflage due to certain animals being unable to see higher frequency light waves such as blue and green. And the strawberries increased reproductive ability due to its large quantity of surface craters filled with seeds. The strueberry has been able to thrive in locations that are not considered desirable by its parents an example of this being the Forbidden Forest.

Uses: commonly used in food whenever they are obtainable, commonly harvested for blue dye coloring, and consumption causes a moderate release of dopamine into the bloodstream that has been found to be slightly addictive.

Taste: sweet initial taste with a slightly more sour aftertaste.

Location: forbidden forest(high density), elven continent(moderate density), and Demon continent(moderate density).

Creator: Lilith(goddess of demons)- she couldn't decide which she liked more so she decided to make a hybrid of the two.

 

Laura was slightly dumbfounded upon seeing the results of Vanessa's identify for multiple reasons.

"Wow, I have never seen an Identify that was this exact. And also thank Lilith for me for making these the next time you two meet." Laura replied after reading through the last few bits of information from the notification.

"Yeah, you and me both," Vanessa replied with a wistful look in her eyes.

Laura couldn't help but look at Vanessa with a question in her eyes upon noticing her odd reaction.

Vanessa sighed slightly before responding to the unspoken question.

 "Haa your mother isn't the only one who has a sweet tooth. The only thing I might enjoy more than eating one of these is probably chocolate. Anyway since this is what you were searching for in the beginning lets fill our packs with these and bring them with us. Now you will have three presents for your mother." Vanessa replied with her telltale smirk.

"Oh, the strueberries are one and me returning alive is another, then what is the third present?" Laura inquired in a curious tone.

Vanessa made a show of gasping in faux outrage.

"Why its the chance to finally meet wife, considering you're so hung up on calling me 'mommy' whenever we are in more 'private' settings" Vanessa replied grabbing ahold of Laura's waist and pulling her in for a deep kiss, making sure to grope Laura's delicious ass as she did so.

"Ahh, s-stop it. If you k-keep doing that I-I won't be able to walk home without smelling like sex and lust." replied Laura who was becoming increasingly more turned on as Vanessa continued to tease her with her experienced hands and mouth.'

"Admit it the idea turns you on doesn't it. Having two mommies, and one of them willing to satisfy all of your more ... personal," Vanessa accentuates the word by licking Laura's neck while reaching upward to pull Laura's head back for more access as well as a show of dominance before continuing her sentence.

"-needs." Vanessa finished before letting go of her 'baby girl' and proceeding to enjoy the flustered look Laura now has on her face.

"M-Meanie you tease me too much mommy," replied Laura with an almost childish pout.

"Yeah but you and I both know you enjoy the tease almost as much as the reward." Vanessa replied with a knowing smirk that was just asking for Laura to refute her statement."

"Well if that the case then you better be prepared for my mother when we get there, divines only know how she will react after I was gone for so long only to return with a beautiful stranger that is now apparently her wife," Laura replied with a devious smirk.

But surprisingly to both Laura Vanessa didn't seem worried in the slightest.

"Wow, most people would be sweating bullets right now after hearing that. I'm almost offended that you are not more worried," replied Laura with a surprised tone of voice.

Vanessa, however, was just as confused as she was. And just as both women crested the hill and were able to spot a simple cottage with a well-built barn and chimney Vanessa decided to address this peculiarity in her thoughts.

"I don't know it's just for some reason I feel like I shouldn't worry. Hmm, hey Laura now that I think of it what was your mother's name? You never did get around to telling me." Vanessa asked just as an eerily familiar figure opened the door to the cottage and began running toward Laura.

"Oh that's right, well I think her name was Amanda something she never really told me her last name. Why?" asked Laura with a slightly confused voice not noticing the woman running toward their location.

"Huh that's weird I use to have an old friend with the same na-" Vanessa began to reply before she was interrupted by the woman tackling Laura to the ground.

"LAURA!! You're alive! My baby girl is alive!!" replied the woman who Vanessa realized was Laura's mother. Both Laura and her mother began to catch up on recent events, with Laura reassuring her mother that she was alright as well as explaining who her companion was and how she saved her life.

But there was something about this woman that was so familiar to Vanessa she couldn't put her finger on it, however.

'So this is Amanda, brown hair, short stature, a minor Italian accent that seems to become more pronounced when she is emotional. Why does she remind me so much of somebody." Vanessa thought internally

And then Amanda, after hearing everything, besides the explicit details, from her daughter, turned toward Vanessa.

"Whoever you are thank yo-" she began but stopped once she made eye contact with Vanessa causing both women to freeze like ice.

Amanda was the one to finally break the silence.

"I-It can't be." replied the seemingly disbelieving woman.

"Mom what's going on? Do you know Vanessa somehow?" Laura questioned wondering why her mother was reacting the way she was.

Vanessa began to slowly walk toward the frozen woman. With each step, Amanda seemed to become more and more like a deer caught in headlights, until finally, Vanessa was right in front of Laura's mother.

"... Amanda I-Is that really you?" Vanessa asked in a quiet voice.

"V-Vanessa your a-alive." the woman replied, before suddenly tackling Vanessa into the dirt and crying into Vanessa's chest.

"You're alive! You're really alive!" replied the woman over and over.

"Uhh excuse me!" yelled Laura causing both women to pause looking her way.

"What is going on!" she exclaimed.

 

83