Prologue Part 2
10.3k 14 115
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I am so so sorry I was in a hurry and I ended up tripping over these stupid heels and accidentally pushed you in the fountain with me" Jane apologized.

Vanessa for some reason only had one thought in her mind seeing this beautiful woman fidget and blush under her scrutiny.

"Cute."

"Huh?" said Jane.

Know it was Vanessa's turn to blush slightly.

"Nothing anyway why where you in such a hurry?" said Vanessa, she felt like teasing this girl a little.

"Oh, I was running late I am supposed to meet my boss hear so she could show me around and stuff but I kinda slept through my alarm clock know I'm like ten minutes late and might lose my job before I even start," said Jane in a worried tone.

"Actually you're twenty minutes late and don't worry I won't fire you just for that technology just happens to be what our companies about just don't make it a habit," said Vanessa while smirking slightly.

At that point, Jane's expression matched that of a goldfish and Vanessa couldn't hold it in and proceeded to giggle good-naturedly and held out her hand for Jane to shake.

"Vanessa Blight your boss and I believe we should be on a tour right now so let's get going," said Vanessa with a smirk.

Four months later

After that unique meeting, Vanessa found herself and Jane spending much more time together after their initial meeting and became as good of friends as Vanessa and Amanda.

Vanessa, however, had a secret. At the very beginning of their friendship, there was always this heat that started in her chest whenever she was with Jane. Vanessa believed it was just jitters or happiness at gaining a new friend it wasn't until one day in the office Vanessa started catching herself in the act of peeking down Janes shirt or staring at her ass as she leaned over the copy machine.

It didn't take long before she started to realize it wasn't just happiness at gaining a friend it was pure longing and healthy dose lust. She figured that out quickly a couple of weeks after their first meeting.

On an extremely hot day in July Vanessa had been working diligently in her office. And by working diligently that means trying her damnedest not to turn into a puddle because of the summer heat.

Now, most people would think that because the firm Vanessa worked at centered itself around technology that things like this wouldn't happen. Unfortunately, it was the opposite, the air conditioning would always be on the fritz in the summertime. At first, Vanessa thought it was just a piece of junk and that it didn't do well in the summer heat.

It wasn't until Vanessa caught a couple of her employers learning at the sweaty female staff with a large number of cold drinks in their hands that Vanessa knew better. And unfortunately, because a couple of these men were Vanessa's bosses she was unable to do anything about it even when she tried to repair the air conditioning all that achieved was a suspiciously larger pile of work being placed on her desk by the higher-ups.

It was during another one of those days that Vanessa's will was tested to an extreme amount. Walking into her office was Jane. Usually, when this occurs Vanessa was able to keep her eyes from visually raping Jane. But unfortunately on this extremely hot Summer day that was not possible.

Jane being the slightly clueless woman she was, at least when it came to the opposite sex or the same sex as well, was highly ignorant of the leering gazes she attracted around the workplace. This was further exacerbated by the signature style of clothing that she wears.

During warm days Jane would dress in casual wear which unsurprisingly was supported and encouraged in the workplace particularly for women.

And unfortunately today was no exception, Jane walked into the office in a white tight fitting dress that didn't even reach her knees. It was not the first time Vanessa had seen Jane in this attire, but this was the first time that it had ever been so hot when Jane had worn this dress. And thanks to the summer heat the dress had practically molded itself to her skin by this point.

Vanessa was unable to not stare at her as she gave Vanessa her completed work. It was only until Vanessa heard Jane clear her throat that Vanessa looked away from Jane's breast and noticed that she had been caught staring.

Jane looked to be slightly blushing by this point but the smirk on her face was all Vanessa needed to know that she was appreciative of Vanessa's glances. She relayed what's left of the information to Vanessa and walked away from Vanessa's desk and through the office door. It was unknown as to whether the sway of Jane's hips was naturally that sexy to look at, or that she had put on a show for Vanessa who had been staring with growing heat between her legs as she watched her go.

After that Vanessa was practically in pain by the end of the day considering how horny she was. Every time she even noticed Jane it seemed that her dress had become more and more form fitting further increasing Vanessa's lust.

By the end of her shift, Vanessa practically ran to the nearest bathroom. And when she had locked the door the first thing she did was remove her pants before sitting down on the toilet seat. And spreading her legs as quickly as she could before nudging aside her soaked black panties began to finger herself.

"AH!" by this point Vanessa was so sensitive that she was completely unable to hold her moans back. Thankfully she was coherent enough to choose a more secluded bathroom within a nearly abandoned section of the building.

Vanessa continued to push her middle finger within her wet and swollen hole only stopping to pull her finger out and stick into her mouth before quickly pushing it back into her cunt again.

"AHH!! Yesss AH! More!" Vanessa yelled as she forced two more fingers into her cunt and rapidly increasing her rhythm.

This continued for a good half an hour, with Vanessa practically screaming in the throes of ecstasy all while steadily and quickly fucking herself with her own hand, steadily heightening her pleasure until she was finally thrown into an abyss of pleasure all while calling out one person name.

"JANE!! AHH!" Vanessa orgasmed so hard her eyes practically rolled up inside her head all while cumming all over her hand. And Vanessa, being in the euphoric state she was in, almost immediately began to suck the juices off her hand in an extremely languid and lewd fashion. All while imagining it wasn't her juices she was tasting but ... Janes.

Present Day

"Okay.....okay you got this just keep calm and don't let your eyes wander just ask her out and you just have to go from there" stated Amanda, not long after these feelings began to consume Vanessa she had to tell someone and that someone just had to be Amanda.

Amanda was very supportive of Vanessa and her crush and actually began to try to help Vanessa get together with Jane and even began to tease her from time to time about her little crush.

Today was the big day Vanessa had been trying to psyche herself up for a week to ask Jane on a date and today was the day if she didn't do it know with everything all planned out she'll never have the courage to try again.

"Your right I got this ... no problem...I just need to ask Jane....on a date even though she's my coworker, and that she's thirteen years younger than me as well as a woman......I think I am going to puke."

"Don't worry you can do it besides you and I both know you need this, this is your first actual crush in like ever and if you don't at least try to make a move your going to regret it for the rest of your life" Amanda said slowly rubbing Vanessa's back trying to calm her down.

"Haaah ... your right ... let's do this," said Vanessa.

Amanda was right, Vanessa needed this she loved Jane and if she waits any longer she'll be damned if she will even be able to work up the courage to ask the love of her life out again.

After that Vanessa proceeded to go to the fountain where she and Jane first met. There waiting at the fountain was Jane all dressed up as usual in all her seductive glory and Vanessa almost lost her confidence but steeled her resolve.

"Hey Jane thanks for meeting me here."

" No problem what are friends for, anyway why did you ask to meet here you usually aren't so serious as to ask me to wait for you somewhere we usually just talk in person or set up a meeting over the phone. And even then it's more like a girls night out instead of a meeting." Jane finished with a smile.

Vanessa flinched a little at the 'friends' part such a word would have made her ecstatic before know they almost mock her and her lack of courage at the situation.

"I... um.. I wanted to ask uh....oh fuck it" Vanessa took a deep breath and shouted " WILL YOU GO OUT ON A DATE WITH ME!!!!" she yelled and looked down immediately in embarrassment.

Then there was silence and all of a sudden Vanessa heard something she expected the least.

"Yes," one simple word that one word lit up Vanessa's entire world and before she knew it she was hugging Jane so hard she was surprised Jane didn't ask her to stop due to being unable to breathe. Today was by far the happiest day of her life.

"So what do you got planned for our date today," asked Jane still being embraced by Vanessa.

" I was thinking since you like nature so much we go for a walk in the park under lamplight and afterward I will walk you home my lady" Vanessa teased rewarding her with a slight blush from Jane and easing the overall tension in her rapidly beating heart.

" I would be honored fair maiden" replied Jane going with the flow.
After this, they locked hands and began their evening stroll. It was a beautiful night out in the park and it made the whole date all the more magical for both women. Then inevitably it was time for Vanessa to escort Jane back to her apartment.

They were only a mile from the apartment complex that Jane was currently living in when something happened that worried them. Jane and Vanessa saw a dark figure in the middle of the sidewalk staring at them they couldn't see the man's face but it had to be one due to the shadows figure, his voice only confirmed both women's assumptions as well as angering them.

" Wow, we got a bunch of lesbian sluts here. Hey how much for both of you to follow me back here so we could have some 'fun' " he said grinning in a sickening manner all the more accentuated by his rotting dirty teeth and his now noticeable stench that smelled like someone who has bathed in alcohol on an hourly basis. Vanessa was able to find some courage first and spoke for them both.

"Not happening prick go find some whole in a sewer pipe to stick your dick in because that's the only thing you're going to hump tonight" Vanessa it turns out had learned a thing or two from Amanda when it comes to insults.

As you would expect the man wasn't very happy with this but what neither woman expected was for the man to pull out a gun on them.

"Say that again you fucking dike!!" the crazy guy yelled.

Vanessa had to think fast there was only a couple of feet between the women she loved and the crazy man with the gun. She steeled herself and did the only thing she could do she placed herself as a shield in front of Jane.

"Ahh, this is really cute, the slut trying to act all heroic for her girlfriend. I'm going to enjoy fucking your dirty hole haha." replied the man ending his sentence with a disgusting laugh.

The man began to slowly walk toward them with the confidence of someone who thinks they have already won causing Jane to begin to shake and whimper behind Vanessa, not going unnoticed by either Vanessa or the man.

"Ohh don't you worry when I'm done with your friend here and having her begging me to put my dick in her pussy by the end. I'll make sure to fuck your tight young cunt right in front of your little knight and shining armor. The look on both your faces as I break you both will be the best moment of my li-" the man's disgusting comments only fueled Vanessa's resolve to act, and act she did.

Vanessa who had slowly motioned for Jane to reach into her bag and to pass Vanessa the pepper spray she always carried whenever she left her house, pepper sprayed the bastard, the man screamed and the gun fired but Vanessa didn't care she then pulled out a lighter and did what she had to, she lit the sick piece of trash on fire.

The man began to scream and yell sickeningly and tried to put out the flames but they wouldn't go out, probably the combination of flammable pepper spray and alcohol.

Vanessa sighed with relief and turned to her girlfriend getting ready to hug her and tell her it was all over know but the look on her girlfriends face broke her heart and when Vanessa decided to look down where Jane was staring she knew why. A dark red stain was spreading across her shirt just around where her heart would be.

And then the pain caught up to her and Vanessa fell to her knees then fridged coldness started to spread throughout her limbs and she fell on her side. The entire time she was looking at the love of her life's face making sure to burn the image of her into her mind all while she watched as Jane called nine-one-one and tried to keep her awake.

"No please Vanessa hold on paramedics are on the way they'll be here soon just hold on" she begged.

But Vanessa knew she wouldn't last that long she used the last bit of energy she had to say her last words.

" Tell 'cough' Amanda that she better not blame this on herself and that she is the best friend I have ever had," spoke Vanessa coughing up blood as she did so.

" And Jane I just want you to know that... I love you." by now Jane was full on balling and it hurt her to see her girlfriend crying but she had no more energy left. And slowly edges of shadows crept into her vision until darkness enshrouded her sight and she fell into the stygian abyss.

115