Chapter 2
10.7k 7 124
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Vanessa felt kind of awkward being observed like she was and just decided to answer their question hoping to get some answers herself.

"Uhh my name is Vanessa and I was with my girlfriend a little while ago until we were threatened by this asshole and I was able to kill him by lighting him on fire but I kind of died in the process" before she could continue the demonic goddess interrupted her.

"Wait a minute, you're from earth aren't you?"

"Yeah how did you know?" stated Vanessa.

"Its a relatively new world that was created by a visiting god that disappeared a while ago." stated Lunari this time.

"Well if that's the case then can I ask why I'm here I was kind of expecting to be trapped in the void alone not with a bunch of gods and goddesses," said Vanessa.

" You see that's the thing though you shouldn't have even entered the void for long enough to even notice you would have almost instantly been put into the Cycle of reincarnation normally," said Cassandra.

" Well in that case then why am I here?" Vanessa said.

All the gods seem almost nonplussed which started to worry Vanessa 'what if I'm stuck here forever?' she thought.
The dragon goddess Nadia noticing her thoughts began to reassure Vanessa " Don't worry we may act like a dysfunctional family but we are gods leaving you here would not only be a fate feared by even us gods but it would also weigh on our consciousness we will try to help you."

Vanessa felt a rush of hope at hearing this and before even the gods could react she was hugging Nadia. All the other gods were surprised not only by the woman's speed but also by Nadia's reaction. Nadia was sporting a cherry red blush that covered her entire body she who was the tallest of the goddesses was utterly overwhelmed by the taller and more well-endowed woman hugging her.

"Wow never thought id see the day our fierce and seductive dragon goddess would blush like a school girl" stated Lilith who began to chuckle slightly.

Realizing what she was doing Vanessa thought of teasing the goddess a little more while hugging her she slowly leaned forward an blew into the woman's scaled human ears 'phew'.
"Iyah!!" gasped Nadia blushing an even deeper shade of scarlet just before Vanessa disengaged the hug.

All the other goddesses were blushing at the scene while the gods just looked a little jealous.

"Sorry it's just you act like what an older sister would act like in my world and I kinda felt like you needed to be treated like a younger sister, just think of it as a reward for comforting me there," said Vanessa with a slightly seductive grin

"D-don't worry about it a-and t-thank you for the reward" Nadia tried to say flirtatiously but ended up stuttering and blushing even more, especially after looking the blushing looks of the other goddesses as well as the grin sporting Venator's entire face.

"A-anyway there are some ways for you to be brought back to life" stuttered Vix who seemed to be extremely embarrassed and slightly aroused at the display.

" Unfortunately most of them would cause more harm than good either to your mental or physical person" stated Vix.

" Then what is the one that won't cause any of those problems?" asked Vanessa.

All the gods and goddesses looked at each other and seemed to come to an unspoken agreement.
"We will transmigrate you into our world" stated Venator.

"Really?!?"

"Yeah your soul no longer belongs to your previous world so this is the better alternative" stated Cassandra "there is just one problem"

" What is it?"

"Well you know how we are all gods and goddesses right," to this Vanessa nodded " well you see as gods we have to keep the balance between the races so we can't exactly put you there as any of the races we represent or else it would be the equivalent of your stereotypical hero isekai novel and we are all pretty sure you wouldn't enjoy that not to mention how badly that would shift the balance whichever races favor" states Cassandra.

Vanessa was confused by two things Cassandra said " How do you know about isekai novels and stuff from my world any way it seems most of you have some knowledge from my world"

All the goddesses and the only male god shared a look at this and said

" Would you like to maintain the balance of the universe as well as your own race no matter how much trouble they cause you for millennium and never have a day off?" stated Vix

Vanessa thought about that for a second and then shivered slightly at the thought " When you put it that way it makes you sound like immortal babysitters"

At this statement they all nodded "Everyone needs a vacation including us gods so we visit earth every so often to relax, it may sound irresponsible but our control over our race is actually quite lenient in most areas, we are more like baby monitors in that sense because that's what we mostly do we watch and watch and watch some more its very VERY boring" stated Lunari

Vanessa agreed completely with that statement and actually felt some pity for her new friends at hearing their predicament.

Realizing there was still one question she had unanswered she asked " Also if I won't be transmigrated as one of your races then what will I become?"

"Well you see in our world we have a game like system from your world so we just have to create a character creation of sorts for you but unfortunately there's only one race that has ever lived in our world that we don't represent, the only thing that could represent them in a way would be the Void itself which is where they came from," stated Lilith who seemed slightly worried.

"They are called Night Gaunts."

124