Chapter 78 – Another Evening, Another Threesome [Erotic Content]
4.1k 2 148
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 

The bed creaked, after John and Rave fell onto it. Already, they were wildly making out. Tongues were intertwined, lips smacked, joined and parted rapidly as the gasps of growing desires rose.

John pushed his hands under his girlfriend’s clothes. They travelled upwards at a greedy pace, pushing up the fabric until he arrived at her little breasts. With a quick and well-practiced movement, he unhooked her bra and tossed it to the side before finally breaking the kiss to push her whole top over her head. Rave willingly let it happen and threw the top away just as carelessly.

John immediately descended on her bare breasts. Cupping them in his hands, he sucked on her left nipple. His tongue teased the areola, until the nipples were erect enough to give them little flicks. Rave moaned deeply in response. “Man, that you’re not getting a skill for nipple teasing makes me sad,” she giggled and John smiled up at her in response.

“Oh? I could always use another one of my Skills.”

“I am very much for the idea.” A wink underlined her sultry tone. “Why don’t ya try and have a look at what my body wants?”

He kissed her nipple another time and then started travelling down with his mouth. Along the soft curve of her chest, down her athletic stomach, around her little belly button only to finally arrive at her buttoned jeans. He opened the button, pulled open the zipper and then the pants off her, the panties in tow.

“It seems like you are more than willing,” John hummed, as he kissed the inside of her smooth legs. Every peck brought him closer to her glistening crotch. Her pink lips were already wet with juices. Their daily debaucheries were building habits. One of them was that she got wet quickly and easily the moment they were through the door. A manifestation of his repeated successes, John liked to think.

His tongue dipped into the tight folds and Rave softly writhed underneath as his nimble tongue parted her womanhood.

“Can’t lie with the lower lips,” Rave joked between soft moans. Her hands reached down and urged her boyfriend to use his tongue deeper inside her, parting his dark hair with her slender fingers. Her writhing became more pronounced with every moment.

Rave looked over to the side of the bed. Aclysia had followed them through the open door and was now down picking up Rave’s clothes, putting them into a neat pile. With nothing else to do, she stood there and watched.

“Get his pants off.” Rave instructed with a horny grin. Aclysia happily nodded and undid the Gamer’s belt. John himself concentrated on Rave’s quivering quim in front of him, only shifting as much as he needed for Aclysia to get rid of his pants. Without a need for further instruction, the Artificial Guardian positioned her head underneath his crotch and wrapped her lips around his member.

Aclysia had been schooled thoroughly on what her Master liked, since her sexual awakening. Taking him all the way into her throat was natural to her – proper even. With no gag reflex nor need to breathe, enveloping him entirely with her throat was a simple task. Even if his cock was now in the slightly above average category, the maid stuffed it down her throat and remained that way, only moving slightly up and down to add to the stimulation.

Through the mental connection, John could track her growing desire. She wanted to bury her fingers in her needy crotch, while she served him. The dress needed to go. The material was swiftly pulled back into her body, leaving her naked. One finger, then a second, Aclysia pushed into herself. Even as the lust began to fill her mind with a haze, she remained primed for his next order. Obedience was the virtue of a self-declared maid, after all.

‘Mhm, Master is inside me,’ the blissful thought reached him, ‘His long, hard dick fills my throat as I touch this pussy he gave me. It feels so good. It would feel so much better if he was the one touching me. If it was his cock parting my lower lips instead.’ Had he not still been busy eating out his girlfriend, John would have smirked.

‘Do you want me to fuck you?’ John asked over the mental connection, already knowing the answer.

Aclysia’s mouth retracted from his dick. The form-fitting sleeve of her mouth was immediately missed by John, but he knew what came next and was willing to make the sacrifice of momentary dissatisfaction.

The Artificial Guardian climbed over Rave. His Girlfriend was surprised by this move. Spurred on by John, Aclysia pressed her mouth on Rave’s. His plan unfolded as, unprepared as she was, Rave let go of his head to instead frame the face of her fellow woman. The sapphic kiss was one of passion and gave John the time to reposition himself. Two juicy butts, one thick and bouncy by design lying on top of the other perfect by nature, right in front of him. Two dripping wet cunts, pretty pink lips parting swollen mounds, were pressed against each other.

John aligned his cock with Aclysia’s pussy and pushed in. The artificial thing was tight, exactly as tight as he wanted and provided the exact amount of lubrication that he needed to thrust into her over and over again while still feeling the pleasurable friction of her gripping folds. Aclysia moaned as he fucked her from behind. A few light spanks to her jiggly behind made her moan.

“No fair! Gimme!” Rave complained as the moaning had left Aclysia unable to continue the silencing kiss. The Lightbearer must have felt each thrust, Aclysia rocking back and forth on top of her. Nipples stimulated nipples, each thrust grinded the artificial clit along Rave’s overly sensitive one. The aching for cock Rave felt was evident in the way she peeked over Aclysia’s slender shoulder.

John delivered with a smirk. A quick thrust and he was now inside her. Giving her insides a few seconds to get used to the familiar invader, he soon picked up the pace. Her pussy quivered around him, massaging his dick as muscles and folds contracted, providing him with the amazing pleasure only sex could bring.

“M-Master,” whimpered Aclysia, now left alone. Only able to look back and forth between him and Rave’s blissful expression, it was her turn to feel his pounding indirectly. She would have to be patient for a little bit. John knew that he couldn’t change back, not right now. The pitch of Rave’s voice quickly rose, her pussy tightening around his dick. Her orgasm was just a few more thrusts away. He changed the angle slightly, careful to hit one of her sensitive spots on every plunge. When the orgasm burst out, she screamed loudly. John gave her a few more thrusts, before he suddenly slipped out and left her to her spasming.

Aclysia loudly moaned as she felt her master fill her hot insides again. The Inner Fire at her core started to burn brighter as her whole world became filled with the bliss of being fucked. Nothing was more important to her than to make him feel good. She could barely think about how to achieve that, her thoughts overrun by the sudden onslaught of electrifying warmth.

John was barely holding on. The personally shaped cocksleeve was clamping and writhing all around him, while Aclysia screamed out her bliss all over again. Her choice to engage in all of this was a repeatedly reaffirmed one. The lolled out tongue, the quivering eyebrows, the indecent stare, it all made her that much more attractive.

John didn’t even bother to announce his impending orgasm. One mental order, and he pulled out. Aclysia quickly turned onto her back. The two women trembled from aftershocks, cuddled close, and gazed at his cock when he straddled their midriffs. Rapidly pumping his dick, he brought himself over the edge and blasted ropes of cum all over the gorgeous faces of his girlfriend and his maid.

They writhed softly, mouths open, catching what they could and giggling lustfully at what adorned their features in thick white. Spurt for spurt, he marked them. The diminishing orgasm spread a few more drops over their collarbones.

They all remained like that, heavily breathing, for a moment. Then Aclysia and Rave leaned towards his cock, licking it simultaneously. The fantasy of receiving a double blowjob was a fantasy no more – hadn’t been for days.

They continued ‘de-stressing’ for a little while.

148