Conclusion between Devil and Snake!
1.6k 1 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*IN THE FOREST OF DEATH*

The female grass nin is apparently outraged by the Jinchūriki's constant interference. She has decided to finally give him the attention he wanted. She captured the boy with her unnaturally length tongue and created purple fires that lit up on her fingers and slammed them into Naruto's seal on his stomach. Naruto was quickly discarded by the strange grass nin and thrown away at a nearby tree. Naruto promptly started to fall from the tree top. That was until Sakura, in concern, threw a kunai that pierced through his jacket. The lucky kunai rooted Naruto to a tree and prevented him from falling as he was unconscious from the vicious strange purple flamed attack.

Sasuke after having a wake-up call from Sakura for acting pathetic, quickly began to attack the unbelievable strong female nin. After his brutal comeback attack, the female grass nin revealed that she wasn't injured at all and that she was actually named Orochimaru! The missing-nin that was forced out of the village for his cruel inhumane experiments on fellow shinobi and enemy shinobi!
Broly's eyes raised at this information. Esumi's life long goal was to get rid of this man. One of the legendary Sannin of Konoha.

'It wouldn't hurt to get a better look at his techniques' Broly thought with a grin before rushing in towards Team 7.

Unfortunately for the legendary super saiyan, it seems Orochimaru decided to attack Sasuke with a super-fast attack that lengthened his neck and rushed towards his opponent. Broly caught Orochimaru's neck. He slowly started to wring the snake user's neck. But suddenly Orochimaru's neck grew even longer to continued towards Sasuke as he looked on at shock at Broly appearing to save him.

Broly pulled Orochimaru's neck towards him with great force. Resulting in Orochimaru once again failing to bite Sasuke. This caused the snake Sannin to become angered immensely.

"How dare you get in my way?!" Orochimaru hissed.

"You have a debt to pay with my family." Broly said.

"You're the boy with an unknown kekkei genkai. Aren't you?" Orochimaru suddenly realized.

"Why don't you come and find out snake?" Broly baited.

Orochimaru suddenly appeared next to Broly and kicked at his face. The force behind the kick caused the wind to burst behind it. Broly coated his hand in chakra to prepare for the incoming kick. He blocked the attack and swiftly retaliated by kneeing the snake user in the gut. He soon started to turn into mud and sink. Broly recognized this jutsu as being similar to his! He quickly prepared himself for any sudden attacks before having the tree branch under him snap apart from a large purple snake who ate through it.

Broly immediately started to make some hand signs and mouth the words, "Wind Style: Gale Palm" his hands took on a coat of wind chakra that he clapped together and blasted himself away, narrowly dodging the incoming purple snake. He then sensed a presence behind him and swayed his head to the side. Dodging another close attack by the Sannin. Broly turned around quickly and punched straight towards the snake user's face. Orochimaru had a grin on his face before exploding on the impact of Broly's fist!

Mud sprayed all around before trying to reform the head and capturing Broly's arm. To respond to this, Broly blasted a large amount of wind chakra out of his body. Getting rid of the mud clone entirely. After that huge display of chakra, Orochimaru showed an interested smirk before appearing behind the tailed boy and kicking him in the back. Broly quickly recovered while in the air and landed gently on the opposite tree from the Sannin.

"Try not to die too fast!!!" Broly said before having his hair and tail flare into a bright yellow and having his chakra aura turn green.

This caused Sasuke, Sakura, and Orochimaru to look shocked. Orochimaru quickly turned his eyes into that of greed before looking back at Sasuke. It seemed as if he was choosing which present he would like more. While he was distracted, Broly swiftly took advantage of this and punched the Snake freak in the face and launching him through 3 trees.

Broly's aura surged and rose even higher before rapidly taking off towards the Sannin. Broly appeared over Orochimaru's body with a battle-crazed smile. He grabbed his face and started to drag it through the trees, tearing the tree bark apart. Broly then jumped in the air before smashing down towards the ground with a shouting Orochimaru.

*BOOOOOOOOOM*

*RUSTLE RUSTLE*

*CRASH*

The impact from the slam caused the nearby trees to fall and crash. Broly stood over Orochimaru's crushed body with a victory-filled grin before started to walk away. As he was walking farther and farther away, suddenly he felt 2 sharp objects pierce his neck. Broly fell to one knee while sweating rapidly. His super saiyan transformation faded away as Broly looked up at a smirking white-skinned Sannin with absolute rage on his face. His hair flickered between black and yellow.

But ultimately couldn't make the transition and only served to drain the legendary saiyan's energy even more. A black 3 tomoe seal appeared on Broly's neck. Broly shouted in anger slowly causing a purple aura to slowly swirl around him. This purple aura caused the black seal to turn orange-red and spread flame-like marking across half of Broly's body. The legendary saiyan slowly stood up and looked at Orochimaru with nothing but rage in his eyes. His hair spiked up as if he was in his super saiyan state.

Yellow electricity flared off of his body and his frame became more muscular. His pupils disappeared before he disappeared in an instant and punched straight through Orochimaru's stomach. Orochimaru smiled before he turned into a pile of mud and attempted to restrain Broly. Broly quickly released himself and blurred towards the Sannin again who appeared to be playing with a mindless animal.

"While I would love to stick around and play boy. I have bigger fish to fry." Orochimaru says before also biting Sasuke with the same thing he gave Aomatsuna and leaving.

But before he left he was caught by the throat.

"Did you think you could flee so easily snake?!"

A terrifying aura came from the boy. As if he was the devil himself. Orochimaru was terrified by the killing intent this boy sent. He felt as if he was being stared down by a being who has killed far more than he ever had. This momentary fright suffered by Orochimaru enabled him to be hit by Aomatsuna's jutsu.

Broly created 3 clones. 1 wind clone. 1 lightning clone. And 1 earth clone. They each grabbed a part of Orochimaru before trapping him inside a sphere mixed with lightning chakra and sharp wind chakra on the inside. The sharp wind chakra and lightning chakra were constantly swirling and shifting. Shocking and cutting Orochimaru multiple times, causing him to yell in anguish. Broly's earth clone caused the sphere's outer layer to be formed of earth with the strength of steel. The original Broly held the sphere in the air and his strange green aura started to cover it. The ball soon became inescapable and unbreakable for the person trapped inside. Broly gripped the green sphere hard before launching it at his 3 clones who appeared far ahead of Broly.

"ERASER CANNON!" He shouted.

Each clone started to weave through different hand seals simultaneously before activating three different elemental jutsus. The lightning clone shouted, "Lightning Style: Lightning Eraser Cannon!" The earth clone shouted "Earth Style: Omega Spike!" The wind clone shouted, "Wind Style: Gigantic Tearing Tempest!" The lightning clone's large electrical energy shell arched towards the speeding ball. The earth clone's humongous sharp earth spike barreled towards the sphere. The wind clone's horizontal colossal cyclone tunneled towards the multi-elemental orb. It seemed as if the entire forest was exploding with energy at the sheer force and aura these attacks were giving off.

The immense trees started to be uprooted, burnt, blown away, and shredded as the attacks started to get closer and closer. Until eventually,

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

The entire Forest of Death felt the backlash of the collision. A field of dust and earth erupted from the ground. Sasuke and Sakura were blown away and knocked unconscious, causing the entire Team 7 to be knocked out.

After several seconds passed by, Broly fell to his knees and stared at his destruction, before noticing Orochimaru's destroyed body twitch. The mouth of Orochimaru's body suddenly was opened and stretched to an unimaginable degree before another Orochimaru, who was perfectly fine, stepped out covered in green goo! He looked towards Broly's direction before smirking and disappearing.

33