Amai Jabie vs Neji Hyuuga
1.3k 3 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jabie and Neji arrived in the arena after the judges had some earth style shinobi repair the field after Esumi's and Lee's battle. Normally they wouldn't fix the arena, but the two shinobi tore it up so badly it looked like a battlefield from a war! The two fighters stared at each other. Neji with a plain arrogant look on his face. Jabie with an excited crazed appearance, resembling a greedy pig in human form. The two cubs on his shoulders also looked at Neji with hunger in their eyes.

"A member of the branch family. Neji Hyūga.. I will enjoy this little match of ours immensely."

"Get ready lose. It's simply your destiny." Neji said.

"Destiny you say.. huh? I wonder exactly what makes you the spokesperson for that. Well in your destiny I see a "prodigy" being shown exactly how foolish destiny and fate really is."

"Begin!" Genma said.

"Hmph! You can't escape nor defeat fate." Neji said before getting into a fighting stance.

Jabie put the two orange bear cubs down.

"Ah yes the Hyūga famed gentle fist technique. I'm interested in facing the taijutsu style for myself. But for other reasons of course haha!" Jabie said before walking towards Neji in a slow calm manner.

As Jabie approached Neji closer and closer, Neji suddenly smirked before thrusting his hand towards Jabie's face. Jabie leaned his head to the side and palmed Neji right in the stomach. From the impact a loud boom was heard as Neji was sent flying away. Neji was shocked at the speed the boy had just unleashed as he previously dismissed him as unimportant and weak. He recovered and slid backwards as he landed.

"WHOA DID THAT FAT KID JUST LAND A HIT ON THE HYUGA PRODIGY!?"

"No way! It must have been a trick!"

"Unbelievable… This year's rookies are definitely monsters!"

"It seems all three of them are unbelievable.." Kurenai said.

*BACK IN THE ARENA*

"I hope you have much more things to show me in this battle besides that, or this will be very quick."

"Your arrogance is one weakness your clan holds. Although there are a rare few without this weakness, I could have easily ended the match with you looking down on me. Take this as a general lesson for a shinobi." Jabie said as he walked forward once again.

"You may not be as easy as I thought you were but you won't escape your fate of losing to me." Neji said before readjusting himself and getting back into his clan's taijutsu stance.

Jabie saw Neji dash at him as he continued walking forward.

"Your second weakness is the fact that your clan refuses to do anything besides Taijutsu. For some idiotic reason, your clan is no better than Rock Lee. Well actually, it is worst in the fact that you have no issues whatsoever doing ninjutsu and genjutsu. Rock Lee is just physically incapable of doing nothing but taijutsu. I would point out more things you could do with your clan, but I'll just save those ideas for myself." Jabie says with a cryptic grin.

Neji shouted before attacking Jabie rapidly. Jabie swayed and ducked and leaned away from each attack with his large robust body.

"How the heck is he able to move like that with a belly like that?!!?"

"Does common sense mean nothing to ninjas!?"

"Mommy look! I could eat all I want as a ninja and still be strong!!"

"Chouji I don't see you moving like that! Why can he do that and you can't?!" Sakura asked astonished.

"Who knows?" Chouji said while munching on chips.

Jabie started to form hand signs and mouthed the words, "Water Style: Crushing Capture." before catching Neji in a genjutsu.

He was about to talk until he noticed a smirk on Neji's face.

"This genjutsu won't affect me. My Byakugan is able to see when a genjutsu is being used on us or our surroundings." Neji explained arrogantly.

"Thanks for the information, but once again your arrogance just gave your enemy information about your skills. A good shinobi knows information is power. And you just let the enemy gain some power over you." Jabie said before throwing a senbon at Neji.

"While you are aware of genjutsus being used on you, it doesn't mean you possess the ability to break out of it or dodge this!"

Neji yelled "Kai!" before being struct with a senbon in his shoulder. He grunted in pain before quickly pulling it out and leaping back. Neji noticed a peculiar grin on his opponent's face when Jabie looked at the barely penetrating wound he suffered.

"Your traditions are a limiting factor of the Hyūga development. Your clan has been around since the time of the Uchiha and the Senju. Yet for some reason those two are much more famous and well-known in comparison. You even have a fantastic Dōjutsu just like the Uchiha clan, but you are letting it go to waste! The Uchiha knew how to use their power, even though they sadly suffered from clan annihilation by the missing-nin traitor Itachi Uchiha."

Neji decided instead of having this ridiculous looking boy talk bad about the clan he resents, he will attack. Neji dashed towards the boy again to attack and quickly shut him up.

"You know he's kind of right. I read some history books in class and the Hyūga clan has been around for a long time. I didn't even know about them until the preliminaries to be honest, while all the villagers knew about Sasuke's clan." Sakura said to Chouji and Kiba.

"Well that's probably because they are so quiet and passive. I mean have you even see any Hyūga clan members around the village? They probably just sit in their little clan ground all day drinking tea and talking about how great they think they are." Kiba said.

"I'm getting a bit hungry." Chouji says while pulling out a big bag of chips.

Jabie sighed audibly as Neji rapidly attacked him once again. But instead of dodging all of his hits, Jabie wanted to push him to his absolute limits. He needed the Hyūga boy to show every technique he's capable of before he's able to finish this match. Research doesn't come easily. Jabie deflected Neji's piercing finger thrust and punched straight towards his gut. Neji easily saw the attack coming and in return dodged to the side before spinning towards Jabie with a double thrusting attack with his fingers. Jabie responded to this quick counterattack by stretching torso and large belly backwards, by using the soft physique modification technique that allowed him to stretch and elongate his limbs and body!

The Kazekage's eyebrows slightly turned up at this sight. While the audience's eyes nearly popped out of their head.

"How the heck did he just stretch like a snake?!!?"

"Is he part of some snake clan!?"

"Do we even have a snake clan in Konoha?!"

"I wasn't aware he was able to do that.." Shino said.

"Whoa how freaky!" Naruto shouted.

After the Hyūga branch member missed his expertly timed counter attack, Jabie slammed him in the face with his belly! Neji was sent sliding back, slightly able to respond to the attack seconds before it hit. He stared at his unnaturally strong opponent in confusion.

"How are you so strong? My destiny although it is inescapable, it is one of a genius. How could you possibly fair against me?!" Neji asked.

"Kukukuku. Are you really so dumb to think that everyone has a set path in life and that they can't escape from it? Despite your great eyes, it seems you're actually blind! Destiny is unscientific. Fate is a hoax. What you make of your life is up to you! Well somewhat. Some situations are unavoidable, but I'm getting distracted. Do whatever it is you want to do, and if you can't just get stronger until you can."

"It's not that simple!" Neji yelled.

"You just don't want to accept that it is that simple." Jabie responded.

"Fine! I'll prove to you just how wrong you are. This match is over anyway. You are within my range and you can't escape my Eight Trigrams." Neji said before slowing positioning himself and taking a slightly different stance from earlier.

"Gentle Fist Art: Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms." Neji stated before dashing and spinning towards Jabie.

Jabie needed to let him finish this technique entirely before he could do anything to him or he wouldn't get any information about this technique! Jabie decided to take a risk that could possibly end the match here and now for him. Just dodge. Neji's attacks came much faster than they were earlier. "Two palms!" Jabie dodged and moved as agile as a monkey. Neji's attacked hounded him though as if he had his number and had to collect it no matter what. He couldn't escape no matter where how he moved. "32 Palms!" Jabie didn't know how much longer he could dodge with his gravity seal still on level 9 until he unfortunately found out. "64 Palms!" Neji shouted as he took a strong step forward and palmed Jabie in his stomach.

Jabie smiled as he slide back. 'Finally its over. Thank you for that gracious donation of a secret technique Neji.' Jabie moved his hand in a strange way and his two bear cubs started to clumsily run on two feet to the side of Neji. Neji with his Byakugan that could easily see nearly 360 degrees around him and noticed the two bear cubs without difficulty. Jabie held his stomach from the numbing pain before quickly healing the area nearby the ones Neji's hit.

'It should soon recover, but it kind of aches haha.' Jabie thought as he started to inwardly drool at the amazing taijutsu style of the Hyūga clan.

"What are you planning? You don't think those animals will be enough to defend against me do you?"

"Just give me a second before I explain my next moves for you to know. Like any logical shinobi should do." Jabie said sarcastically before nodding his head.

The two bear cubs flexed their paw fingers? And suddenly started to go through ninjutsu hand seals?!?! The two orange cubs then roared out cutely as they surprisingly started to spew out a large amount of smoke from their tiny maws.

"How the hell can animals use jutsus!?"

"Maybe its because they have fingers sorta."

"They're so cute!!! But now I can't see them cause all of the smoke!!"

'I wonder if those are summons… But summons can't last this long, so it can't be.. But how..?' The hokage pondered.

Neji smirked. He could easily see through this smoke with his clan's special eyes. But suddenly he started to hear a slow beating noise. The noise sounded like a trash can's lid being smacked or hit in a slow musical beat. His eyes suddenly started to blur. Neji looked around quickly and saw Jabie on top of a tree smacking an instrument with a smile. He quickly threw a number of kunai and stopped Jabie from continuing his strange technique. Unfortunately for the Hyūga boy, during his blurring moment the two bear cubs appeared above him and were clawing down towards him with some very sharp claws that are definitely unnatural for animals their age or size.

Neji panicked as he heard the smoke behind him being moved and suddenly started to spin. The two cubs cutely roared before realizing they were stopped a layer of chakra.

"Eight Trigrams: Palm Rotation!" Neji said as he spun around and formed a blue dome of chakra that repelled the two bear cubs and blasted them away. The cubs shrieked as they flew away.

"How could he hurt those cute little animals!?"

"Prodigy my ass. More like Animal Torturer!"

"Kick his ass Tubby!!!!"

Jabie stared at the Hyūga member wondering if he had any more techniques he hasn't decided to use yet.

"So many impressive techniques. I wonder if you have anymore to show the audience." Jabie said calmly.

"Hmph. Come find out for yourself!"

"Very well. But realize that if you don't this is the end of the match for you."

Jabie dashed towards Neji who prepared himself for the incoming robust genin. Jabie dodged the attacks of Neji. Jabie smirked before abruptly ducking an incoming attack and forming a single hand seal and having his bookbag on his back that was aimed directly at Neji blast a heavy beam of water out of it. Neji was blasted away and was knocked down soaked in water. The prodigy groaned as he held his stomach in pain and noticed that Jabie was making a strange movement with his fingers.

Jabie smiled as thrusted his hand out. The water that was surrounding Neji and soaked in his clothes and skin started to move! It was quickly starting to come together and form on him!

"Don't even try it!" Jabie said as the water that formed near Neji quickly captured him in a diamond shaped water prison hovering slightly above the ground.

"This my is Water Style: Diamond Prison jutsu!"

Neji struggled and squirmed as he tried to break out of the ninjutsu. He realized this technique was stealing his chakra! He tried to gather as much as he could before it was sucked dry by the technique and managed to expel chakra from his tenketsu (Chakra points) and burst the jutsu. He landed roughly on the ground while heaving and breathing heavily on his knees and hands. Escaping that technique took nearly all of his chakra.

Suddenly he noticed a rather large shadow appear in front of him with a grin.

"Mr. Prodigy, would you like to give up now? It seems being weak and helpless is just your fate. It's okay to give up sometimes. Haha maybe it's destiny for you to give up here."

Neji looked at Jabie and suddenly heard something snap inside himself. He shouted in rage before throwing a punch lacking any strength behind it at Jabie's face. Jabie grabbed Neji's shoulder where he threw his senbon earlier and threw Neji high in the air after his lackluster punch. Neji helpless to do anything at this point and time simply succumbed to gravity and started to fall down. He couldn't even move his head around. He noticed Jabie's smug smiling face right below him as he suddenly moved out of the way and let Neji fall.

*BOOOOOOOOM*

Neji crashed into the arena's ground. Jabie smiled as he looked at his mini clone that he inserted with that senbon he threw earlier. His clone repeatedly used his diagnostic jutsu throughout the battle, allowing him to know exactly how Neji performed the Hyūga families famed taijutsu techniques. Although it won't be as useful until he acquires his own Byakugan, it could maybe give him some other useful ideas. Genma looked over the severely injured Neji and called the match.

"Winner Amai Jabie!"

The crowd roared with applause and cheers over the great match. Jabie's bear cubs appeared on his shoulders once again and Jabie healed them of their injuries. They started to lick his face in thanks causing some of the audience to start to awwwh. Jabie walked back to the waiting area unharmed basically.

"Look at you. Mr. Thief. All happy about coming home with some new stolen merchandise." Esumi said.

"He doesn't need it that badly. I'm doing them a favor by borrowing it. Once I'm done looking over and possibly changing it, they'll be singing praises for me." Jabie responded guiltlessly.

"Singing praises of theft! HAHA you're just as bad as I am!" Esumi said while slapping Jabie's back.

"I'm not bad. Just scientifically curious."

"I want to fight already. This whole stupid exam should just be a giant battle between everyone." Broly said slightly pissed.

"I'm sure you'll be fighting in no time Suna. The next matches should be quick and simple." Esumi reassured him.

"The next match! Hinata Hyūga vs Homi Yamanaka! Come down!" Genma shouted.

"Another Hyūga? Are they siblings?"

"They look similar!"

"I hope she shows a match as interesting as that last one."

"It still won't have nothing on the first match. I'll be telling my grandkids about that one."

"You're 8!"

26