A Light Warm Up! The Impending Week of Something!
1.3k 1 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Broly walked far outside the town with Jabie and Esumi. It's been a while since he sparred with the two, so he was looking forward to seeing their progress. He told them to release their gravity seals to 0, as he did the same. Jabie asked Broly why were they releasing their gravity seals to 0 if it was just a warm up.

"Find out." Broly said with a grin before disappearing and reappearing in front of Jabie.

All three of the genin activated their recently acquired eyes. Jabie swayed back as Broly's hand came close to grabbing his face. Esumi had used the transformation jutsu and created 4 arms to wield four of her weapons. 3 blades and her metal pipe. Esumi dashed in as soon as she saw Broly attack Jabie. After missing Jabie with his first attack, Broly kicked towards Jabie's stomach. Jabie stretched his stomach back to dodge and then grabbed Broly's leg as Esumi appeared behind Broly.

Broly stretched his tail and nearly slammed it into Esumi's stomach. Esumi managed to block with her four weapons in time and was knocked a few feet away. Jabie who still held Broly's leg whipped him away as he and Esumi stood side-to-side.

"Not bad. But no more holding back or I'll break your bones!" Broly shouted before transforming into a super saiyan.

Jabie and Esumi were less than pleased to see this form of Aomatsuna. Esumi used her lightning burst technique. Jabie created 10 water clones before fusing them together into the perfect water clone that rivaled him in chakra and strength. After that he created water outside his body that soon started to shape into giant hands attached to his back and form around his body. It looked as if Jabie was completely covered in water before it soon shrunk down and barely visible on his skin. It was at this moment Broly decided to attack. Broly appeared in front of the clone and punched it. The clone managed to block in time but was still thrown off it's feet and flew away while crashing through some trees.

Esumi appeared in front of the transformed Broly and slashed and sliced multiple times. Broly coated his fists in pure chakra, that was green in color and clashed with Esumi. Multiple booms rang out each time they clashed, but Esumi was getting pushed back each clash. Esumi shouted and her previous lightning burst technique changed. Instead of sparking and having lightning all over her body the chakra bursting from her body was shrunk and reigned back. It appeared just slightly over her skin and her hair returned back to its previous shape.

"Good! Good!" Broly shouted as he noticed Esumi's increased strength and speed.

Although Broly was still stronger, Esumi wasn't getting pushed back anymore when they collided attacks. Eventually Esumi coated her blades in a blue aura and started to steal some of Broly's enormous chakra while clashing with him. She used his chakra as fuel to increase her lightning burst technique and increase the amount of stimulation that her nervous system is receiving from her lightning chakra.

Broly noticed that her speed was quickly matching his and with his Byakugan saw her receiving chakra from him.

'Great! The stronger she becomes, the more she'll be able to push me to my limit!' Broly thought before laughing out loud.

The two continued their attacks before finishing with a final move. Broly kneed towards Esumi's gut with an audibly boom blasting from his attack. Esumi attacked with all four of her weapons at Broly with a thunderous bang behind her.

It was at this moment Jabie reentered the battle. Jabie appeared above where they were gonna clash and smashed the ground with his giant water constructs. Esumi was slightly stunned from the interruption but followed up with his attack. Broly was knocked away by one of Jabie's water arms. They were better than he thought they were.. Broly saw Esumi appearing above him with her weapons and Jabie appearing behind him with his two giant water arms and a bow in his normal hands. Broly just laughed before creating a chakra shield around him and expanding it outwards.

Surprisingly, the two handled the attack better than he thought they would. Jabie's arms smashed into the shield and as if it was a tidal wave swooshed back before rushing back in and generating more force against the shield. Jabie coated an arrow in his water chakra before shooting it with his bow at an unbelievable speed. Esumi coated her blades back in blue to absorb the chakra shield and started to spin like a top. Rapidly draining the shield of its chakra and striking it multiple times.

"Not good enough! Come on!" Broly shouted before infusing wind chakra into his shield and making Esumi and Jabie fly away.

Although Jabie's arrow pierced through his shield and nearly shot through his shoulder. Broly caught the arrow with his hand before crushing it into water! The arrow was actually a transformed water clone that took on the properties and shape of an arrow! Broly was able to catch this due to his Byakugan being able to see through the transformation technique.

At this point Broly's full power was being unleashed in his super saiyan form. He stared at Esumi and Jabie with a proud grin.

"Bwahahaha! Good! Anything less than this would be boring!" Broly shouted before dashing towards Esumi and Jabie.

Esumi and Jabie started to go through hand signs before Jabie's giant water arm touched Esumi's back and pulled. From Esumi's back came two similar hands. Two giant yellow lightning hands formed out of Esumi's back similar to Jabie's water hand creations. Broly appeared in front of the two and kicked towards Jabie's stomach. Jabie blocked with his water arms and was slightly pushed back. Esumi using her lightning arms sliced towards Broly with the lightning hands in a chopping motion. Broly coated his fist in his green chakra and back fisted the knife hands. Causing a momentary struggle of strength between them.

Jabie palmed towards Broly with one of his water arms and shot more arrows at him while he was distracted, but with their eyes there is no such thing as surprise attacks. Broly used his other hand and using the chakra points from his hand, blew out a very strong blast of wind out of his palm that knocked Jabie's projectiles and Jabie himself away. Esumi put away her swords before dispelling the transformation jutsu and taking out her largest sword Slashy. Esumi started to make hand signs before mouthing the words 'Lightning Style: Flashy Bolt!' and shooting a high-speed yellow lightning bolt from her mouth at Broly. Jabie has recovered by this time and appeared far above Broly while he and his water chakra arms were weaving through hand seals.

"Ultimate Water Style: Great Orca Bullet!" Jabie shouted as a giant killer whale shaped water formed out of his water arms and grew larger than them and most of the area. The jutsu shadowed over the three before crashing down towards Broly.

Broly stood face to face with a very fast lightning jutsu and an incoming dangerous looking water jutsu and stood his ground.

*CRACKLE*

*SPLASH*

*BOOOOOOOM*

The two techniques impacted against Broly. Jabie and Esumi who were slightly panting locked hands before standing ready. The elemental chakra arms they created started to merge into each other. Yellow lightning raced across Jabie's chakra arms while Esumi's chakra hands became a deeper yellow color and looked slightly bigger. They knew it wasn't even close to being over yet.. So, they prepared themselves and watched as a green energy shield rose from the impact zone and a new figure emerged. A hulking mass of muscle and power came from the electrified water.

The Legendary Super Saiyan has arrived in front of the two 12-year olds. Broly's greenish yellow hair and tail spiked up in the wind. Broly's hair in this form is even more spiky than his last because his hair is in thinner strands compared to his normal super saiyan form. Broly's previous height of 4 ft (121.9 cm) has changed to 7 ft (213.4). He towered over the 5ft Esumi and 5 foot 11 Jabie. His power was causing waves in the air and ground being released from his body before it was reigned back and controlled by Broly. He grinned at Jabie and Esumi before appearing next to them in a flash.

Jabie and Esumi's Byakugan caught Broly's movement and reappearance, but only Esumi was able to react slightly. She managed to block Broly's attack with her and Jabie's chakra hands. They were launched away at the immense power released from Broly's attack. They gripped each other's hands harder before catching themselves in their chakra arms and landing back on the ground. Esumi knew Jabie's body couldn't keep up to his eyes at this point and decided to help him out. She shared her electrical charge that was lighting up her nervous system to Jabie's. This allowed him to move and react as well as Esumi could, but they both knew they wouldn't be able keep up for long. Combining their chakra and controlling it while also managing their other techniques is quickly draining them dry.

"Absorption should be able to pace us." Jabie said before coating both of their other arms in the blue absorption hue.

"With his crazy chakra we should be able to increase the amount of activity my jutsu sends to our brain. If we're lucky we'll be able to match him in speed and power.." Esumi said.

Broly vanished once more before uppercutting Jabie from below. Jabie blocked with his one free arm and two of his chakra arms, but Broly suddenly stopped before the chakra fist could make contact with his and punched Esumi in the gut. Esumi was forced to spit out blood from the amount of force in Broly's fist before being disconnected with Jabie's hand and knocked into a tree. She fell unconscious soon after. Jabie shouted as he concentrated to his utmost limit before forming another blue aura on top of his chakra arms and his own hands that was took on a razor saw like shape with many tiny jagged edges. His Byakugan eyes took on a complete dark blue hue as he and Broly clashed.

Silence sunk into the destroyed battlegrounds of the three genin as Broly and Jabie stood a few feet across from each other after clashing.

*BOOM*

Jabie fell face first to the ground as Broly's punch to his gut finally took effect. The water jutsu's splashed and fell into the ground.

"It seems I haven't wasted my time with you two.." Broly said as one of his arms laid limp at his side.

Broly watched his arm regenerate from Jabie's final attack. Jabie's last attack managed to sever nearly all the muscles and tendons inside his left arm from what his Byakugan is showing him. Broly smiled at realizing how far he has come with these two. After a couple of minutes later with his arm fully healed, he collected Jabie and Esumi and returned back at the inn to have a satisfying rest after a good spar.

*ABOUT FIVE TO SIX HOURS LATER*

Our trio has awoken from their very deep slumber and all had their stomachs growl deeply in anger. Jabie grabbed his bookbag and took out a scroll from it and soon after unsealed the scroll. Multiple poofs of smoke appeared and revealed a mountain of food inside their room. The three quickly went to town on the crazy amount of hot and ready food without any word to each other. If one were to be outside their room right now they would only be able to hear the sounds of tearing and munching as if wild animals were tearing some prey apart inside the room.

With a loud belch, Esumi rubbed her stomach as she managed to eat the final plate from the scroll.

"Honestly Jabie, you should just feed me for the rest of my life..." Esumi said while picking her teeth with a lightning toothpick.

"Unfortunately, that doesn't seem like a very enticing offer. I'll leave that to your future partner instead." Jabie responded back.

"Don't reject me so quickly. You'll make me feel ugly." Esumi said with a sad tone.

"Yeah yeah whatever. So anyway, I suppose we're waiting for Naruto to master the rasengan, as Jiraiya called the technique, in a week to fulfill the bet between him and Tsunade. That means for us, we can finish training in the Hyūga clan's techniques. Learning how to expel chakra from every single one of our chakra points. Once we get that down, the rest is a piece of cake. We were already half done before we decided to follow after Jiraiya." Jabie said.

"Rasengan?" Broly asked.

"This move." Esumi said before creating a spiral yellow ball of spinning chakra.

Broly activated his Byakugan after noticing Esumi not creating any hand signs for the jutsu. He looked at the technique and saw how it was being maintained.

"I see." Broly said before copying what Esumi did. He held out his hand and created a green version of Esumi's rasengan.

"I completely forgot… that our eyes were able to do something like that…" Jabie said while face palming himself.

"What do you mean?" Esumi asked not surprised at Aomatsuna's feat at all.

"We could've just asked Jiraiya to show us the rasengan multiple times and just copied what he did instead of doing those stages for it.." Jabie said.

"Ahahahah! You idiot! We could've spent our time doing something completely different while he taught Naruto!" Esumi teased.

Jabie sighed before agreeing with Esumi. The trio then spent the following days training and sleeping while waiting for the eventual clash to happen. Although they aren't sure what exactly is going to happen, they had a feeling that something will happen. Esumi revealed that she has bought some new weapons from the store in town and practiced with them along with expelling chakra throughout her body's chakra points. Two tonfas, nunchaku, a whip, and two metal chains that she wraps around her wrist during battle.

Jabie has discovered a way to utilize his learning archery skills. He has his water clones transform into a bow and arrows for him, because if he tried to aim at very far targets his bow would most likely burst into pieces from the amount of force he has to pull from it. But with a water clone it can stretch as much as it wants due to being made completely out of water chakra.

Broly over the week thought about ways of countering the strange techniques of this world. He actually got an idea from Esumi. He remembered on the night that they spared how she kept absorbing his chakra to make herself stronger and the strange techniques of this world all use chakra as a medium to conduct themselves. What if he just absorbed the Itachi's genjutsu or layered himself in a coating of chakra that absorbed all foreign chakra that tried to come inside him? Broly quickly went to work on this idea while also training to expel chakra from his tenketsu throughout the week. This idea needed high chakra control or the coating wouldn't stay formed correctly.

25