The Showdown Between Sannin and Demons!
1.3k 1 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*THE FINAL DAY OF THE BET*

Broly and friends have finished their goals for this week. They learned how to expel chakra from all of their tenketsu (chakra points) and that allowed them to use the famous Hyūga clan's taijutsu. This also opened up a brand new world of possibilities for the three. But they also learned some other techniques, after learning how to expel chakra throughout their chakra points. Broly shared his idea about countering genjutsu by coating their bodies with the chakra absorption technique and asked Jabie to test it out for him by using his strongest genjutsu. Jabie did so and after testing it out, it seems that Aomatsuna's idea was pretty great. It worked out perfectly from what he's tried. He tried auditory genjutsu, sight, smell, and touch genjutsus and they all were absorbed by the chakra coating. So, Jabie, Aomatsuna, and Esumi put a layer of the chakra absorption technique over their bodies. They shrunk it down so far that they looked no different than when they didn't use it.

This is only possible due to their Byakugan eyes. It allows them to compress things to a much smaller level than a regular shinobi would be able to without the Byakugan.

"I would've never thought of it, but genjutsu is really just normal chakra being different. And we can just absorb chakra." Jabie stated.

"Looks like we just became completely immune to a whole field of shinobi arts!" Esumi said with a grin.

"I will get my fight Itachi Uchiha…" Broly muttered before continuing with his training.

Suddenly the trio of demons heard a commotion happening outside their window. Esumi went to open up the window and look outside.

"Tsunade drugged my drink! Not only can I not call up my chakra properly, but my body's so numb I can't even hold chopsticks right!" The trio of demons heard Jiraiya shout.

"What the heck Pervy Sage!? How could anyone drug you!? Aren't you some great ninja!?" Naruto shouted next door out of his window.

"Shut it brat! She may be rusty be she's still one of the great legendary sannin! Although I still can't believe that she was able to slip that in my drink no matter how drunk I was…" Jiraiya shouted back.

From this point onward Shizune was questioned by Jiraiya as for Tsunade's goals in all this. The trio of demons sat inside their room and listened intently before a voice called out to them.

"You three come along with us!" Jiraiya shouted before he, Shizune, and Naruto started to hop across the building.

"I smell a fight…" Broly muttered with a growing grin.

"I want to go home and experiment…." Jabie said.

Esumi just laughed as they joined up with the other three. Eventually the group arrived at the aftermath of a battle. The ground was smashed and in pieces.

"It seems Princess Tsunade went on quite the rampage.." Jiraiya said to no one in particular.

"Oink!" Shizune's pet pig said.

"Which way did she go!?" Shizune asked

"Oink!"

The group followed after the pig.

"I didn't know pigs were known for their great tracking abilities." Jabie said.

"Her sense of smell is even better than most ninja dogs." Shizune said proudly.

"I wonder how great she tastes.." Esumi said under her breath.

The group arrived at an open grassland filled with many craters and 3 faces. Orochimaru, Kabuto, and Tsunade. Broly stared at each participant before noticing Esumi's changed look. Her Byakugan turned completely yellow before she braced herself to attack. Broly and Jabie grabbed her shoulder to control her. They aren't strong enough to face a sannin head on quite yet. Esumi seemed ready to go berserk.

"Esumi. I know it's hard, but you have to control yourself. It's not time yet for you to take revenge.." Jabie said softly.

"Don't be an idiot. You stand no chance and would only die a meaningless death. I can't have that." Broly said bluntly.

"But… He's right there… I can't just do nothing.. I have to slice him just once!" Esumi countered while shaking in hatred.

"We'll see. For now watch." Broly ordered.

Esumi endured the part of her brain screaming at her to kill kill kill and waited for the moment to attack.

"Kabuto!?" Naruto shouted.

"Naruto.." Kabuto replied.

Tsunade decided to interrupt the touching reunion before a burst of blood from someone stopped the conflict. Kabuto sliced open his wrist and spurted blood all over Tsunade. Tsunade suddenly froze up and was unable to move. She started shivering and suddenly Kabuto punched Tsunade in the face and knocked her away. Shizune stood in Tsunade's direction and caught her.

"Hey hey hey! What the heck are you doing to granny Tsunade?!" Naruto asked Kabuto confused and shocked.

"Not too smart are you Naruto… I'm surprised you even defeated Sasuke with that much intellect.." Kabuto said as he pointed to his new headband, a sound village's headband.

"I was a spy for the Sound village."

"A member of the legendary sannin is afraid of blood? Impossible.. She must have suffered some sort of mental trauma after those books were published about her incredible prowess.." Jabie said.

'And what's with that large amount of chakra located in her forehead where that diamond is located? How strange..'

It was at this moment Jiraiya and Orochimaru started to get into it. Kabuto, using Orochimaru's blood, summoned two big snakes that easily shadowed Broly's group while Jiraiya slammed his palm on the ground to summon his toad.

*POOF*

A tiny toad barely the size of one's foot appeared.

"What the!?" Jiraiya yelled.

"Pervy Sage the drug messed up your chakra!" Naruto shouted.

"Summon Gambunta for me!" Jiraiya yelled before Naruto tried the summoning jutsu on his own and also summoned a similar sized toad.

"Guh!"

"You idiot! Where is all your chakra!?" Jiraiya shouted.

"I was training all week!" Naruto retorted.

The summoned snakes attacked Broly's group. Broly told Jabie and Esumi to handle the snake without Orochimaru on it and to leave that to Jiraiya. The trio jumped towards the large snake together. Jabie took out his bow and fired multiple high speed arrows at the snake. Esumi was holding her largest blade and slashed towards the snake. Broly shut the jaw of the snake by kneeing its mouth closed. From Broly's attack, a burst of green chakra flew out after connecting the attack. The snake started to shake and hiss in pain due to Broly's gentle fist type attack before Jabie's and Esumi's attack reached it. Jabie's arrows shot at the snake's eyes before bouncing off and poofing into clones of Jabie who started to weave through hand signs and mouth the words 'Water Style: Pressurized Split Jutsu.' The clones pointed at the snake's eyes before ejecting a blindingly fast jet line of water out of their index fingers.

The snake hissed and roared even louder than before. Esumi who appeared above the blinded and injured snake with a scary amount of lightning covering her sword and slashed down. Esumi tore through the snake's skull and all the way down to the middle of its body before stopping and jumping away, covered completely in blood. Broly appeared with Jabie and Esumi by his side and watched as the large snake fell to the ground split in half. Jabie spurted out of his finger a blast of water that got rid of the blood covering Esumi.

"Thanks fatass… But next time warn me." Esumi said as she spat out some water and wrung her hair dry.

Broly, Jabie, and Esumi watched as Naruto suddenly appeared in front of the shaking and shivering legendary sannin. Naruto blocked a punch from Kabuto who intended to finish off Princess Tsunade. Kabuto then proceeded to toy around and berate Naruto before Tsunade emotionally asked.

"Why… Why are you…?"

"Granny Tsunade… I'm gonna take that necklace off your neck from our bet…." Naruto claimed as he created a shadow clone.

"Just stop it… Don't protect me…" Tsunade mumbled.

"I've told you before Naruto. That kind of stubbornness will get you killed!" Kabuto yelled as he ran towards Naruto with a kunai.

"If you die everything.. Dreams and everything else is gone! Now get out of the way and run!" Tsunade yelled.

"Watch me…. Take it.." Naruto said.

*SPLURT*

A large amount of blood spurt out as Esumi stabbed Kabuto in the back, Broly held his wrist from attacking Naruto, and Jabie using his chakra scalpel to slice Kabuto's muscles in his legs. Kabuto spat up blood from Esumi's attack before being attacked with a blue chakra sphere from Naruto.

"RASENGAN!" Naruto yelled as he shoved his new ninjutsu in Kabuto's gut, forcing him to be blasted away into a thick rock.

Kabuto was forced through half of the rock before he slowly wobbled out of it. After unleashing that devasting jutsu, Naruto soon fell over afterwards, devoid of chakra and stamina.

"A hit from that type of jutsu…. How are you still walking…?" Tsunade asked completely shocked.

"I gathered chakra in my stomach even before the jutsu hit me, I was already healing.. I gained Lord Orochimaru's favor.. Not because of my instincts.. But because of my recovery power! My ability to activate cells… To reproduce them.." Kabuto said painfully.

'Cellular huh… I guess I could use them even better than these two with my Byakugan… I suppose surviving even worse injuries would be a cake walk if I study up on how cells work…' Jabie thought to himself after hearing that.

"Now isn't the time Jabie.." Esumi said after noticing Jabie's wicked smile.

"Right! Right.. My bad." Jabie replied after being caught with his thoughts on his face.

"It seems that this is as far as I go.. I don't have enough chakra to heal all of the damage…." Kabuto says before falling over.

Tsunade stood over Naruto and noticed his delayed breaths before attempting to heal him. Jabie activated his eyes and saw that Naruto's heart muscle was torn.

"Naruto is finished… I cut off his heart's chakra point.. The chakra point where he heals himself with the power of the nine-tails… Used everything I had to stop him from healing on his own…" Kabuto said in pained breaths.

"Nine-tails?" Jabie asked audibly.

"Naruto has the nine-tails power inside of him?" Esumi asked.

"How?" Broly asked.

Tsunade ignored the three as she continued to try and heal Naruto. But all of a sudden Orochimaru leaped towards their location. Jiraiya soon hopped after him but was caught by Orochimaru's sneak attack and was knocked to the side. He continued to aim towards Naruto as a snake appeared out of his mouth and from that snake's mouth a blade emerged from it! A sudden blast of wind and a yellow blur appeared in front of Naruto. Broly grabbed Orochimaru's sword and stopped it from moving any further. Esumi, using her lightning burst technique, slashed towards Orochimaru's neck. Jabie created two large water arms and dove towards Orochimaru's position from above.

*SLICE*

*BOOOM*

Esumi slashed through Orochimaru's neck and appeared a few feet away. Jabie then crushed his body into paste from above.

"Tch.. Just a clone.." Esumi said as the Orochimaru they attacked turned into a bunch of snakes and Orochimaru appeared from the ground a few feet away.

"You three…. What are you exactly..? This isn't the first time you tried to interrupt my plans or shown unbelievable strength for mere genin.. How are you two so strong?" Orochimaru asked while looking at Jabie and Esumi.

"I'd rather not say. You know how shinobi are with their secrets! Don't tell friends. Don't tell enemies. Don't tell family." Jabie responded.

"You'll find out when I have your head sticking on my sword Orochimaru!" Esumi spat viciously.

"And you… Aomatsuna-kun.. Continue to grow even stronger for me.. I'll be sure to visit you in the future." Orochimaru said.

"That day will be your funeral!" Broly said as he crushed his hand.

"Kukuku.. We'll see.." Orochimaru laughed.

Orochimaru appeared behind Tsunade who was healing Naruto and from his mouth a sword came piercing out towards the young Jinchūriki. Broly, Jabie, and Esumi managed to see Orochimaru appear behind them, but only Broly was fast enough to react. But even that wasn't enough. Tsunade jumped in front of the boy and was stabbed in the stomach.

"Tsunade…. You were the second one I was going to spare." Orochimaru said somehow with a sword coming out of his throat. "If this boy lives everything will fall apart. So for once, stay out of my way..?" Orochimaru asked.

"I'll protect this child no matter what.." Tsunade muttered before Orochimaru took his blade out of her.

"Why would you risk your life just to protect some genin brat? A member of the legendary three?"

"I'm doing this… To protect my village… Konoha.."

"To protect Konoha?!" Orochimaru asked shocked and confused.

"Because this kid… will one day become hokage…. And from here on out. It's my life on the line.." Tsunade finished.

"Well if your life is worth nothing more than this little brat then I agree its not worth much!" Orochimaru said before slashing Tsunade.

Tsunade fell over from the attack and blood shot out from her shoulder and chest. Jabie appeared next to Jiraiya and started to heal him after his battle with Orochimaru. Kabuto noticed this and tried to say something but Esumi appeared over him and bashed him in the skull, knocking him out. Broly for some reason didn't interfere as he saw Tsunade constantly being slashed and sliced by Orochimaru who was trying to kill Naruto instead. Eventually Orochimaru got pissed and kicked the shivering Tsunade away.

"Why won't you just die!" Orochimaru shouted before noticing Tsunade's quavering body stopped shaking.

'Impossible!'

"That's because… I'm Konoha's Fifth Hokage!" Tsunade shouted as she uppercutted Orochimaru and activated some sort of jutsu that caused a marking to appear on her forehead.

Broly, Jabie, and Esumi watched with their Byakugan as the strange seal on her forehead that held a large amount of store chakra suddenly start to pump into Tsunade's body.

"I knew she couldn't be that pathetic or the title of legendary sannin would've been a joke." Broly said as he watched the turning point in this battle between the sannin. He returned back to his normal state.

"What kind of new jutsu is that..?" Orochimaru asked as all of Tsunade's wounds started to heal.

"Its nothing. I've just been storing chakra in my forehead for many years. With such a large amount of chakra, I can stimulate all proteins in my body and accelerate the cell division to rebuild them. I can regenerate organs and limbs. It's not recovery, but regeneration." Tsunade said.

'You can just store chakra in your body? What how!?' Jabie thought to himself.

"Lord Orochimaru! Manda!" Kabuto yelled as Orochimaru hopped over to him and Jiraiya and Tsunade started to go through hand signs.

The three sannin all shouted "Summoning Jutsu!" before three massive puffs of smoke appeared. Broly, Jabie, and Esumi grabbed Shizune and Naruto before getting a safe distance away.

"Rising Cloud Jutsu." Broly said before tapping the ground with his foot and causing it to rise. The 5 of them watched from above as the three gargantuan summons stood face to face in a triangle shape.

They soon began battle. Broly's skin started to itch as he started to tap his feet. Jabie and Esumi could see how badly Broly's blood was boiling at all the fighting but being unable to participate. His tail was whipping and waving around erratically as the battle continued. Before he took a deep breath and released it. His tail hung down like it normally does and his agitation seemed to disappear. Jabie and Esumi were surprised. Usually at this point Aomatsuna would just charge in recklessly, but it seems even he knows when to control himself.

The three sannin finished their battle with all three of them looking worse for wear.

"I will destroy Konoha… You weren't my only way of fixing my arms Tsunade.. So long "friends." Orochimaru said before he and Kabuto disappeared.

Broly moved his cloud back to the ground. He watched as Tsunade placed her necklace over Naruto's unconscious body and hung it around his neck. Her body also started to shake before transforming back to her normal old appearance.

"Let's go. It seems we're done here." Broly said before taking off.

"Hey wait ya little gangsters! I better see you in the village by the time she's in office or I'll come hunting ya with a pack of toads!" Jiraiya yelled at the three monstrous genin.

"Who were those three anyway?" Tsunade asked.

"Nothing but a bunch of monsters in children skin." Jiraiya answered before walking off with Naruto on his shoulder.

*WITH BROLY AND GANG*

"What's the plan now Suna? I think we have about two weeks or so till they make it back in the village and probably a couple days till Tsunade's sworn in." Jabie asked.

"We're going to have a little outing as family. And there's one thing all saiyans are forced to do at a certain age. Takeover or destroy a planet!" Broly said with a devilish smile before starting to maniacally laugh.

"What's a planet Suna?" Esumi asked.

"I suppose taking over a couple of villages will work instead of a planet for you two.. Perhaps I will be able to find more amazing things about this world..." Broly said to himself mostly.

"Eventually I'll take over all the hidden villages. So prepare yourselves for much more fights against strong and even stronger fighters. I'll drag these countries into a world war if I need to. This planet will become mine." Broly stated.

"That's quite a goal Suna… I don't think I can be satisfied with just becoming a better medical ninja than Lady Tsunade if you're planning on taking over the 5 elemental countries… And I don't think we'll be able to do it with just us three. We might need to find some new allies eventually." Jabie said.

"My only goal for now is to kill Orochimaru. I'll think about other stuff when I finish that one." Esumi said.

Broly led Jabie and Esumi to many various villages and saw many interesting things while also destroying many other things. They even picked up a few things on their family vacation before eventually returning back home to Konoha with some nice fat loot and bounties inside the bingo book.

28