Chapter 11
188 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 Ciel’s hands run down along Atlas’ back, as their lips connect, their tongues intertwine, and their breaths forever shared. Both of their eyes are gently shut, so as to feel everything to the fullest of their capability.

 Ciel’s hands slip under Atlas’ clothes. Atlas’ breath hitches in response. A mixture of embarrassment and lust comes upon his face, while he too mimics Ciel’s motions. He traces the creases and folds of Ciel’s body. A body he knows in detail right down to the smallest pore. It is only obvious as he had created this very body.

 Both Ciel and Atlas find the clothes cumbersome, and with a small thought from Atlas, the clothes begin to dissolve as nighttime sets upon them. The setting sun blankets them with warmth. The shadows help to shield their unclothed bodies from prying eyes.

 Ciel gives one more deep kiss, it leaves the both of them breathless. As Atlas tries to catch his breath, Ciel begins to kiss his way down. Specks of the brightest heat are spread sporadically throughout Atlas’ chest, down his abdomen, and finally reaching his pelvis.

 Atlas has long since gone past the point of being merely “turned on”. The feature that firmly depicts Atlas as male stands proud and tall. Ciel, with his head nearing Atlas’ most private area, takes his hand, and begins to stroke it.

 “Ah.” Atlas, still nervous, tries desperately to suppress his moans. The moans embarrass him, he is not used to letting loose of all rationality and fully embracing his emotions. Desire begins to erupt forth from him as Ciel continues his motions.

 Atlas’ penis is fully in Ciel’s mouth, and Ciel treats it as a precious treasure. He runs his tongue along the length and sucks up all of the liquid that spills forth from it.

 “Ah. Ciel, ah, Ciel. Ah… ah..” Having lost the battle within his mind, Atlas surrenders all of his inhibitions and lets loose. “Ah. Ciel, come here.” Softly saying these words, Atlas bends over, his back curved.

 He reaches towards Ciel, and forces his head up, and kisses him. Atlas kisses as he wants to devour Ciel. He runs one hand through his head while the other reaches down and begins to stroke Ciel’s own penis. It has long since been standing, firmer and harder than even Atlas’.

 Ciel accepts Atlas’ advances, sheer joy spreads through him as he pushes back with his own mouth. His hands slide down Atlas’ back and reaches an area of Atlas’ that has not yet been touched by him. He grabs hold of Atlas’ soft ass, and grips it firmly in his hands.

 “Ah!” The forcefulness of his grip and squeeze makes Atlas cry in surprise, but it does not make him break the connection between him and Ciel. He removes the hand stroking Ciel’s erect member, and pulls at Ciel’s hair as his kiss intensifies.

 Ciel begins to insert a finger into Atlas’ ass. The momentum and unfamiliar feeling makes Atlas unable to continue kissing. He begins to moan louder than ever, he leans his head deep into Ciel’s chest, his arms hugging Ciel tightly. Ciel leaves him breathless and makes him weak, but Atlas does not want to be limp and do nothing. He does not want to be some inactive participant. Sex has many meanings, but it has always been equal.  

 Atlas begins to suck on and kiss the closest thing to him. And that happens to be Ciel’s very own ‘flowerbud’. Atlas sucks hard on Ciel’s nipple, tickling it with his tongue, and almost biting it. It makes Ciel go wild. Atlas takes his other hand and begins to play with Ciel’s other ‘flowerbud’.

 “Ahhhhhh. Damn, love. Oh! Damnnit, love, ah, you drive me crazy. I’m so crazy for you.” Ciel raises his head towards the sky, almost unable to handle Atlas’ teasing and playing.

 “I love you too, Ciel. My beautiful sky.” Atlas says while looking up towards Ciel. Atlas’ voice makes Ciel look down, and the image that enters his brain forces his already stiff member to become even more prominent.

 Ciel begins to push his finger in and out. He starts off slow, but soon quickens in pace. And as he decides Atlas is ready for another finger, he realizes something shocking! There is no lube, anywhere.

 Thinking in the fastest speed he could muster, Ciel formulates, thinks, experiments, and processes many ideas and theories all at the same time. This rapid pace in thought allows him to realize that he can use his magical energy as a form of lubricant.

 Magical energy is all around. It maintains a constant gaseous state, but when people try to interact with it, it shifts and changes based on people’s wills and desires. But to fully comprehend it, one must know the correct procedures and steps. Ciel instinctively knows everything about magical energy. And he uses it to suit his needs.

 A second finger soon enters into Atlas, this time it entered much smoother and wetter than the first. Feeling a new substance entering in and out of him, Atlas raises an eyebrow as he breathes heavily in between his moans.

 Ciel replies in between soft moans. Atlas is much too good in figuring out all of his most sensitive spots. “Just a bit a lube, love.”

 “Ah, lube? What? Ah.. where’d you get it?” Atlas asks curiously in between soft moans as well. Ciel too knows where Atlas will feel the most pleasure.

 “I made it, love.” Ciel replies with a smile, while he begins to stretch and expand. His movements leave Atlas unable to ask anymore, and he falls back into the passion, deeper than before.

 The air is saturated in sweetness and lust. Ciel’s erect member is tightly shoved against Atlas’ abdomen, while the two are holding each other tightly. It’s dripping liquid has already stained Atlas’ stomach.

 Ciel’s own stomach was not free from this treatment. Atlas’ even wetter penis had moved around erratically from the pleasure Ciel has been giving him from his rear, leaving Ciel drenched.

 Ciel slowly stops his movements, and takes his fingers out. He puts both of his hand on Atlas’ ass and begins to lift him up. Atlas’ legs rest upon Ciel’s arms, spread wide apart.

 Realizing this, Atlas blushes heavily even more.

 “You’re beautiful Atlas.” Ciel says quietly while staring into Atlas’ eyes. His gaze neither on Atlas’ body nor private area, it is clearly just on Atlas.

 Ciel’s words contain a deeper meaning that Atlas catches hold of. He catches and holds on for dear life.

 ‘Thank you for letting me do this, and I’m not with you for this or anything else. I’m happy doing anything with you, love, but to be with you in the most possible and realest sense of the words is a dream. A dream that’s come true.’

 Letting the blush fall over him, Atlas leans in for a kiss, his arms hanging tightly around Ciel’s neck. Ciel understands his meaning too.

 ‘I love you.’ Just these simple words, but these are the most beautiful words that could ever be heard from Atlas’ mouth.

 Ciel slowly plunges his erect member deeply into Atlas. It causes Atlas to moan loudly, but Ciel doesn’t let him continue. He shuts Atlas’ mouth with his own, and as he distracts Atlas, he plunges the full length deeply into Atlas, and begins to move.

 “Ah, Ciel, Ciel, Ciel, Ciel, Ciel… ah! Ciel.” Atlas moans and cries in response, Ciel starts off slowly at first, but he has already prepared Atlas long enough. He quickens his thrusting.

 The two soon begin to act like beasts in heat. Mating like there is no tomorrow, and with neither a care nor worry. And in this moment, Atlas’ usually anxious mind, is truly clear, and it only contains the thoughts and feelings of how much he loves Ciel.

 “Ah. Atlas, love, flowerbud, star, my beloved Atlas. Ah.” Ciel whispers in between his kissing and thrusting. An extreme pleasure rings throughout his body. An extreme happiness flows throughout his body. He is finally one with Atlas. Two beings can only ever be One in this instance.

 The sheer joy exhilarates Ciel and makes him even more forceful and aggressive. Atlas can barely handle the pressure, but he continues to do so as to be able to receive Ciel’s motions better. So that he may feel even better, and feel even happier, but this does not mean that he is not enjoying this as well.

 Atlas is blissful. He feels Ciel inside him and it breaks the dams of his lust and desire. He begins to move back and forth, following closely with Ciel’s thrusts.

 He is loving all of it.

 “Ahh. Ciel. Ciel. Ahh.”

 “Atlas. Love, does it feel good?” Their foreheads are pressed firmly against one another.

 “Yes. Yes. Ah. It does. Ahhhh! Does it, feel, good for you too?”

 “Yes. It does, love. Ahh.”

 “Ah, Ciel, ah, I can’t hold it.” Atlas cries, he is almost bursting.

 “Wait for me, love.” They have just begun their wild lovemaking, Ciel is not close yet, but who told Ciel to suck Atlas so well.

 Knowing his lover is nearing his limits, Ciel thrusts rapidly and quickly. In and out. In and out. Wet and loud sounds ring loudly throughout the silent forest.

 “Aahhhhhhhhh! Ciellllll!” Atlas screams, no longer caring for his dignity, he is so close.

 “Wait for me, love. I’m almost there.” Ciel whispers roughly, who told Atlas that his ass felt so good. Ciel’s a bit sad that he couldn’t last longer, but the happiness at being able to do it together soon crowds out any other feeling.

 “Are you, ready, love?”

 “Ah.. mhm.. mmm!.. ah..!”

 Ciel’s moves so fast that it’s as if he is in midst of a race, and he is about to be the winner. Atlas has long lost the strength to continue holding on. He lies on his back, the soft grass cushions him as he receives Ciel.

 Ciel hangs over him, his hair dripping with sweat. It drips down his hair to splash like raindrops across Atlas’ face. Their bodies are both covered in numerous red marks.

 “I’m about. To. Ah!”

 “Ahh, Okay, ahh!”

 Ciel’s tall and proud member spasms as a gush of heat fills up Atlas’ ass. Atlas’ own member erupts like a volcano, and splatters across his chest and Ciel’s. A small amount hits his own face, and Ciel reaches down to lick it clean.

 “Ahhh!” As Ciel releases his final traces, he collapses atop Atlas, his penis still firmly inside.

 “Ah, ah.” Atlas holds Ciel softly, his strength nearly gone.

 The two lie there together feeling the utmost satisfaction. A serene quiet fills the air. The two are not bothered by the absence of sound. They just silently listen to each other’s heartbeats, it is the most magical sound the two could hear.

 Atlas regains a little bit of strength after a few minutes pass by. He lifts his arms and softly plays with Ciel’s hair and ears, everything atop Ciel’s head is up to him to play with. Nothing is safe.

 Ciel enjoys the grooming, a bright smile spreads across his face. The happiness makes his member, that is still inside Atlas, twitch.

 “Hey.” The twitch surprises Atlas heavily and makes him a pale a bit, while his cheeks redden. The paleness was from the realization that Ciel is an animal. The redness was from his realization that Ciel is still inside of him, and that it’s wet, and sticky, inside. “I think for our first time, one round is good enough, okay..?”

 “One round can never be enough for us. But well, we can leave it at that for now.” Ciel says as he rolls over onto his back, their positions now reversed. Atlas lays snugly in Ciel’s arms, his ear right against his chest. Atlas can hear Ciel’s rapid heartbeats even clearer now.

 The rapid heartbeats surprise Atlas, he didn’t think Ciel could be this happy just because of something like this. The ‘this’ in this instance is sex. Though, Atlas was nervous in engaging with Ciel for the first time, that nervousness was one not born from the fear of intercourse. It was a fear of change. Atlas is supremely happy and content with the situation between him, and Ciel. It would be greedy to ask for more when he is already so satisfied. He also just felt that if things were to change for the good, something bad would follow. Happiness does not follow the boy for long, this is a proven fact.

 Atlas’ view on sex as a whole could be considered as ‘not that important.’ Anything and everything has sex, the two flowers next to the two just had sex 20,000 times. Everything in the world that lives and breathes has sex. It is nothing special.

 But Atlas has yet to realize, how special it truly is. And he will realize soon, Ciel will ensure that. He will show Atlas first hand what it means when two people share feelings for one another, feelings so deep and intense, that it is almost overflowing and cannot be contained. The result of such feelings overflowing is called, in simple words, sex. Sex is the pure emotion of love, erupting forth and becoming reality.

 Two people becoming One, can only ever happen in reality from this instance known by all as sex.

 “I love you, Ciel.” Atlas leans in slowly and whispers deeply into Ciel’s ears.

 The confession makes Ciel hard in an instant, Atlas feels it directly and winces. ‘Ciel is an animal.’ Atlas thinks with a frown.

Author’s Note: My, even I got embarrassed this chapter. I had to take breaks, I couldn’t stop blushing. Oh my lord. I am good. Hope you guys had fun~~ Writing this story is hard, this story hits me deeply and reflects me honestly. So, I apologize for the long wait. And my endless hiatuses, though my arms better! But I got fatter lol~ Hoshi is exercising UGH. And working haha~

 And also, gosh darn. Break out the tissues boys and girls, the scene was hot hot hot. Well I hope so~ though I know it is. It’s hard to phrase the words “penis” elegantly haha. So I just straight out said it when the moment needed it.

I hope you guys enjoy! These two chapters are my best work yet!

10