Chapter 3
307 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

   The boy, at first startled by the sudden hug, didn’t know what to do, and froze in shock. But he soon heard the message through the hug, and cried into the strong arms that surrounded him.

  For so long, the boy has dreamed of someone, anyone, doing this for him. Is a simple hug so hard to ask for? Yes, it was hard to ask for. The boy wanted someone to understand him, but no one ever could.

 The boy waited for anyone. He waited for someone who could possibly be something as simple as a ‘friend’. He never asked for much, he just wanted something like that, nothing more. But the boy, no matter how hard he tried, failed. And in the process, he ended more scarred and hurt and forever traumatized.

 And he soon reached a point where he could never talk to anyone again. Forever scared to be hurt, forever fearful of letting someone in, so that they could just hurt him again and again.

 The boy’s only solace in life was the multitude of friends he made for himself within his own imagination. And when the boy woke up from his dreams to face the reality, he was always hit by the sudden realization, that he was always alone.

 There will always be him, himself, and no one.

 The boy died in another world with these thoughts, and was reborn in a different world. And was given the ability to make his dreams a reality.

  “If I cannot have friends, then I’ll will just have to make them myself then.”

 The boy has been making his own friends for years, and the first friend he made, was called Ciel. And this Ciel was reborn in a different world too, just like him. No longer in the world within his mind, Ciel is with him now, and will forever be by his side, in both body and mind.

 The boy stayed within Ciel’s arms, and cried, and cried. Years of grief finally being poured out and free. The boy cried by himself before, but when no one is there to see it, are you really “sad”? With no one else there able to help and share your grief, the grief has nowhere to go. So it will eventually be absorbed back into you again and again.

  No matter how many times you cry.

  As Atlas cried, Ciel held him tighter and tighter.

  “It is okay Atlas. It is okay. I’m here for you now. I promise. I promise I won’t go anywhere. It is okay.”

 Atlas didn’t answer, he merely cried again and again, and buried himself deeper and deeper into Ciel’s arms. Ciel’s strong arms and prescense helped him immensely.

  The boy didn’t stop crying until the 2nd sunrise had set, with Ciel stroking his head the entire time. The boy, his eyes red from the crying, slowly lifted his head from within Ciel’s arms. He looked up, and stared at Ciel’s face. The one he always imagined. The one he always saw every day when he woke up.

  Ciel smiled, and said, “Hi, Atlas.”

  Atlas stared blankly at his face for a few seconds before replying, “.... Hi, Ciel.”

 Atlas couldn’t believe that he was seeing Ciel, that he was feeling Ciel, that he was able to smell Ciel. It was something he always imagined, but never expected it to be real.

 Ciel, noticing Atlas’ thoughts, brought Atlas’s face into his chest again, and gave him a strong hug. Atlas allowed this to happen, and enjoyed the sensation. He listened to Ciel’s slowly beating heart, and couldn’t help but smile in comfort.

 “... Ciel, you are finally here…”

 “Yes. I am.”

 Ciel’s bearing heart began to beat faster and faster. The excitement of finally hugging Atlas with his own arms brought him immense joy.

  Atlas noticing his beating heart, grew worried and asked him, “Are you okay, Ciel?”

 “I, am, just happy. Here you are, in my arms, Atlas. How I have always dreamed of this moment.” Ciel said, and hugged Atlas even tighter.

 “Cough. Although I do enjoy this hug and am very happy, don’t hug too tight! I can’t breathe!”

 “Please, Atlas, your body doesn’t need to breathe.”

  “What? I don’t?”

  “Yes. You don’t.”

   “How come you know so much? You were just born!”

   “Because you are an idiot Atlas.”

   “WHAT?! I’m an idiot?! How dare you say that to me! I’m smart!”

   “What is 2237 times 2899 divided by 4012?”

   “What the hell? Why are you determining my intelligence on math?! You know I hate math!”

   “You have 4 minutes left.”

    “What the fuck! YOU DIDNT EVEN TELL ME YOU STARTED COUNTING DOWN!  Wait a second!”

   “3 minutes and 30 seconds left.”

    “OMG! I need paper! Wait wait!”

    “..... you could use magic.”

     “What magic?”

     “You know, the thing you used to dig the hole.”

    “The hell. What? There’s magic here?”

    “Wow. You get reborn in a new world, and you don’t even think to explore your own body and surroundings. This is why you’re an idiot.”

    “Hey! I did explore! If I didn’t, how’d you think I’d make you?! Huh?! I found this supperrrr hard metal, and used it for your awesome new body!”

    “Heh. I was just kidding. You aren’t an idiot.” Ciel laughed and hugged Atlas once again. Atlas, grumbling a bit at having been called an idiot so many times, and being forced to answer a math question, accepted the hug with a pout and a turn of his head.

   “Hmph! If you think this is enough to appease me! Then you have got to work harder!”

    “Oh? Should I do, what you always dreamt about with me?” Ciel replied in a teasing tone.

    “What?! How’d you know about that?!” Atlas replied, very shocked. The dreams must’ve been lewd dreams.

    “I lived in your head, if you thought about me, where else would I be if not at the place where you’re thinking about? I was there every time.” Ciel states matter of factly to Atlas.

  “What?! Every time?!” Atlas screamed in horror, his face reddening in shame.

  “Yes. Every time.” Ciel replied cheekily to Atlas.

  “So, should I do it? Or not?” Ciel reiterated his question.

  “What?! Of course not! It’s too soon for that!” Atlas retorted, apparently fed up with Ciel’s cheekiness, he started pulling at Ciel’s cheeks, making his face look odd.

 “Too soon? So you have thought about it? No wonder you made my body so fit and attractive. I knew you liked muscles, but isn’t this too much?” Ciel said while pounding on his rock hard abs, the sound was terrifying. They were not rock hard and. They were titanium steel abs.

 “Shut up, Ciel.” Atlas, fed up with Ciel’s snarky face and comments, started pouting.

  “Okay. Okay. But, you should know me by now, since you well, erhem, made me. I don’t have that much restraint.” Ciel said while stroking Atlas along his sides.

   “Oh my god! I’m remaking you! Get back inside my head!” Atlas said while making Ciel’s face look like an old man’s, stretched taut and wrinkly.

   “Oh? Sure. Ok. Do it. I’m curious to know what dirty thoughts you’ve been thinking while making my rather perfect body. I can practice all the positions you’ve thought while in there and look over each one carefully.” Ciel smiled brightly at Atlas, the sun’s rays shining down directly at his head making him look like someone truly holy and pure.

   “Oh my god. I’m remaking you. I don’t want this Ciel anymore.” Atlas hunched over in defeat, apparently accepting the fact that Ciel is a snarky piece of shameless meat.

    “I wonder, what’s in this new world. I have to look for more special materials for the others.” Atlas added on, while lifting his head looking looking outwards towards the sky.

     “Atlas is ignorig me..... Okay, but don’t make Dante. Dumb bastard.” Ciel grumbled.

     “What?! Why?! Dante is so much fun! He’s so funny!” Atlas replies in shock. Dante, is apparently, very funny.

    “...... Didn’t you make me love you, and don’t you love me? And aren’t I a possessive person? You should know by now. Ciel, does not do harems. Nor orgies with my lover.” Ciel said, sounding somber, and with his lips turned into a pout.

   “... You’re moving too fast dummy. And I only need one Ciel.” Atlas mumbled out.

    Upon hearing Atlas’s last sentence, Ciel’s pout immediately turned into a huge smile. He gave Atlas a big hug and loud kiss on the forehead.

   “Ok. And no harem. Do not make a harem for yourself! I swear I will kill myself if you do.” Ciel warned Atlas.

    “..... Why can’t I experience the harem life?....” Atlas mumbles again.

   “What?” Ciel asked again, his voice sounding dangerous.

    “I mean… why can’t I experience the reverse harem life?...” Atlas mumbles very quietly.

    “.....” Ciel, at a disbelief for words, just stares at Atlas. His eyes resembling those of a dead animals.

    “.... Fine…. No reverse harem for Atlas…. I can’t believe I made Ciel first. If I had made Jairo, he would’ve loved me and let me be in a harem.” Atlas said in a voice that was so quiet, no one could hear. Unless they were the specially made and magically refined Ciel.

   “.... I’m breaking up with you. Here I am. And it’s not enough for you!” Ciel shouted, pushing away Atlas from his chest.

    “Wait no! I was just kidding I didn’t mean it! I love you Ciel!” Atlas yelled out furiously, truly afraid of Ciel leaving him.

     “Okay.” Ciel said smilingly and bringing Atlas’s face in for a strong kiss on the lips.

   The kiss was soft at first, but soon became passionate and inflamed. Their tongues intertwined and their breaths were shared. They both kissed as if they wanted to swallow the other.

   “Wait a fucking minute.” Until Atlas pushed away from Ciel.

  “This was your plan wasn’t it! To make me agree to being in a relationship with you!” Atlas screamed, his eyes wetting up from anger and shock.

   “Oh geez. You truly aren’t an idiot, Atlas.” Ciel mumbled.

   “Oh my god! You even took my first kiss! Oh my god! I’m ruined! I can’t get married anymore!” Atlas clutched his face and cried in horror. His face the mirror image of the famous painting called, “The Scream”.

   “Don’t worry. I’ll take responsibility for your first kiss. And we can get married too, while I’m busy taking responsibility.” Ciel said, smiling again, with another holy sun ray shining down on his head.

   “What the fuck is this image I keep seeing. And whatever fine. I’ll just be with you forever. Dumb bastard.” Atlas grumbled out indefeat. Accepting his new reality, perhaps it would’ve been better if he kept everything inside his head.

   “That’s good. That’s good. It’s good you accepted it, flower bud.” Ciel said, while streaming kisses all along Atlas’s face.

    Atlas, unused to such treatment and affection, freezes up in a combination of nervousness and excitement. His face slowly reddening with each kiss.

 Atlas thought to himself, ‘Why did I make Ciel first. This dumb bastard is lucky he was the first friend and first love he ever had.’

    ‘Dumb bastard. I wanted the harem route.’

  Sensing Atlas’s thoughts, Ciel squeezed his ass.

  “If you don’t stop thinking about that harem idea. I will take you here and now.” Ciel said while looking straight into Atlas’s eyes, his tone dead serious.

   “Okay. Okay okay! I got it! Okay!” Atlas waved his hands, emphasizing his acceptance of no harem.

   “Tch.” Ciel clicked his tongue in dissatisfaction.

    “‘Tch’?! Did I just hear you click your tongue? How horny are you?! Oh my god. Just born and already so horny. I’m can’t believe it. I thought you were more honorable.” Atlas screamed in horror, and hunched over in despair, finally realizing that Ciel is a horny dog.

    “You made me this way. I don’t know why you’re complaining.” Ciel started whistling.

      “Oh my god! Shut up! Stop speaking like that!” Atlas got angry.

    “Like what?” Ciel feigned ignorance.

    “.....” Atlas stares with his mouth agape, at the horror of Ciel being a cheeky bastard.

   Ciel took the opportunity of Atlas’s mouth being open to commence his attack. He kissed Atlas hard on the mouth, slipping in his tongue and tasting every crevice of Atlas’s mouth.

    Atlas, at first in disbelief, soon fell to the actions of Ciel’s tongue and his amazing kissing skill. Atlas pushed back against Ciel’s tongue using his own. And they pushed and pulled at each other.

  Since neither of them needed to breathe, they didn’t need to separate. Ciel continued kissing Atlas until the moon had risen high in the sky.

  

9