Kigal-Note/Class/Magician Class: Talismancer
337 11 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Class: Talismancer
Unlock Requirements:
  • Having [Magic Talent] at LV20 or higher
  • Having used talisman-type items 100 times or more.
Effects:
  • Unlocks skills related to talismans.
  • Positive Status correction to MAG and DEX stats.

Description:

A Talismancer is a user of talisman items. They can record and use any type of magic for later use without MP, but their prowess in magic plays a big role in the quality of the talisman. That is the reason why this class is classified as a magician class.

The greatest strength of the Talismancer is that they can throw tons of different spells on a target without the use of MP. However, they lose any chances of attacking when they use up their last talisman. A dedicated Talismancer must remember to stock up on talismans on a daily basis.

Abilities obtained from leveling up the Talismancer class:

  1. [Talisman User LV1]
  2. [Magic Item Enhancement LV1]
  3. [Paper Creation LV1]
  4. [Talisman Creation LV1]
  5. [Item Box (Talisman) LV1]
  6. [Ink Creation LV1]
  7. [Powerspot Detection LV1]
  8. [Record Formula LV1]

Each entry on the list is available when reaching a class level of a tenfold. The first two items are received the moment one obtains the class. In the case of Talismancer being selected as the Main class, one will get the three first items instead. The final item is therefore only obtainable for those with Talismancer as the Main class.

Mira's comment: I'm surprised that Garami's not thought about this class before.

Garami's comment: To be honest... so am I.

11