Character Page: Lily Terity (Arc 3)
501 43 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Character page for; Lily Terity (as of Arc 3, chapter 8)

Characteristics:

  • Race: Growth Chimera
  • Gender: Female
  • Height: 142cm (Arc 2) -> 154cm (Arc 3)
  • Weight: 33kg (Arc 2) -> 42kg (Arc 3)
  • Three sizes: B70/W50/H71 (Arc 2) -> B75/W54/H80 (Arc 3)

General information:

  • Age: 19 year
  • Birthday: 6th of the month of Qulux
  • Likes: Food, Friends, A cloud-free summer night
  • Dislikes: Hunger, insects
  • Talents: Eating, Hunting
  • Natural enemies: Insects, Vampire Centipede
  • Image color: Amber

Background:

A Growth Chimera that's grown up in Velantas. She lost her parents at the age of 10 but lived her life greatly for their sake as well. 

Lily Terity's species has a troublesome trait that is that her body will not grow unless she eats the meat of a monster. This is also the reason why Lily's parents died, as they had to hunt monsters to let their daughter grow, despite being too low-leveled due to only hunting weak monsters until the great drought hit the Velantas region, resulting in the living weaker monsters to be extinct, leaving only strong monsters that could survive the drought.

Lily spent the rest of her childhood doing part-time jobs for various shops in exchange for food, even the more shady stores in the red-light district. In the end, due to her impatient and short fuse when being called a child due to her slow-growing body, Lily tried to sham herself into some money that she wanted to use to gain a monster's ability so that she could start her carrier as an adventurer and pay back her debt. While that didn't work, that choice ended up being both the stupidest and smartest move of her life.

Appearance:

Lily looks no different from a human teenager, with dark brown, short hair, with one of her eyes being of the same color, while the other eye is amber-colored. In arc 3, Lily has let her hair grow to the point of reaching her shoulders, as she tries to become a little more adult. She has fair skin with a light complex. Her body is (unfortunately) more underdeveloped than those of her teammates. Lily's saying it's because family all have thin bodies, but several people, Garami and Carion included, thinks it's because of her past in poverty.

Lily's favorite outfit is a red, sleeveless vest she wears on top of shirts of different colors. She's also wearing black hotpants that show off most of her legs, and brown leather shoes that are designed to be used for martial arts. For accessories, Lily's wearing a black leather choker, which is a more fashionable replacement for the one she wore in the small time-frame when she was a slave.

After eating a bunch of Baphomets, Lily grew black horns that look more like devil horns instead of goat horns.

Personality:

Lily is a simple person that lives in the moment. If she is pushed enough, she will become angry at whoever the other party is, even if they are her superior or even her savior. She is also likely to forgive them the second after, a trait that is much greater than any anger she may show.

Lily is quite the social lady, wanting to befriend anyone she sees as a good guy. Due to her cheerful personality, many people tend to become her friend most of the time. Especially when the two have some common points.

Lily is always looking forward to a good meal, and would gladly hunt monsters if she was allowed to eat it afterward. This does not mean she likes battles though. If the opponent turns out to be too strong, she would gladly run with her tail between her legs and ask for help from others.

While she has no problems killing her wallet for a good meal, Lily is incredibly minimalistic about anything else, as seen where she does not care about getting more clothes or equipment than needed, nor using Skill Points to obtain skills and classes she is not asked by Garami to obtain, as she would rather rely on her abilities as a Growth Chimera instead.

As a great fan of hero stories, Lily values chivalry greatly. This made her end up in an (onesided) fight with Garami, because of the latter's nature to use less-than-honorable tactics and attacks. Over time, Lily has started to accept more of what Garami calls "fighting with your brain", or even torturing the opponents if that's necessary. However, she still fancies knights of chivalry.

Despite her young appearance, Lily's mind is less than innocent, as she has no qualms in killing either monsters or humanoids, as long as they deserved their sudden end. She also has a somewhat experience with more lecherous subjects, due to her sometimes needing to take work from the brothels in Velantas as an errand girl. 

Abilities:

As a Growth Chimera, Lily is capable of taking the abilities of the monster she eats as her own, be it parts of their body, or even skills. She cannot obtain skills that were obtained in a special way like with a class, Blessing, or a title, but anything else is free for the taking.

There is a 2 to 3% chance for her to obtain the abilities of a monster she has eaten AND defeated, but this value can increase if she has great compatibility with that monster or skills. On the other hand, the chances can decrease if she dislikes the creature or skills. While she can obtain abilities from creatures that she has not killed, the chances are barely 0.01%.

This ability also has its backside, as it can make her physically and mentally weaker than other creatures younger than her if she does not eat monster meat. However, with a steady diet of monster meat, that is not a problem.

  • Chimeric Possession: An ability all Chimera-monsters have. This allows them to tap into the power of a certain type of beast that makes them up to enhance the abilities that are related to that beast. However, to stay in this mode requires extreme mental fortitude, and can right out knock the user out if they are not careful, such as using too many Chimeric Possesions at once.
  • Martial Arts: Lily's class is a Pugilist, which allows her to use Martial Arts skills. She combines these with her literally monstrous strength to punch, kick, strangle, or even bite the soul out of her opponents.

Trivia:

  • Like all the main characters, Lily is based on one of the twelve basic elements, as well as a negative personality characteristic. In her case, she's based on the Chaos attribute, and her characteristic is gluttony.
15