Kigal-Note/Class/Scout Class: Hunter
369 15 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Class: Hunter
Unlock Requirements:
  • Having the skill, [Hiding], at LV30 or higher.
  • Having hunted 50 or more wild animals and/or monsters.
Effects:
  • Unlocks skills related to hunting.
  • Positive correction to the creation/setup of traps.
  • Positive correction to searching and hiding abilities.

Description:

Effect:

The Hunter class is a scout class that focuses on hunting down a target with traps and tricks. A true Hunter will never let themselves be seen, which leads to the class' requirement being able to use the [Hiding] skill at a certain level.

A Hunter will search, chase, trap, hide, or flee, from their target, whatever fits the situation. However, only the higher-level Hunters get access to trap-related skills. The proficiency needed for the Hunter class will also change from hunting down prey to trap them, making the Hunter class one of the few classes that change their proficiency requirements as they proceed in with the class.

Abilities obtained from leveling up the Hunter class:

  1. [Tracking LV1]
  2. [Pursuit LV1]
  3. [DEX Enhancement (Small) LV1]
  4. [Terrain Movement LV1]
  5. [Trap Creation LV1]
  6. [Trap Detection LV1]
  7. [Trap Disarm LV1]
  8. [Hunter's Knowledge LV1]

Each entry on the list is available when reaching a class level of a tenfold. The first two items are received the moment one obtains the class. In the case of Hunter being selected as the Main class, one will get the three first items instead. The final item is therefore only obtainable for those with Hunter as the Main class.

Garami's comment: So, so. You'll be able to make traps one day... maybe.

Mira's comment: Yeah right. As if that big-ass dragon could do that. She doesn't even have opposable thump-*Chomp!*

11