Kigal-Note: Rankings
417 6 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rankings:

All the different species on Terra Sol are categorized by the World System through rankings. These rankings tell how potentially dangerous these creatures are, depending on the average stat values and special skills that the creature is born with.

The rankings can also have a + or - sign attached. These show that the creature in question can be stronger or weaker than other of the same rank.

Monster Rankings:

  • S-Rank: Global Crisis
    • Creatures that could destroy the whole world. A special rank of species that one cannot obtain if they only rely on the World System.
    • There has yet to be any S-Rank creatures to be defeated by humanoids.
    • Average stats: Incalculable.
  • A-Rank: Continental Threat
    • Creatures that could pose a threat to a whole continent.
    • Several nations need to work together if they wish to survive.
    • Average stats: 2000-5000
  • B-Rank: National Threat
    • Creatures that could pose a threat to a whole nation of humanoids.
    • These need the full force of a nation to even consider surviving the encounter.
    • Average stats: 750-1000
  • C-Rank: City Crisis
    • Species that could destroy a city of humanoids.
    • These need an army of guards to be defeated.
    • Average stats: 300-500
  • D-Rank: Village Threat
    • Species that could destroy a village of normal humanoids.
    • These need a party of adventurers to be defeated.
    • Average stats: 150-250
  • E-Rank: Normal Threat
    • Species on the same strength as your average humanoid, if not a little stronger.
    • These can be defeated by adult adventurers and guards.
    • Average stats: 50-120
  • F-Rank: Weak Threat
    • Species that can be a potential threat to humanoids.
    • These can be defeated by newbie adventurers under the supervision of a veteran.
    • Average stats: 20-50
  • G-Rank: Basically Harmless
    • Species that are too weak to be of essential trouble for humanoids. They can still have some dangerous abilities.
    • These can be defeated by humanoid children, if cautious.
    • Average stats: 1-10

There are also rankings for items. These show the aether levels of the items, which again shows how powerful or usable they are for people. Like with the species rankings, items can have a + or - that shows that they're better than other items of the same rank.

Item Rankings:

  • A-Rank: Divine
    • Items that are impossible to create, unless one has broken through the limits of a human artisan.
    • Items such as holy swords of legends.
  • B-Rank: Masterly
    • Items that can only be manufactured by people that have dedicated themselves to the Artisan classes.
    • Includes weapons and armors that would not look strange on a hero.
  • C-Rank: High Quality
    • Items that would fit a noble. The strongest possible items that can be manufactured by human hands.
    • Includes high-class weapons, armors, and Magitechs. 
  • D-Rank: Greater than Average.
    • Items with improved abilities. Often sold for a premium at shops.
    • Includes mid-class potions, weapons, armors, and Magitechs. It also includes the lowest ranking Guild Decorations, Spell Scrolls, and Skill Scrolls.
  • E-Rank: Average
    • Includes items that have greater, or more fantastical, abilities than those of a lower rank.
    • Stuff like low-class potions, weapons, armors, and Magitech.
  • F-Rank: Below Average
    • Includes items of low that can be found everywhere.
    • Stuff like regular utensils, chairs, and other items without special abilities.
  • G-Rank: Trash
    • Useless items.
    • Usually trash or failed works from Crafting Skills.

Mira's comment: Marc! Get that merchant of yours up to gear already! Give me that holy sword!

Marc's comment: Wouldn't demonic sword be better? Wait! I'm sorry, so don't take a stance for the Dragon Fang!

13