Kigal-Note/Class/Artisan Class: Smith
312 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Class: Smith
Unlock Requirements:
  • Having the [Smithing] skill at LV10 or higher.
  • STR stats at 50 or more.
  • DEX stats at 50 or more.
Effects:
  • Unlocks skills related to working with metal
  • Improved smithing abilities.
  • Positive Status correction to STR and DEX stats.

Description:

The Smith class is the beginner class for those who want to learn the art of crafting metal equipment and items. At this point, the artisan can only work with the metal to reform it, but the higher-leveled class owners can start on training themselves to become real Blacksmiths, which can forge the metal for real.

A Smith can make metal items to a certain degree and can even form ingots, but they lack the real skills of a Blacksmith. However, this class is only the first step for a Blacksmith, Goldsmith, or other specialized Smith-line classes.

Abilities obtained from leveling up the Smith class:

  1. Random Smithing Crafting Skill.
  2. [STR Enhancement (Small) LV1]
  3. [Scrap Remaking LV1]
  4. [Metalwork Enhancement LV1]
  5. Random Smithing Crafting Skill
  6. [Fire Resistance LV1]
  7. [Lesser Fire Element LV1] and [Lesser Metal Element LV1]
  8. [Blacksmith Element LV1]

Each entry on the list is available when reaching a class level of a tenfold. The first two items are received the moment one obtains the class. In the case of Smith being selected as the Main class, one will get the three first items instead. The final item is therefore only obtainable for those with Smith as the Main class.

Garami's comment: If it is working with metals, then even I can do that. Making lockpicks and daggers are damn difficult though. 

Lily's comment: ...When do you use those lockpicks anyway?

11