Kigal-Note: Status Values
497 8 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Status Values:

Status Values, or simply Stats, are a representation of the relative powers of the many creatures on Terra Sol. These are divided into 3 Life Values, 6 Strength Values, and 2 Mental Values.

While the first two categories have no limits on how high their values can reach, the Mental Values can only be a value from 0 to 300. Anything less or more than that will automatically be classified as 0 or 300. 

Life Values:

  1. HP, or Health Points.
    • The status value that represents the subject's life-force. When it reaches zero, the subject is considered dead.
  2. MP, or Mana Points.
    • The status value that represents the subject's mana levels. When it reaches zero, the subject will fall into a coma state until their MP is recovered to at least 10%.
  3. SP, or Stamina Points.
    • The status value that represents the subject's stamina levels. When it reaches zero, the subject will collapse out of starvation, exhaustion, or whatever the reason is for their loss of stamina. This will lead to a dramatic fall in HP as well.

Strength Values:

  1. STR, or Strength
    • The status value that represents the physical capabilities, such as muscle powers, of the subject.
  2. VIT, or Vitality
    • The status value that represents the vitality and endurance of the subject.
  3. MAG, or Magic
    • The status value that represents how much magical energies the subject can control.
  4. RES, or Resistance
    • The status value that represents the subject's ability to withstand magical and mystical energies.
  5. SPD, or Speed
    • The status value that represents the physical speed of the subject.
  6. DEX, or Dextriousness
    • The status value that represents the nimbleness of the subject.

Mental Values:

  1. INT, or Intelligence
    • The status value that represents the subject's memorializing capacity.
    • The average INT value among humanoids is from 80 to 120.
  2. LUC, or Luck
    • The status value that represents the luck of the subject.
    • The average LUC value among humanoids is from 80 to 120.

Racial Limitations:

Although means such as Ability Skills can increase someone's Status Values, almost all living beings are incapable of using status values that are too high for their species' level. This is a natural restriction that exists so that the person's body and mind will not be destroyed by their boosted powers. This only applies to Strength Values.

These racial limitations are based on the abilities of each race. Once a creature's Strength Values go over the allowed amount, the excess will be limited This limit will be decided on how well the specific race is with each Strenght Value.

A race that is specialized in magic, like liches, will have more access to their MAG and RES, while the more physical races such as Minotaurus will have more STR and VIT for them to use.

The racial limitations are presented as their own ranks, showing how strong that species are with those stat-types. These ranks can also have a "+" or a "-" to show if that species have a greater or worse talent with that stat in certain areas. It is also possible that they have a +- in front of them, where they have a distinct strength AND weakness in the same stat category. The amount of increase, along with the specific subject they are better/weaker at is described in their Bestiary Chapter.

Limitation Ranks:

  • G:  0%. 
  • F: 10%
  • E: 20%
  • D: 35%
  • C: 50%
  • B: 65%
  • A: 80%
  • S: 100%

Marc's comment: Humans are barely rank F on all subjects... *sniff*

Garami's comment: And dragons are a flat S on all. Damn...

12